The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure   [Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th July 2016, 11:46 pm

[Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure - Page 2 YIUfnUw

At first she didn’t really understand what Nocturnus meant. Surely even if it was far, they could still travel there. Maybe it’d take a few days, a few weeks… but they would get there eventually, right?

But then she continued, and Andromeda’s heart sank. Not even Sailor Pluto, the guardian of time and space?

She could see the devastation on the child’s face as realization dawned that Nocturnus must have tried numerous times and everything she could think of. Suddenly Andromeda felt guilty for asking, and she wrapped her arms around the smaller soldier, wishing so much she could convey even a fraction of the love of her mother that she must be missing so much.

“I’m sorry, Nocturnus. That was a stupid question. I didn’t want to make you feel bad… I just really want you to be able to go home, too. This is unfair and I don’t know why it is the way it is, but someday… someday we will find a way. We’ll never stop looking for a way to get you back home, okay? I’ll help you any way I can… even if I don’t know how yet. I promise.”

She meant every word, her heart breaking for Nocturnus’ loss, and there was nothing more she wanted but to give this child the happiness she deserved.

“In the meantime, you’ll always have a home with us.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure   [Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd July 2016, 6:45 am

[Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure - Page 2 L32EGwz

The child all but melted into Andromeda's arms, feeling only comfort and calm from the young woman's embrace. She blinked back the tears that had threatened to spill out. This wasn't how she wanted to think about this. She wanted to be strong. Nocturnus wanted to prove that she could be strong and brave, for Mother. The awesome queen was out there, somewhere, watching over her. That much she knew, particularly given what had just happened.

"It's okay," she mumbled in reply, her face somewhat muffled by Andromeda's sailor collar. "It's not your fault. Maybe I'm not supposed to go home yet. Maybe when it's time for me to go home, I'll find it. Until then, I just have to get stronger."

I have to be ready to fight Sarastro.

If the monster that had been encountered here was any indication, Sarastro was still searching for her. He was watching, with all of his many eyes—all the eyes of those who had pledged their devotion to his terrible cause. Sailor Nocturnus had to make sure they couldn't find her. Mother had sent her away to keep her safe; he was looking for her so he could harm and use her. He couldn't be allowed to win.

"So... now that the monster is gone..." she began, hoping to put their attention on something less awful. "Could you keep showing me your planet?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure   [Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th August 2016, 6:43 am

This storyline is concluded... for now!
THE END
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure   [Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] An Andromeda Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top