The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Nemesis Senshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Nemesis
Star Seed

Sailor Nemesis

Star Seed

Nemesis Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Nemesis Senshi   Nemesis Senshi I_icon_minitime8th January 2012, 3:54 am

About the Girl
Name: Hoshi Kitsune
Name Meaning: Fox of the Stars
Birthday: August 15th
Eyes: Amber
Hair: White
Skin: Light Tan (like Setsuna)
Height: 5’7

Dislikes: Lazing about and stagnation
Strong Points: Dedicated, loyal, ambitious,
Has Trouble With: Getting people to know the real her.
Dream: To be a dentist. To be free of the Evil Black Crystal’s influence.

Personal History: Kit (as she iscalled) has attended school with Usagi since they were both in kindergarten. She has been a big admirer of the Sailor Senshi over the years, and like most girls
dreams of becoming one intensely. The Wiseman sensing her desire and ambitious nature chose her to be his evil senshi to exploit her strong will and potential.

About the Senshi
Sailor Name: Sailor Nemesis
Realm of Influence: Nemesis the 10th
Planet of the Solar System. Future home of the Black Moon Clan
Transformation: Nemesis Crystal Power Make-Up
Colors: Green, Violet and Black
Outfit: Sailor Fuku

Weapons: Nemesis Bow. Bow also functions as a blade weapon similar to a bat'leth
Items: Nemesis Crystal Amulet

Attack 1: Nemesis Nightmare: Channeling the power of the black crystal through into a powerful concussive force blast.
Attack 2: Stardust Screamer: A series of sonic waves. The frequency and pitch are enough to incapacitate a recipient
if not countered with an equally powerful attack. Can be delivered from her hands or through her mouth.
Attack 3: Chaos Veil: A defensive
move that reduces the visibility of the area in which it is cast. Nemesis becomes invisible to her opponents and can attack her foes from the cloak of shadows.
Attack 4: Chaos Veil Eclipse: An offensive attack that combines the cloak with an aerial energy attack. By casting the veil on the moon or the sun (depending on the time of day) energy
from the celestial body can be absorbed and channeled into a devastating attack.
Attack 5: Black Crystal Power Poison Kiss: Evil version of Sailor Moon’s Silver Moon Crystal Kiss. Can be fired from Nemesis Bow or executed as a physical kiss.

Mission: To destroy Sailor Moon and
her Guardian Senshi. With the failed attempt of the Black Moon Clan to destroy
Neo Crystal Tokyo in the 30th century and Tokyo of the 20th century. The Wiseman of the 20th century hopes to succeed where his future self had failed. Due to the Black Moon clan’s incursion and disruption of the timeline of events in the 20th history has changed. Having future knowledge of what will transpire when she becomes Queen. Usagi’s destiny has changed. Neo-Queen Serenity actions toward the Black Moon Clan will be different now she has encountered them as a youth. She also will be aware of the consequences of her decision to banish the Clan to the planet Nemesis. The 20th century Wiseman foreseeing the
unlikely event that the Neo-Crystal Tokyo will come as close to falling as it
did before the timeline was changed. That includes Small Lady taking the Silver
Crystal from her mother’s chambers and lowering the kingdoms defenses. The 20th century Wiseman develops a plan to conquer the present with the Evil Black Crystal and his own senshi. Having viewed the amazing power and incredible potential of sailor senshi. The Wiseman
deduced that a senshi is the best weapon to fight other senshi. Meticulous effort
has been put in to making Sailor Nemesis succeed. Sailor Nemesis’ duty is to focus solely on
Sailor Moon and her Guardian Senshi. She is a tool, and extension of the Wiseman’s arm. The Wiseman learning from both his future counterparts and Sailor Galaxia’s mistakes when they fought Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

Nemesis Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Senshi   Nemesis Senshi I_icon_minitime9th January 2012, 5:31 pm

A very interesting backstory to your OC, SN. I do like the change of antagonistic powers, but an unantagonistic nature. Perhaps we should do an RP sometime based on our Sailor Nemesis characters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Nemesis
Star Seed

Sailor Nemesis

Star Seed

Nemesis Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Senshi   Nemesis Senshi I_icon_minitime14th January 2012, 10:55 pm

Yeah that sounds awesome. Since doing this profile, I have been crafting a new fanfiction for my senshi. It's still coming together, but i'd love to bounce ideas off of you.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Nemesis Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Senshi   Nemesis Senshi I_icon_minitime15th January 2012, 7:22 am

I really like this senshi idea. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Nemesis
Star Seed

Sailor Nemesis

Star Seed

Nemesis Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Senshi   Nemesis Senshi I_icon_minitime21st January 2012, 9:15 am

Here's my vision of what Sailor Nemesis would look like.

Nemesis Senshi Nemesi10

Doll Divine doesn't have the inverted crescent moon symbols as a choice so i just used the regualr moon symbols. I'm sure you would all get it without explanation but just in case Nemesis Senshi 1322698128
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

Nemesis Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Senshi   Nemesis Senshi I_icon_minitime21st January 2012, 12:00 pm

*Nods.* Idea bouncing would prove interesting, that's for sure. And I like that both of our Nemesis OCs have white hair (at least, when in henshin for mine). It's a funny coincidence. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Nemesis
Star Seed

Sailor Nemesis

Star Seed

Nemesis Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Senshi   Nemesis Senshi I_icon_minitime22nd January 2012, 4:18 am

Yeah the white hair i came up with to make her unique to all the other senshi. It was originally going to be red, but clashed with the colors of her outfit.

PM your ideas Pluto. I'd love to read them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nemesis Senshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nemesis Senshi   Nemesis Senshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nemesis Senshi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top