The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 4:41 pm

Is anyone going to find galaxia on the stairs? Or is she free to reach the second floor and most likely run into diamond and junjun?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 4:51 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
Is anyone going to find galaxia on the stairs? Or is she free to reach the second floor and most likely run into diamond and junjun?
I would have Viluy run into her, but she is currently plowing through Diamond and the others in the middle of the hallway to reach the library. I thought PallaPalla noticed her? Or at least had a post mentioning that she saw Galaxia creeping around. Otherwise, I don't see why Galaxia can't join in on the fun. xD
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 4:52 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:

Not many people have posted today and are still in the middle of interacting with other characters. Please be patient.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 5:02 pm

Cosmos-Hime wrote:
PallaPalla noticed her!
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : GC's Official Loof Merrow

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 5:06 pm

Eep, so Nephrite Is in the doorway of Black Lady's room heading for her supplies, but now they're gone. Very Happy So...since I'm not sure where to go from here, I'm going to play it off like he was looking for the supplies, maybe managed to grab a can or two and then Black Lady walked in so he took off? Anone have an objection?

If nto since that failed and he doesn't want to go back with only two cans, he can spot Galaxia on the stairs and maybe decide to sprint for her room instead. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.lioddities.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 5:35 pm

Okay so technically everyone was taken into account. He ignored Tellu, Nehelenia and PallaPalla on purpose, he hasn't seen Galaxia in the staircase because he is way too focus on what's in front of him. (Totally feel free to object by the way, he's a brat).

I don't know for Black Lady since it was her room, but since it is their overall supplies and Nephrite was already there, I don't mind if a chunk of it is missing. @Princess Luna?
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 8:50 am

Running out to eat and do some garage sale hunting. Be back soon then I'll post. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 1:57 pm

@Cosmos-Hime and @sportsnutd Wait, I am confused. Are Iron Mouse and Galaxia now attacking Viluy in the hallway? If yes, Viluy already walked into the library, but I can make it so that she didn't go inside more than a few meters since Nehelenia's shouting alerted her to JunJun's presence. However, her back is still FACING the hallway since she would be looking around for JunJun. (Side Note: I PMed StarChild about her post and she said that she had meant the Library not Study.) Is that okay?

PS: Guys, there was never a cart in the hallway. xD Sorry for any confusion. [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 3978041997

I sketched a quick clarification and would especially appreciate that people with characters who are noticing, interacting with, or planning to interact with Viluy please review it:
Thanks!

I will have her react accordingly as soon as we are all on the same page. Wink

--Andi
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 2:23 pm

Sorry about that Aud! I'll fix my post(s) right now!

Also, cute drawing! I love it!

And yes, they are ready to attack her in the doorway to the library. I'll add that as well.

EDIT:

The posts have been corrected. NOW LET THE BATTLE ENSUE! [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 3884866259
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 2:32 pm

Awesome! Smile I will post an appropriate response as soon as I get done with dinner. I'm going out somewhere so it may be a bit (couple hours?) before I can actually write back.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 2:36 pm

No worries! I'm just sorry that I keep messing up. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime30th August 2015, 5:34 pm

Alright! Time for some action! I'm almost done writing. I just have to factor JunJun's assumed presence into the situation and will then be ready to post! Very Happy

EDIT: It has been posted! Sorry! I didn't like the flow of one of the paragraphs so I ended up redoing it. [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 1637294219
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 6:25 am

@Addy - I am guessing if Nephrite consulted the stars, they would be in a different position...where they were in the 70's? Just checking before I post. ^^

I'm laughing right now seeing all the villains in disco clothes breaking it out under a strobe light. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 9:17 am

You are more than welcome to try to leave the house Very Happy Although please don't take the post further than putting his hand on the door and turning the knob Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 9:30 am

Addelyn wrote:
You are more than welcome to try to leave the house Very Happy Although please don't take the post further than putting his hand on the door and turning the knob Very Happy
Ooh interesting! Very Happy I was initially not planning to, and just have him do that anime thing he does with displaying a portal to the constellations in his hands from one of the Naru/Molly episodes…but now you peeked my curiosity. I shall try it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 10:37 am

i'm honestly getting visions of the bungalo like trapped inside a vortex ala The Wizard of Oz. "Aunty Em, Aunty Em!"
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 10:42 am

Me too! I'm half expecting Nephrite to almost get sucked into nothingness like a void. Im also picturing it like in Beetlejuice when the ghosts try to leave their house. But seriously someone please draw 70s groovy villains.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 10:44 am

Opps, sorry, not so exciting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 1:46 pm

@RayOfHope @mercuryfan To keep consistent with the idea that newer electronics aren't working (not including the Death Busters' pile of junk), I am going to stick with the idea that the library computers still work unless Addy of course decides to screw Viluy over Razz (and worked when Galaxia and Iron Mouse were near the library) because they were already under Viluy's control well before the disappearance of the professor (E.i. when she secured the library as Death Busters' territory and tampered with the computers during the turf war). The internet however, does not work as it is beyond her control. Smile

Crystalsetsuna wrote:
i'm honestly getting visions of the bungalo like trapped inside a vortex ala The Wizard of Oz. "Aunty Em, Aunty Em!"
lmao Me too!

PoetofMercury wrote:
Me too! I'm half expecting Nephrite to almost get sucked into nothingness like a void. Im also picturing it like in Beetlejuice when the ghosts try to leave their house. But seriously someone please draw 70s groovy villains.
I think this comment deserves a 70s groovy villains drawing. xD
EDIT: When I first read this, I didn't even see that you said "draw," [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 3884866259 I just naturally thought that the image of 70s villains would be too groovy to pass up on. xD But who would wear what?
Back to top Go down
PoetofMercury
Pyramidal Crystal

PoetofMercury

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 1:50 pm

Diamond in white bellbottoms with platform shoes. LOL And personally with the hair I think Nephrite would look awesome in 70s disco garb.
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 1:55 pm

Wow. I was thinking the same thing for Nephrite. xD How many characters are in this RP again? I might attempt to draw all of them as disco 70s villains (probably as chibis) Somebody please nag me to do it after the event, unless I find some time to make it happen this Thursday. xP
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 3:45 pm

Andalusite wrote:
@RayOfHope @mercuryfan To keep consistent with the idea that newer electronics aren't working (not including the Death Busters' pile of junk), I am going to stick with the idea that the library computers still work unless Addy of course decides to screw Viluy over Razz (and worked when Galaxia and Iron Mouse were near the library) because they were already under Viluy's control well before the disappearance of the professor (E.i. when she secured the library as Death Busters' territory and tampered with the computers during the turf war). The internet however, does not work as it is beyond her control. Smile

If the equipment didn't originally belong to the Death Busters, it doesn't work xD
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 4:13 pm

Aww man... [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 2869872805  How about this: could we just assume that after she left the library to see what was going on with the meeting in the living room, the library computers stopped working? (Otherwise all of the posts (/character interactions with Viluy) up to task 5 would be a lie. [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 1948543417 ) Plus, discovering this misfortune would give her a better reason to actually want to figure out what is going on since she can't be distracted by technology anymore. Razz

Last edited by Andalusite on 1st September 2015, 4:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 4:15 pm

Starting from task 5 everything that is not Death Buster equipment no longer works Smile
Back to top Go down
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime1st September 2015, 4:17 pm

Sounds good! [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 2503753863 Thanks for the clarification!
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 3:21 pm

aaand thanks to my last post, i now picture everyone as the characters in the movie Clue. "who did it?! was it colonel Kunzite in the library?!" heh.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 3:35 pm

Quick question, Addy. Are the members of the bungalo staff still present, or are they gone too?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 3:36 pm

?
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 3:36 pm

As in, could the villains try to get in contact the staff to see what's going on?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime2nd September 2015, 3:40 pm

You could try not sure how well that would work seeing as the phones aren't working.  Well cells aren't at any rate. You can find a phone and place a call but can't control what happens in the call in your post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC   [Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Casual Event] Vacation to the Dark Side OOC

View previous topic View next topic Back to top