The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Chibi Moon Doll

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SentinelOfSilence
Lotus Crystal

SentinelOfSilence

Lotus Crystal

Title : Are You Ready For The Silence? SMC 2015

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 11:24 am

I have the whole collection of Sailor Moon dolls from Irwin Toys ( These Dolls) and I had them all but I seem to be missing my Chibi Moon. I found her gloves in a box but for the last 4 years I haven't found her! The thing is, I'm cleaning out my grandparents house because they both died last year. I've searched their house too and nothing. (If only grandma was here, she'd remember  Crying or Very sad )

Does anyone have a Chibi Moon up for sale? Or does anyone know someone who does? I need one at a reasonable price. Pregnancy is keeping me on a budget lol
Angry

Also, if they made a Sailor Saturn, I need to find that too. They didn't have her back in the late 90s, early 2000s
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/SentinelOfSilence https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCl1F7oO0DHYjyd4ONKr-d7A
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 3:35 pm

I don't think they made a saturn.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 4:02 pm

i did some googling and they did make a Saturn. she was the 12" yellow box version which means she is hard to come by even more then the rest of em. there was also a yellow box super sailor moon
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 5:23 pm

^^really? holy crud.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 5:52 pm

I found her on eBay =o I don't know what's considered a good price for these kinds of things as I don't collect them, but if they're rare then it seems reasonable. I'll keep looking for Saturn 

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Sailor-Moon-Rini-Minimoon-Doll-Deluxe-Adventure-Irwin-RARE-Chibiusa-Chibimoon-/252023316524?nav=SEARCH
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 10:45 am

they also made a chibi moon that's the same size as the other dolls. i have that one, but it's not up for sale =(
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Moondust
Star Seed

Moondust

Star Seed

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 12:52 pm

I'm so sorry for your loss, and I feel ya, it took me AGES to find a Sailor Chibi Moon by Irwin but I only collect mint dolls in original packaging and since I'm in UK and can't get these locally I paid about 100 USD for her which is about what she goes for in that condition and I'm not selling her sadly. I found her on Amazon of all places, and the first one I ordered ended up being the 6'' one so I had to send it all the way back, wait for a refund, and order the proper one from another vender since I only collect the 12'' dolls in blue boxes. ( I was so annoyed at this, how does someone ''accidentally'' list a tiny 6'' doll as a 12''?! ) Finding vender's that ship to UK is a nightmare. Saturn was never made for a blue box set for late 2001, but they did make a special limited edition version in 2000 that came in yellow box. She, along with Super Sailor Moon were only released in Canada like the blue box Princess Serena was but only obtained through special order, and a handful of hobby shops had her in stock/ She was only available online to most. But despite that, she is not as rare as she is hyped up to be. At some places, she even retailed for as little as 10 USD during her time. It's just the demand outweighs the supply, but 2 years ago you could have gotten a Saturn in box for 100 USD, give a year or two and I bet her price will go back down as the 20th anniversary hype dies down a bit. I have seen many of them around, and would only ever buy one mint in box at a fair price. In the past month I've seen probably 5 of them sold but have only seen 1 Super Sailor Moon which is rarer out of the two and less expensive ironically. Out of box Saturn with full uniform and glaive can vary in price. 

I've heard of some people buying for 100 USD and other's paying nearly 400 USD. Ebay is very inflated and expensive, and I'm not too keen on the way Irwin made Saturn. I think the best Saturn doll to date is the Japanese Excellent Team doll. She's beautiful, but also very expensive and only available through Japan. I've never seen one on Ebay. Not as expensive as the Irwin version however, but you can find her in box for around 200-250USD or out of box for cheaper on Yahoo Auctions. I like that the excellent team Saturn doll is the same size as the Irwin blue box mini moon doll, they look great side by side. I like the box for that Saturn too, it's very pretty. I saw recently, a Irwin mini moon in box going for 75 USD, and the only opened one's I've seen are in lots and missing bits. But keep looking! You'll find her, check boot fairs/flea markets, Etsy, Bonanza Market, and Mandarake too if you get the chance, you'd be amazed what you can find there! Since I only buy mint in box dolls, I can't really say what the going price for just a loose chibi moon doll is, sorry to say. <3
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime24th July 2015, 9:01 pm

From what I understand about the Saturn Irwin doll is that she was a very limited release (only to like special shops like hobby shops or comic book shops) and even before the 20th anni, she was always high in price due to her rarity.

Be careful of flea markets...went to the local flea market here and a guy had like the 6" Inners, Moon and Tux all not inthebox, missing gloves, items, not in the best of conditions, etc. He wanted $250 for the lot. I almost laughed in his face. He told me thats what they go for online...and i'm like "YEAH IF THEY WERE IN BOX AND MINT". Lol normally a 6" doll thats been opened with everything goes around the $30-60 price range, depending. Unopened ones maybe inthe $10-20 range. If the dolls had been in better condition, then I would've understood the price...
Back to top Go down
Moondust
Star Seed

Moondust

Star Seed

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 4:46 am

250 USD for the 6" dolls?! That's just crazy, sounds like a greedy seller that isn't well informed! I hate when people try to value items based on what they sell for online, I've seen whole lot of mint condition boxed 6" dolls including outers for under 250 USD! I collected all the 2001 blue box 12" dolls also known as "pretty face" dolls. I realised soon that actual rarity of dolls has so little to do with price and more to or less the most popular ones are the more expensive. Like it took me literally forever to find a mint in box Sailor Pluto, you just never see her for some reason. But when I did find her, I got her for less than 100 USD. I only paid 45 USD for my wicked lady but I see them listed for over 150 USD all the time, its so ridiculous. With the prices so up and down, its hard to actually pinpoint what their true value is. I saw a Saturn without box sell last month for 150 but another one of the same quality sell for more than the price of a mint in box, nearly 400! That's so crazy!
Back to top Go down
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime4th September 2015, 1:26 pm

Moondust wrote:
I'm so sorry for your loss, and I feel ya, it took me AGES to find a Sailor Chibi Moon by Irwin but I only collect mint dolls in original packaging and since I'm in UK and can't get these locally I paid about 100 USD for her which is about what she goes for in that condition and I'm not selling her sadly. I found her on Amazon of all places, and the first one I ordered ended up being the 6'' one so I had to send it all the way back, wait for a refund, and order the proper one from another vender since I only collect the 12'' dolls in blue boxes. ( I was so annoyed at this, how does someone ''accidentally'' list a tiny 6'' doll as a 12''?! ) Finding vender's that ship to UK is a nightmare. Saturn was never made for a blue box set for late 2001, but they did make a special limited edition version in 2000 that came in yellow box. She, along with Super Sailor Moon were only released in Canada like the blue box Princess Serena was but only obtained through special order, and a handful of hobby shops had her in stock/ She was only available online to most. But despite that, she is not as rare as she is hyped up to be. At some places, she even retailed for as little as 10 USD during her time. It's just the demand outweighs the supply, but 2 years ago you could have gotten a Saturn in box for 100 USD, give a year or two and I bet her price will go back down as the 20th anniversary hype dies down a bit. I have seen many of them around, and would only ever buy one mint in box at a fair price. In the past month I've seen probably 5 of them sold but have only seen 1 Super Sailor Moon which is rarer out of the two and less expensive ironically. Out of box Saturn with full uniform and glaive can vary in price. 

I've heard of some people buying for 100 USD and other's paying nearly 400 USD. Ebay is very inflated and expensive, and I'm not too keen on the way Irwin made Saturn. I think the best Saturn doll to date is the Japanese Excellent Team doll. She's beautiful, but also very expensive and only available through Japan. I've never seen one on Ebay. Not as expensive as the Irwin version however, but you can find her in box for around 200-250USD or out of box for cheaper on Yahoo Auctions. I like that the excellent team Saturn doll is the same size as the Irwin blue box mini moon doll, they look great side by side. I like the box for that Saturn too, it's very pretty. I saw recently, a Irwin mini moon in box going for 75 USD, and the only opened one's I've seen are in lots and missing bits. But keep looking! You'll find her, check boot fairs/flea markets, Etsy, Bonanza Market, and Mandarake too if you get the chance, you'd be amazed what you can find there! Since I only buy mint in box dolls, I can't really say what the going price for just a loose chibi moon doll is, sorry to say. <3
Excellent Team Saturn is on eBay all the time. She's always over $200 though. I really want her, but I don't have that kind of money to spend right now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chibi Moon Doll Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chibi Moon Doll   Chibi Moon Doll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chibi Moon Doll

View previous topic View next topic Back to top