The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

(Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime11th August 2015, 5:08 pm

Advanced Character Profile

Character Name: Ami Mizuno Also known as Princess Mercury.

Age and Date of Birth: September 10th. She is 14.

Used Canons:
90’s anime

Appearance: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury Ami_mizuno_wallpaper_by_natoumjsonic-d7s08bl

(Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury Ami-Mizuno-sailor-mercury-24395568-507-363

(Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury Ami-Mizuno-sailor-mercury-24395568-507-363

She has blue hair and so are her eyes. She is an A blood type. She is 5’ 2”.

Her normal attire is usually her school outfit.  Her school outfit is the same as Usagi and most of the girls at her school. It’s white with the skirt being blue, It has a red bow in the middle under the neck area and the top has a section of blue as well. Though when not in school she wears a variety of shirts, skirts and dresses mostly in a shade of blue but has worn other things as well. It’s mostly casual things and light colors.

Personality: Ami is very smart, her IQ is said to be 300 and their right. She also is very shy causing others to either dislike her or admire her. She also has trouble making friends as her smarts and quietness often get looked at as her being snobby. Ami is kind, sweet, gentle and loyal but at the same time a bit insecure. She is pretty much the opposite of Usagi. She is a bookworm and also loves art, science and computers, but at the same time loves pop culture and romance novels (Though she doesn’t admit it.) 

Sometimes she can get a bit naggy and has scolded Usagi and the others about not doing their homework. She can also become obsessive about being the best student. Ami becomes more and more confident throughout her time as Sailor Mercury. She is a champion Chess player and good swimmer as well. One of the things that she dreads are Love letters, they seem to give her a rash when she gets them and is one of the reasons why she hangs out with Usagi and the girls more then any boy. She is also very polite to her friends and mother.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: She is able to create and manipulate water. She is the smartest person in the school and group (IQ about 300) and she is a great strategist and is usually responsible for telling the others how they can defeat the enemy.

History: Ami was the first Inner senshi to be found and second total of course since Usagi was Sailor Moon. Ami’s cram school was attacked and Luna and Sailor moon helped her defend it after the Mercury symbol appeared on Ami’s forehead. After that she joined Usagi and later Makoto at Azabu Jūban Junior High. One of if not her main passion is following after her mother and becoming a doctor. She constantly is thinking and dreaming of that and studying abroad. After meeting Sailor Moon and becoming Sailor Mercury, she has fought by Moon’s side to face any evil that came their way. As it comes to Usagi and school things she has become more comfortable around her and her new friends. The more she also stays around Usagi and the others helps her get over the fact that when she was little her parents divorced and her mom went to become a doctor. With her mom being so busy at work Ami was forced to take care of herself when she was young, most times only being able to talk to her mom using the note board in the kitchen. She was very lonely as a child growing up and shows that as she enters the school before she meets Usagi.

Other Noteworthy Facts:

Storyline Specific Information:
Dark Side Of The Moon: When Queen Serenity sent everyone to the future to be reincarnated after the decimation of the Silver Millennium, darkness plagued her heart, which was then transferred into the Silver Crystal's power. This darkness tainted each of the senshi and Serenity's star seed/avatar soul and affected who they became when they were reincarnated on 20th century earth. Due to the darkness Ami feels bitter and anger about her past life and wants to help get rid of who caused this. Inside she wants to help make things right from her past.

Love and Justice League: Ami is a vigilante superhero that fights along side others to protect the city against the Chaos Syndicate. Ami was studying to be a doctor on the weekends while she was in high school until one day as she was working on a computer file of a patient it somehow overheated and exploded causing a few others around her to do the same. She somehow survived the blast but woke up with strange powers over computers and water. (The water was a fellow employees who left a glass on the desk and also during the explosion Ami was shot back into a sink..) After Ami was checked on at the hospital and released she went back home to rest and try to grasp everything that happened. Later that night when she went to work on her home laptop she somehow from her kitchen (laptop was on dining room table and closed) was able to open up her laptop and turn it on and all she had done at the time was think about what she was going to type. Over the next few days she found out that she could do more: Turn on the TV without touching it, start her kitchen appliances and a bunch of other tech items/things. The weirdest thing though was still to come. One day she went to turn the sprinkler on in her back yard and it didn't work. She went over to where the water usually came out when she puts the hose on and as she moved her hand closer she could hear water moving..she got closer, almost touching it and now the water was rushing out and though the hose and pipes and the sprinklers turned on. The police came by the next day and looked around for evidence to see what had caused the blast if anything and after a few days of looking at things and examining them they were able to find out that a member of a gang somehow had hijacked something on the computer causing it to overheat. Ami was mad about this which was rare but she started to do research on the group the hacker was apart of and went after those men one by one until the day that she might find the main hacker.

Fractured Zenith: conflict between Princess Serenity and Queen Metalia has ended. Earth has escaped the Dark Kingdom's oppression, things have changed in the process. An incident named “Fracturing” has caused bad things to appear on Earth. Ami has been reincarnated but doesn't know about what or why things are the way they are. She knows the others from their association in Capsule 49.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sailor_Mercury#Sailor_Mercury
http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Sailor_Mercury_(anime)

Senshi Information

Senshi Name: Sailor Mercury

Realm of Influence(s): Water/ice

Henshin/Transformation Phrase:
“Mercury Power, Make-Up!!”
“Mercury Star Power, Make Up!”
“Mercury Crystal Power, Make Up!”

Senshi Fuku: 

Her fuku is white with a blue skirt. She has gloves that go to her elbows that are white with blue at the elbow side end. Her blue boots go up to her knees and are light blue on the top edge. Her front and back bow is a light blue and she has a choker that is blue with a star in the middle. The headband is gold with a blue stone in the middle. She has one blue earring on one ear and three on the other. Her hair turns a beautiful blue-green color when she is transformed.

Her second transformation fuku is different from the first. For starters one of the things changing is her back bow. It becomes longer then in her original outfit. Next her choker changes as a golden star appears there. Here brooch changes into heart-shape now and then her outer shoulder protectors turn transparent and also look like wings.

Powers: 
Mercury Bubbles
Mercury Aqua Mist
Shine Aqua Illusion
Mercury Aqua Rhapsody
Mercury Aqua Mirage

Weapons or Magical Items: 
- Transformation pen/wand/change rod
- Mini Super computer
- Tactical Visor
- Communicator

SUPERHERO INFO (For Love and Justice AU RP)

Name: Ami

Realm of Influence(s): Water and Tech

Henshin/Transformation Phrase: None, she changes her own outfits.

Outfit:   
(Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury X-Girl-Candys-World-Doll-Divine-portrait

Guardian:

RP Sample:

Ami was in the local library reading some books and studying for some cram school classes. She felt good inside about the fact that she would probably again ace the test as she did with many, many others. As she went to get a new book and put another back her communicator went off. ‘oh no..please not here..not now…I need to study’ she thought then quickly opened it so it would stop beeping and whispered, “Hello, this is Ami..im in a library…whats the problem??” She listened to Rei on the other line telling her about a Youma in the park and that they were going to fight it. She said, “I’ll be there” and hung up the comm thinking, ‘This is not good, the enemy has to be stopped.’ and calmly put her books and things back and walked out of the library into an alley, then pulled her pen out and transformed. "I hope that I can get there in time, I need to help the team.” She then ran towards the park as fast as she could, she wasn’t much of an exerciser. She got there and went to Sailor Moon side and then was joined by Jupiter and Mars."Alright everyone…what have I missed?” She got into her fighting stances and Mercury begin to scan the Youma for possible attack spots and strategies on how to fight it.

Last edited by Sailor Neptune on 15th April 2018, 7:27 am; edited 26 times in total (Reason for editing : Side note from Sailor Neptune added.)
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime12th August 2015, 3:24 pm

Can you mention Ami’s age in the age section?

Appearance: Can you make her appearance section longer by describing her physical features (hair color and cut, eyes, height, body type etc.) ? Smile

Personality: Could you make her personality section a little bit longer? You could mention how Ami becomes more confident in herself and her abilities as the story progresses, and maybe also mention she enjoys chess and swimming. Smile

History: Can you tell a little bit about her home life (Her parents divorced when she was little and this coupled with her mother being very busy pushed Ami to take care of herself from young age and made her lonely)? Smile

Senshi Information:
Could you mention Ami’s later transformation phrases and fuku?

Please let me know if you need any help with these additions, sportsnutd! Thank you! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime12th August 2015, 6:41 pm

ready for review two please, Changes and additions are in Blue.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 12:37 pm

Just few more things!

Appearance: Could you make this section just a little bit longer? Smile You can extend the sentences you’ve already written or describe her school uniform a bit. Smile Let me know if you need help with this!

Fuku: What I meant by describing her later fuku is to mention how her Super form differs from her original one. Smile (In the anime, her back bow became longer, her choker gained a golden star, her brooch became heart-shaped and the outer shoulder protectors became wing-shaped and transparent.)

Question about Dark Side of the Moon’s SSI: Does Ami’s core personality change in any way thanks to the bitterness she feels? If so, could you mention these changes? Smile

Oh, and could you perhaps mention Ami’s intelligence and strategizing skills in the unique skills / abilities section? Smile

Please let me know if you need any help with these additions! Thank you again!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 3:46 pm

did everything but the Fuku part. Did you want me to type what you said or were you just telling me??
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 2:52 pm

Can you add what I described into the fuku section using your own words? Smile

By the way, you profile is now included in your post twice. Can you delete the old version? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 4:48 pm

oh sure of course doing so now.

EDIT: I think I have fixed the right section.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 7:11 pm

Bump so neptune can see my last edit in my last post.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime16th August 2015, 8:43 pm

added extra info to the rp sample
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime18th August 2015, 12:49 pm

bump please for review
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime19th August 2015, 1:41 pm

Approved. Smile

(Side note: If it's not too much trouble, could you mention Ami is very polite and list her communicator in her Magical Items? Smile Thank you!)
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime19th August 2015, 3:44 pm

Side note added
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime13th July 2016, 10:11 pm

love and justice Rp info added in red
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime17th July 2016, 8:41 am

bump so staff can see. last post was the 13th
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime18th July 2016, 10:51 am

Sorry for the wait!

To your Love and Justice League SSI, could you add some information about Selena's life after the explosion? How does having powers affect her? Did it change her life in any way?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 4:15 pm

adding and answering Pluto's questions in a Red color

fixed her outfit picture as well.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 9:54 pm

Thank you for making those additions! I have a couple more requests!

In your SSI, could you add information on how this character became a 'vigilante superhero'?

Also, in the Love and Justice League roleplay, the creator wants character names to stay canon. By that, I mean that instead of using 'Selena' as Ami's name, you have to use Ami instead. Please make this edit Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime19th July 2016, 11:01 pm

will do in the morning. also my bad. I got confused with the v babe thing..
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime20th July 2016, 8:48 pm

added new info in blue for pluto
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime25th July 2016, 10:48 pm

bumping for pluto/Neptune (Both LOA) or whoever. Im trying to get this ready for the already moving superhero rp.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime31st July 2016, 4:11 am

I think things look to be in order!

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime12th January 2017, 9:01 am

Fractured Zenith story info added
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime12th January 2017, 11:38 am

Hi Sports! As I requested in the PM, can you state what life is like for Ami in the specific universe depicted in Fractured Zenith? Is she still a senshi, if not what does she do, etc? Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime12th January 2017, 6:50 pm

Ami's location, whats she's doing, added she being a senshi again added...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime12th January 2017, 11:51 pm

Okay, you're good to go to play her in Fractured Zenith, but please make sure you read the previous Ami posts made by PoetofMercury in order to keep the character consistent within the storyline.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime21st February 2017, 10:20 am

SSI info added for as the keyblade strikes RP
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 12:55 am

Please also add into the SSI anything that is different in this storyline from Ami's canon profile (Where she lives, her upbringing/status, powers, transformation, etc)
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 8:05 am

Added what I know at the end of the Keyblade SSI
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 10:15 am

Approved! Feel free to add her "transformed" image as well since I know you guys have drawings for that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury   (Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) (Advanced) Senshi: Ami Mizuno/Sailor Mercury

View previous topic View next topic Back to top