The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
nemofish
Star Seed

Star Seed

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 8:25 am

This is probably the first time I have ever posted a new thread on a forum of any sort. I've been on other forums in the past, but I'm definitely not a super active member. 

I love everything Sailor Moon and I've been watching since I was 8 (20 years ago almost!). I'm from Toronto (any other Toronto moonies here?) and I am always on the lookout for the new SM merch. Everything just looks so pretty and cute! 

-nemofish
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 8:33 am

Welcome aboard, nemofish! It's nice to meet you! Smile I'm Vivie! Smile

Say, do you have a favorite Sailor Moon character? Or a favorite season/arc? What about a favorite adaptation? And while we're at it, did you already get the chance to check out every adaptation? ((If not, you should definitely do! Every adaptation is totally worth watching/reading it! Very Happy))

Also, what about other animes? Is there an anime, other than Sailor Moon of course, that you really like? Very Happy

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me!
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
nemofish
Star Seed

Star Seed

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 8:56 am

Hi Vivie!

Favourite character is Sailor Moon hands down. Favourite arc is a tough one between Sailormoon and Sailor Stars. I have watched the episode where Darien dies in front of Serena soooooooo many times. As a kid, I watched the dubbed version on YTV. I later watched the original Japanese version with subtitles and definitely enjoyed that one better. Watched Crystal as well which is more in sync with the storyline (yes, I read the manga) and the art is prettier. 

I also really liked Molly and Nephrite for some reason, even though I know that's not really part of the story.

Other anime I really like include FMA, Ouran High School Host Club (I read this before the anime came out) and Magi. I got through about 100 episodes of Bleach, but couldn't keep up with so many episodes! I also loved Prince of Tennis (manga). I love Skip Beat as well. I want to see more episodes come out, but I'm still following the manga.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 9:06 am

Hi!! Welcome to the forums!! Smile I love Skip Beat as well, such a good series! It's nice to have another sailor moon fan join us. I hope you like it here. If you need any help or anything feel free to PM me and if you want to get to know the forums better and make a new friend maybe look into joining the mentor program.

Information for that can be found here.

Last edited by Princess Luna on 17th September 2015, 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 11:21 am

Welcome to the forum  Hi everyone! 460415107
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 3:59 pm

Welcome to the forums! Very Happy

What is your favorite piece of Sailor Moon merchandise that you own? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime17th September 2015, 6:30 pm

Welcome to the forum! I'm Tiana!
I also love FMA: Brotherhood, Ouran High, Magi AND Skip Beat! How awesome! I hope you have an awesome time here, feel free to ask the staff anything you need!
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime18th September 2015, 6:38 am

Hi there!! Welcome to GC! Ouran High School and Skip Beat rank amongst my favorites as well. Though, I haven't finished reading the Ouran manga, the anime series is really fun. xD I need to get back to reading Skip Beat, I really enjoyed it and want to check out the anime as well.

Let us know if you have any questions about the forum!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Zelda
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Zelda

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's offical Queen Serenity

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime19th September 2015, 9:46 am

Hello! Welcome to the forum! 
I also really love OHSHC. Even though it's really not my genre.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwbSoNZZ_HxPDx7Z7BtXvGQ
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime8th December 2015, 9:48 am

Welcome!  Hey!  You and I are probably around the same age!
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime8th December 2015, 3:46 pm

Hi! Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you will like it around here. I am not a Toronto Moonie but I've been in Toronto quite a few times since I was a kid. I live near Montreal. 

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Hi everyone! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone!   Hi everyone! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-