The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Empty
PostSubject: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 10:35 am

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes AcYZFt4

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes YYigmNC

Welcome to Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes, I guess. Whatever you do DON'T all crowd in at once. Wait until the person before you gets their fortune; one reading at a time, okay? Just pick whichever one you'd like we'll get started.

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes 4011577294 Past / Present / Future Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes 4011577294
Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes 2393257330 Background / Problem / Advice Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes 2393257330
Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes 1322698128 Want / Need / Get Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes 1322698128

Oh and don't forget to grab your commemorative signature on your way out.

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Rei10

Last edited by Henshinyo on 30th October 2015, 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 10:50 am

Can I get Past, Present, Future?
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 11:10 am

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Fullsi13

Past: Ace of Pentacles Inverted - Hm, perhaps in the past your happiness was coming from physical things? Possessions, food?

Present: Two of Chalices Upright - Happy news! A new friendship or partnership of some sort is forming right now. Congratulations.

Future: The Tower Upright - A sudden, violent loss is in your future. But it's not all bad, it looks like it'll leave you feeling spiritually lighter.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 11:25 am

Hit me with Want / Need / Get, Rei-chan!
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Serenyve
Lotus Crystal

Serenyve

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sorceress/ GC's Official PallaPalla

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 2:26 pm

Background / Problem / Advice for me please Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 8:57 pm

Past, present and future for me!
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 9:01 am

Guys remember the rules Smile :
Henshinyo wrote:
Whatever you do DON'T all crowd in at once. Wait until the person before you gets their fortune; one reading at a time, okay?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 9:59 am

Sailor Mercury

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Img_0411

Want: Three of Chalices Inverted - You want to self indulge, to succumb to your urge to treat yourself.

Need: Six of Swords Upright - What you really need instead is to overcome the obstacles within yourself.

Get:  Six of Pentacles Inverted - It looks like you plan on treating yourself instead, maybe when it's even financially irresponsible to do so! But don't worry - your future is never set in stone, change it while you can!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 10:20 am

**Rei-Chan glares at Zoey900 & Cosmos-Hime**

I said one person in the fortune hut at a time, but if you're that excited, okay I'll tell yours too.

Zoey900

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Zoey10

Background: The Chariot Upright - In the past, you've experienced great success in an endeavor.

Problem: Queen of Swords Inverted - Unfortunately, that great success has left you feeling like you're not living up to your old standards anymore since you're just doing "okay" right now.

Advice: The Hermit - The cards suggest taking a step back and reflecting on your problem. It's all in how you see it. You're not the failure you're making yourself out to be!

Cosmos-Hime

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Cosmos10

Past: King of Swords Upright - In the past, you have been a leader and rule-follower. You've enjoyed order and were quick to bounce from interest to interest. Any disruption to this may have caused unrest.

Present: The Empress Upright - At present, you're cultivating financial and emotional stability and security. Always a wise and lucky path.

Future: Queen of Chalices Upright - I see balance and harmony in your future. You will reconcile your need for order with your changing life, ultimately finding an ideological security.

P.S. Rei-chan is doing readings as fast as she can, but she's working at her other job a lot this weekend. Thanks for being patient! Wink
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 10:23 am

Past, Problem, Get.
Whenever you get time almighty Rei
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 7:07 pm

Ah, that's uh, a "unique" way of choosing a fortune (usually each line is a reading), but I did my best!

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Star10

Past: Four of Swords Upright - In the past, you've taken a beating - physically or emotionally - and have spent some time recovering. 

Problem: Nine of Wands Inverted - Right now, you're scatterbrained and uncompromising. You don't feel much like sharing and may even be experiencing some sort of illness.

Get: Queen of Pentacles Inverted - A narrow outlook is in your future and an encounter with an opulent mizer. Tread cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 7:10 pm

My turn please. ^_^

Want / Need / Get
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 7:37 pm

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Brit10

Want: Page of Wands Inverted - You or someone close to you is being a bit gossipy. You or they are wishing for something unfortunate to happen to a coworker, friend or acquaintance and feel that they deserve it.

Need: Two of Pentacles Inverted - What you need right now is a little fun. Spend a bit more money than usual or have a big night out. Unwind now and bother with the consequences a little later.

Get: Justice Upright - Complete triumph. Wellness, a decisively good end to a situation, clarity and fairness await in your future!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 7:39 pm

Background/Problem/Advice please!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 7:53 pm

Could I get past present future please?
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 8:13 pm

Sailor Pluto

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Pu10

Background: Nine of Chalices Inverted - Someone has been abusing your hospitality. You may have even fallen into a bit of debt because of this.

Problem: Seven of Swords Inverted - You're reluctant to mention this issue to the party involved, you may have even given up on being able to talk about it or change it at all.

Advice: Seven of Chalices Upright - Reflect seriously on this issue. Consult those around you to find new ways to approach the problem. As a result of your inquiry, an alternate solution may present itself.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 8:16 pm

Past Present Future please Smile
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 8:45 pm

*Rei-chan points to a sign on the door* "There is one rule and one rule only for the fortune hut! Wait. Your. Turn. These interruptions are messing with my psychic flow!" She then quickly sits down and reads you your fortune.

Princess Luna

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Luna11

Past: Knight of Swords Upright - A person with a decisive personality entered your life (or perhaps you became more decisive yourself?). Friend or otherwise, for good or bad, this person was a leader and took the reins quickly.

Present: Page of Chalices Upright - A time of reflection and imagination that generally leads to a beneficial future.

Future: Page of Wands Upright - Happiness and excitement abound. A reliable person in your life may bring you good news.

Addy

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Addy10

Past: Ten of Pentacles Inverted - Something of yours may have been stolen, or else you were suffering from an oppressive family or the burdens of a lack of funds.

Present: The Empress Upright - Peace is returning to the household, and whatever loss or disagreement existed before is dissipating.

Future: Ace of Swords Upright - You'll pull a complete 180 and change your mind on an important issue. This change will be beneficial; in a way, it's a total rebirth of self.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime25th October 2015, 8:46 pm

Want / Need / Get please
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime28th October 2015, 11:29 pm

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes A10

Want: Five of Pentacles Inverted - You want to overcome some sort of adversity, but you mean to do it in your own stubborn way. It's "your way or the highway" on this issue.

Need:  Ten of Swords Inverted - What you need is to open yourself up. Put aside your pride and instead value the input of others to find success.

Get: Ten of Chalices Upright - What you'll get on your current path is pretty sorry: sadness and misfortune. Heed the cards to avoid a sticky fate!

Last edited by Henshinyo on 2nd November 2015, 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dreamsinpink
Lotus Crystal

dreamsinpink

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime28th October 2015, 11:33 pm

If you have time, could I get a reading for Want / Need / Get, please?
Back to top Go down
https://dreamsinpinkwrites.wordpress.com/ http://she-dreams-in-pink.tumblr.com https://www.youtube.com/user/adriennethecanadian
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime29th October 2015, 12:42 am

i would like Background/Problem/Advice
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime29th October 2015, 3:17 am

Guys, one person at a time. If someone has requested a reading and Henshinyo, I mean REI!, hasn't responded to them, please wait. It's in the rules and such.
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 2:09 pm

Dreamsinpink

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes B10

Want: Eight of Wands Upright - You're desiring some sort of journey or change. Right now, you're the epitome of wanderlust.

Need: Six of Wands Upright - What you need here is a little diplomacy. A few well placed words can go a long way towards getting you to your goal.

Get: Two of Swords Inverted - Unfortunately, it looks like this situation has an unhappy end maybe despite your best efforts. Beware of tricksters and liars - someone who promises you an easy solution!

SayakaSakura

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes C10

Background: King of Wands Inverted - Someone in your life has been taking the moral higher ground and talking down to you as if they own the world. How frustrating. 

Problem: Ace of Pentacles Inverted - You want a way out of your troubles and are surrounding yourself with material goods to in an attempt to do it.

Advice: Four of Swords Inverted - This is a pretty serious card. Banishment. The best advice is to do just that, banish this person from your life for a while. Perhaps you can open the door again later when they've come to their senses.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime2nd November 2015, 2:14 pm

The Psychic Is Out

As you leave, the door to the Fortune hut closes behind you with a snap. Walking away, you turn back for one last glance. How strange... there seems to be nothing there! And you're so sure there was something there... if only you could remember what that something was. You seem to have forgotten. And what's this in your hand? A signature? Oh well, might as well keep it.

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes Rei10

**Thanks for playing! Madame Rei had a lot of fun reading your fortunes between school and work. Grab the signature if you were fortunate enough to get a reading (eh? see what I did there?).**
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes   Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rei's Hut of Freaky Fortunes

View previous topic View next topic Back to top