The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Old cartoon intros/old cartoons

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Regno Monarch
Star Seed

Regno Monarch

Star Seed

Title : Resident Evil Dictator

Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 8:53 am

I downloaded the entire Jem series once and burnt them all to disks. Yes, the plots are sometimes ridiculous, but I actually like the giant colourful hair and '80s fashions, and of course the music!
Back to top Go down
Regno Monarch
Star Seed

Regno Monarch

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 8:54 am

Oh, and I liked Wakko, too. His best moment was a cartoon called "Potty Emergency"! I've been there IRL, Wakko. I know your pain.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th August 2012, 7:12 pm

Regno Monarch wrote:
Oh, and I liked Wakko, too. His best moment was a cartoon called "Potty Emergency"! I've been there IRL, Wakko. I know your pain.

my mom got a shirt with him on it and it says that on there XD
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Regno Monarch
Star Seed

Regno Monarch

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 6:55 am

Love it!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 8:02 am

Wakko is so nice. But I prefer Yakko.
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Joshua916
Pyramidal Crystal

Joshua916

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime22nd August 2012, 8:06 am

I grew up a 90s baby, having started Kindergarten in 1990 and coming home to watch a lot of shows for the rest of the day. Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers, David the Gnome, Ducktales, Tale Spin, Dinosaucers, and many others I could name. It was a good time growing up, and I truly do miss the 90s so.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd August 2012, 9:20 pm

Joshua916 wrote:
David the Gnome

Joshua916 wrote:
Dinosaucers

^^^ You win all the points from me! Very Happy David the Gnome was awesome! XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Makoto
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Makoto

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : (GC's Official) Makoto/Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 1:33 am

My age may be showing: I grew up watching 80s cartoons in addition to the ones made in the 90s and early 2000s. I recall Kissyfur, My Little Pony and Captain Planet, the Disney animated serieses (Gummy Bears, Duck Tales, Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, Darkwing Duck and Goof Troop to name a few), Nicktoons (Doug, Rugrats and Ren N' Stimpy) as well other shows on Nick, Tiny Toons followed by Animaniacs made by Steven Spielberg with WB, and more recently Teen Titans and Totally Spies. I'm more into adult-themed cartoons now like South Park, Family Guy, the Simpsons and Beavis&Butthead, but I grew up with a love of animation.
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 2:14 am

..Eureka's castle, Gullah Gullah Island, Papa Beavers' storytime, ...(I skipped school...often xD; )

Actually, I found a good host of old cartoons on Youtube. Also realized- Dinosaurs were not for kids. They weren't. It's..whoa..

Also- Street Sharks, Peter Pan and the Pirates, Aladdin's Adventures, Swamp Thing, Attack of the Killer tomatoes.

And for the last week or so- been reliving The REAL Ghostbusters.
Back to top Go down
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 5:11 am

Oh, one of my faves as a child had to be Jem! As a child, it always reminded me of Sailor Moon for some reason, probably because in a way it was a magical girls series. I just love the big hair and the 80s fashion! Last year I bought the DVD release of the whole series. It is so cheesy, but good! <3
Back to top Go down
Ktenshi
Lotus Crystal

Ktenshi

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of the darkside of the moon

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 5:37 am

I liked Jem, but man I loved Stormer and the Misfits more than the heroes. x3 Also, their music sounds pretty awesome. It would be utterly awesome if it was remade.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 8:12 pm

Koanko wrote:
Oh, one of my faves as a child had to be Jem! As a child, it always reminded me of Sailor Moon for some reason, probably because in a way it was a magical girls series. I just love the big hair and the 80s fashion! Last year I bought the DVD release of the whole series. It is so cheesy, but good! <3

Ktenshi wrote:
I liked Jem, but man I loved Stormer and the Misfits more than the heroes. x3 Also, their music sounds pretty awesome. It would be utterly awesome if it was remade.

Ermahgerd! Wouldn't it? Its so sad but I guess I was a bit young when Jem was on tv (I was born in 87) and so I never saw it as a child, but decided to watch it on netflix. My god that show is a gem (Lol so punny) XD I love the music and all the fabulous 80sness.

And did I see someone mention Eureka's Castle!? I remember LOVING that show!
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime26th February 2013, 8:22 pm

all the nostalgia!?!

Back to top Go down
Koanko
Pyramidal Crystal

Koanko

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Golden Queen of Shadow Galatica

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime27th February 2013, 5:27 am

Thanks for reminding me about that Mr. T cartoon, Miki, now I have to go and re-watch it. XD
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime23rd March 2013, 8:05 pm

Just when I thought this thread couldn't get any better, you lot sing the Pokemon theme.

Some of these may have came out during the 80s but I still watched them growing up in the 90s so Razz

Animaniacs
Arthur
Batman: The Animated Series
Beast Wars (CGI, but meh)
Bobby's World
Carman Sandiego
Casper
Crash Dummies
Darkwing Duck
Doug
Duck Tales
Garfield
Godzilla
Loony Toons
Monster Rancher
Pokemon
Ranma
Record of Lodoss War
Rugrats
Sailor Moon
Silver Surfer
Slayers
Sorcerer's Hunters
Spider-Man
Street Fighter
Superman: The Animated Series
Super Mario Brothers
The Real Ghostbusters
The Magic Schoolbus
The Tick (SPOOOOOOON!)
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Terrible Thunderlizards
Tiny Toons
X-Men: The Animated Series

And that's just the stuff I can remember.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Boromonokli
Pyramidal Crystal

Boromonokli

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fallen Paladin

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime24th March 2013, 12:44 am

Vuk, the little fox. is the one I definately want to mention.

I watched practically anything until I was 13, then I quit them all and sticked to vidya games on the computer.
Back to top Go down
http://monokli.oszto
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Old cartoon intros/old cartoons    Old cartoon intros/old cartoons  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old cartoon intros/old cartoons

View previous topic View next topic Back to top