The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

(Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus   (Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus I_icon_minitime2nd August 2015, 3:45 pm

Character Name: Rubeus

Character Image: http://www.jasms.de/anime/sailormoon/charaktere/rubeus.html

Storyline Specific Information: (Survival of The Fittest RP)
Infuriated by previous defeats at the hands of the Sol Senshi, Sailor Ixalia knows she must become stronger to be able to have her revenge. Using Chaos’ dark powers, she resurrects those who have been defeated by the Sol Senshi, and kidnaps others who are still alive. She returns to them any powers they once had in order to study their powers and tactical abilities. Wanting to put them through their paces, putting them in life threatening situations. She will find out where they went wrong against Sailor Moon and vows never to make the same mistakes. 

Waking up on an abandoned jungle-like planet, the villains soon learn their fate. Whoever can make it to a specific spot on the island will be released, free to live their lives. However, it soon becomes clear that this is easy said than done. Each villain needs to figure out if they will work with their former colleagues and should they work with the others on the island. Can anyone be trusted? 

Rubeus had died long ago after a fight with the Wiseman and now he has woken up on an island filled with dangers and fears he would get killed again. He doesn’t want that and tries to get off the island..somehow.

Additional Information: Optional! Do you want to tell us more about your character? Go right ahead! You could talk about your character's history and personality.

(I know this was approved but Addy asked me to do better on my rp samples..so I'm trying my best)

RP Sample: Rubeus was supposed to meet VesVes and Galaxia in the middle of this forest that they got taken to and he was distracted. He was thinking hard about what he was going to do to get the silver crystal and give it to Prince Demande when and if he could find him when he got back to reality. He then ran, jumped and climbed over and around the trees and things and got to the meeting area where the ladies stared him down and started getting mad at him for being late. “Pardon my lateness Ladies..now shall we find a way to get out of here? I would like to acquire that Silver crystal finally from Sailor Moon.”

Last edited by sportsnutd on 8th August 2015, 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus   (Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 5:12 pm

Approved.

(Side note: For a character’s age, you can mention how old they appear to be if an exact age isn’t stated anywhere. Smile )
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus   (Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 5:27 pm

oh ok thanks for the side note.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus   (Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus I_icon_minitime8th August 2015, 12:30 pm

had to fix my rp sample. (Thanks for the help Addy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus   (Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) (Relaxed) Antagonist: Rubeus

View previous topic View next topic Back to top