The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Yunie's Practice area <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

Yunie's Practice area <3  Empty
PostSubject: Yunie's Practice area <3    Yunie's Practice area <3  I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 10:53 am

Hey! 

I'm so sorry this is up later than I intended, it's been a long two weeks at school getting all my assignments done. 

Anyway, so I was thinking we'd start off with two prompts. You can either put them in one post or do them one at a time and then we can go over them, with me offering suggestions on how to improve. 

Prompt #1

Character: Makoto 
Scenario: Walking home from the grocery store one day, Mako see's a few boys picking on Ami. In your response cover the following: What does Makoto do? How does she feel about the situation?

Prompt #2

Character: Haruka 
Scenario: I want you to get inside of Haruka's head for this one. Her focus for her thoughts will be Usagi and Haruka's relationship. Using either the anime or the manga as cannon reference (or a mix of them both!) explore how Haruka first felt about Usagi and how she feelings about her Princess post Stars Arc have changed. I know this was on your list of ones you don't think you can do, but I want you to give it a shot anyway. Just do your best!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/

Yunie's Practice area <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top