The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[Advanced] Crystal Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Advanced] Crystal Academy  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy    [Advanced] Crystal Academy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 5:53 am

[Advanced] Crystal Academy  - Page 2 VjxvQoH

Wait. The cat was their headmistress?!

Minako blinked, wondering if this was one of those prank shows that were abundant in Venus. The cat, however, seemed to have expected this reaction. Planet Mau… Minako stored the information for later.

The speech itself was quite short. Before Minako realized it, they were already dismissed. A welcome luncheon sounded fun, though. At least she could start making friends and getting to know the other students.

She followed the flow of students to the next room. A pair of good-looking boys who seemed older than her caught her attention. Hm… boys. Also, upperclassmen probably? That could be useful. From their certain and confident attitude, it seemed they were indeed older students, so she decided to sidle up to them.

“Hello!” she said brightly to the blonde and the dark-haired pair. “I’m one of the new students. My name is Minako. I’m getting kind of a bit lost… do you think you can help me around? You’re upperclassmen, right?” she tilted her head, a mix of innocence and curiosity.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy    [Advanced] Crystal Academy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th February 2016, 5:14 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 30 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy    [Advanced] Crystal Academy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th February 2016, 6:59 pm

[Advanced] Crystal Academy  - Page 2 WbvGYc9_zpsye6p4qan

Prince Endymion turned hearing the voice of a girl he could only assume was speaking to them. She introduced herself as Minako, a new student, and then proceeded to ask if they could help her around the school because she was a bit lost... She had assumed correctly that they were upperclassman, but Endymion wasn't sure if he was really in the mood to be helping a new student around the building. He tapped Zoisite, hoping that he'd heard the girl speak to them. Maybe he'd like to help her around instead? Or maybe he could come up with a polite way to tell the girl no.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy    [Advanced] Crystal Academy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th March 2016, 4:35 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 30 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy    [Advanced] Crystal Academy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime29th March 2016, 12:26 pm

Moderator Note

There has been no activity in this RP for over 30 days, so this thread has been moved to the Graveyard section. If you are still interested in playing this RP, please contact Sailor Saturn to revive it in the Storyline Revival Requests Thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Crystal Academy    [Advanced] Crystal Academy  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Crystal Academy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top