The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

EK & GK's collection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

EK & GK's collection Empty
PostSubject: EK & GK's collection   EK & GK's collection I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 7:15 pm

So GK and I are collectors and we usually have a lot of things from a lot of series that we love. For a while, even thought she was already a Sailor Moon fan at 6-7 years old when I only knew it existed but never could watch, she was never really able to collect anything. Considering her passion came back with Crystal (and so did the merch) and that I just like to collect stuff (XD), we started our Sailor Moon one (in July 2015). We don't have a lot and still haven't much as I edit this since she registered here (April 2016) but I know it'll grow. Probably not as much as some collection in this forum because the characters we like almost never have merch.

EK & GK's collection Tumblr_inline_ntpxicGqsN1tzr4xa_540EK & GK's collection Tumblr_inline_nwr1frIz9u1tzr4xa_540
EK & GK's collection Tumblr_inline_ntpxseQ70G1tzr4xa_540EK & GK's collection SJVHigY
EK & GK's collection Tumblr_oa7la7w7b21tybejao1_400EK & GK's collection Tumblr_oa7la7w7b21tybejao4_400
EK & GK's collection Tumblr_oa7la7w7b21tybejao3_400EK & GK's collection Tumblr_oa7la7w7b21tybejao5_400

Totally was more interested in the Starlights thing than Moon's rods, but my friend likes the girls a lot so who am I to complain.

Some of the figurines I've seen on this site are the next in sight, mostly with the outer senshi. It depends a lot, because I usually let her decide what to get in this kind of collection considering I'm more picky about merch.

And why do I always say we? Because that's not a collection I would have started on my own, though I regret nothing.

Will add and edit when we receive new merch.

Last edited by Eternal Knight on 12th July 2016, 2:52 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: EK & GK's collection   EK & GK's collection I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 8:20 pm

How long have you or your friend had the headset?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: EK & GK's collection   EK & GK's collection I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 8:22 pm

We totally received it yesterday, so a day. She was capslocking through our Facebook chat about it xD I'll know if it's functional in one or two days. It's supposed to have lights and sounds but you never know with very old merch
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: EK & GK's collection   EK & GK's collection I_icon_minitime24th October 2015, 5:04 pm

My friend ordered an Imposter Moon and it apparently was delivered so I will post pictures as soon as I have some.
Edit: Picture added!
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: EK & GK's collection   EK & GK's collection I_icon_minitime24th November 2015, 10:58 am

I'm trying to start my own collection but I'm so broke... TT...
Back to top Go down
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: EK & GK's collection   EK & GK's collection I_icon_minitime12th July 2016, 2:53 pm

Added four small things we bought at the convention this weekend. You can see we like very specific Sailors xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EK & GK's collection   EK & GK's collection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EK & GK's collection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top