The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

[NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure Empty
PostSubject: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime8th August 2015, 11:21 pm

[NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure BA31696lg
Whether on your shelf or guarding the gates of time, Setsuna Meioh is known to American fans as Trista Meioh. As Sailor Pluto, she protects the Door of Space-Time. Bring this Girls Memories statue home to protect your collection! Measures approximately 6 3/4-inches tall. For ages 8 and up.

Size: 6 3/4-inches tall

I own this and she is absolutely beautiful. I actually can't stop looking at her. I love her so much I ordered moon and mini moon.
you can order her on amazon.com
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 12:02 pm

Mod Note - Please follow the rules of this area when posting! I changed the title of the thread to match the rules, which state to put either a [HIGHLIGHT], [NEW MERCH], [UPDATE], or [NEWS] before each thread title. The area rules can be found here if you would like to read them firsthand!

Thanks <3

Also, DANG SHE SO PRETTY I WANT HER  [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure 3150097195
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 1:27 pm

Sorry abut that. I  cannot believe I forgot. Thanks for fixing it for me.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime20th August 2015, 3:40 pm

Its no biggie mistakes happen [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure 868675979
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime22nd August 2015, 2:22 am

Artemis wrote:
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure BA31696lg
Whether on your shelf or guarding the gates of time, Setsuna Meioh is known to American fans as Trista Meioh. As Sailor Pluto, she protects the Door of Space-Time. Bring this Girls Memories statue home to protect your collection! Measures approximately 6 3/4-inches tall. For ages 8 and up.

Size: 6 3/4-inches tall

I own this and she is absolutely beautiful. I actually can't stop looking at her. I love her so much I ordered moon and mini moon.
you can order her on amazon.com

Where did you buy yours from Artemis?
It really is a great figure. Pluto looks lovely. I've noticed that the Banpresto figurines are a bit more refined compared to their Figuarts counterparts. I think it might be because the collar and the skirt are painted in a matte color. It also looks more refined since there aren't any joints in this figure and the stand itself is beautiful as well. I'm actually considering buying the Neptune one myself.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime26th August 2015, 12:57 am

BAM! has this for $30 ($29.99), however on Amazon you can get most of the figures for under 20$. My boyfriend was trying to get me to purchase this today in the store, but I had to show him on my phone why I didn't. I only collect certain characters, and this will be a soon must have, I can say that for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 1:38 pm

@Roro, she was purchased off Amazon (I know cause it was part of our anni giveaway and i bought it Razz). YOu can pretty much search Amazon for these and they are all there.

Here is a link. She's $29.99 now but I've seen lower prices. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime29th August 2015, 2:13 pm

Small Lady wrote:
@Roro, she was purchased off Amazon (I know cause it was part of our anni giveaway and i bought it Razz). YOu can pretty much search Amazon for these and they are all there.

Thanks for the info Brit.
[NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 1:11 pm

I have Chibi Moon and she's adorable! I really want Saturn now.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 1:14 pm

Small Lady wrote:

I bought Chibi Moon in Japantown in SF for $25. They had Pluto too. I really hope they make a Super Sailor Moon one! I'd definitely buy her because that's my favorite form of her (from the S season specifically, with a little green on the stripes of the fuku)!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 2:10 pm

Hey just a note, you can always edit your post if you need to respond again so you don't make a double post in such a short period of time. ^_^

And as for Super Sailor Moon, I 100% would love a banpresto version of her! Then I could get a not so expensive version fo Super Sailor Moon haha.
Back to top Go down
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime27th January 2016, 8:32 pm

It's gorgeous!  I really like Pluto but I really want Sailor Moon's figure right now.  Maybe ... in the far far far future I may get this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEW MERCH] Sailor Pluto Banpresto Memories Figure

View previous topic View next topic Back to top