The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Dreams Untold

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Advanced] Dreams Untold Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 3:25 pm

Storyline Name: Dreams Untold 
Creator(s): Addelyn, Princess Moon
Forum: Free Forum
Advanced or Relaxed Advanced

Plot Summary: Caught in the grips of a nightmare, Les telepathic powers lash out, seeking out two people who would be able to help her. Getting sucked into her dream, although unaware of the fact, Jupiter and Uranus must look for a way out. Jupiter and Uranus haven’t always gotten along, their ideologies clashing much of the time. In order to help Les, they need to put aside their differences and work together. During their adventure, they learn much about each other, and eventually come to respect the other senshi. 

Surrounded by her all of her fears, Les struggles not to lose herself to her dreams. Something seems to be going wrong with her powers, which seem to be blocking her from leaving. Sending out a wish for people to help her, she sends out a sliver of her power, hoping it can find someone to help her.

Details on any necessary information: As they are unaware they were asleep and its only their consciousness in the dream, Uranus and Jupiter have access to their powers, and are able to transform, so they are able to “harm” the enemy. All of this is an illusion however, and it is nearly their will that creates the illusion of their attack and their will that destroys any enemies. 

Neither Uranus or Jupiter realize at first that they are in a dream until things begin to act strangely around them. They eventually piece together that stuff isn't right and come to realize through meeting a much younger Les that they are in her dream and she called them there while asleep to help her. 

Jupiter and Uranus do not know who Les is prior to this RP. 

Restrictions: 
Only Jupiter and Uranus and Les are playable characters 
Source: n/a
OOC Thread:n/a
Member to Character List:
Princess Moon- Sailor Jupiter
Addelyn- Sailor Uranus and Les
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime8th July 2015, 3:54 pm

[Advanced] Dreams Untold KyWCsRV_zpsvzpp3ns9

How was this happening? Wrapping her arms around her legs, she hid her face, trying to block out the sounds of the creatures around her. She was in a nightmare, she knew she was in a nightmare but she couldn't wake herself up. She could feel some sort of power blocking her. 

Please, someone help me. Back in the real world, two beams of green energy shot out of her sleeping body, heading into the night. 

[Advanced] Dreams Untold J5jRAhc_zpsf8909c8c

Please, someone help me. 

The words echoed in her head as Haruka dragged herself towards consciousness. She groaned as pain throughout her body made itself known. If this is what getting run over by a truck feels like, I'll pass thanks. Blinking, the world slowly came into focus, lush green trees filling her sight. Sitting up, she brought her hand to her head, trying to calm the ache. 

Where was she?

Looking around all she could see was trees. 

"Hello? Is anyone there?" Slowly, she dragged herself to her feet, trying to quell the feelings of nausea.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime9th July 2015, 11:55 am

[Advanced] Dreams Untold TRpk1sl

Please, someone help me.

Just before Makoto could start to zone out, she suddenly heard these words flying around her. Surprised and also a bit confused she startled and opened her eyes, looking around for the source of the cry for help. But where was she all of a sudden?

As the image in front of her got slowly clearer and clearer, she suddenly noticed that she wasn’t lying in her bed anymore. She wasn’t even lying in her apartment. Instead, she found herself in the middle of a meadow, trees surrounding the area on the left and right. Confusedly the tall brunette got up, trying to orient herself when she suddenly spotted a familiar face.

“Haruka?!”
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime14th July 2015, 11:13 am

“Makoto, is that you?” Haruka called. She must be somewhere close by if she had been able to hear the blondes call. “Are you alright, where are you?” Walking in the direction she had heard she concentrated, using her connection to the wind to listen for any rustling of grass or something larger blocking the wind’s path that would give her a hint to the inner senshi’s location.

Finally the trees gave way to a meadow. There was something off, but Haruka didn’t quite know what. The colours seemed almost…muted, like they weren’t quite as vibrant as they normally were.

How is that even possible?  she thought as she jogged over to the younger woman. Given that she had no idea where they were, her last memories were falling asleep in her bed, missing Michiru who was overseas on a concert tour, it was probably smart to stick together until they could figure out what was going on.

A bad feeling began to settle into her stomach. Something wasn’t right and she had a feeling they were going to find out really soon.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 12:17 pm

After hearing her voice again, Makoto had no doubts that it was Haruka. Still confused about why she was here – and why Haruka was here too – Makoto decided to walk towards the blond Outer Senshi, coming her way.

“I’m here,” she shouted across the meadow to answer her question. “But what are you doing here?” Well, what was Makoto doing here? If she remembered right, she was in her bed, covered by her blanket, only a few minutes ago.

Following her eyes, Makoto saw how Haruka observed the meadow. “Is something wrong?,” she asked curiously but forgot about the question when she saw it herself.
Something was different. Different from a usual meadow. With furrowed brow the Inner Senshi looked up, checking if at least the sky looked normal – but it didn’t. Even the sky looked unnatural…unreal.

“W– Where are we?,” she just quietly muttered.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 9:15 am

"I'm not sure," she admitted, continuing to look around, hoping that there would be a clue to where they were exactly. The fact that she couldn’t remember what had happened had her on guard. Were they alone? Were any of the other senshi here as well, or was it just her and Makoto. Too many questions and not enough answers for Haruka’s tastes.

She listened carefully to the wind praying that it would bring her something to use.

Help me please.

That voice again. It was the same one that had woken her up.

“I just heard a voice asking for help, it was the same one I heard when I woke up, and now it’s coming from that direction,” Haruka said, pointing to the east. “If we find whoever that voice belongs to, maybe we can get out of here. It may also be safer to transform as well, it would at least make her feel less vulnerable. Only, her transformation rod was back in her room. Grimacing, she cursed mentally.

“Do you have your henshin with you?”
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 10:28 am

When Makoto waited for some results after Haruka listened to the wind or something like that, she suddenly startled. “So you heard this voice too?”
The whole thing was just so strange. Someone called for them, there was no doubt, and brought them to another dimension, letting them clueless what exactly happened. And on top of that they were all alone. Why should someone call for only two members of the Sailor Team? Makoto was unable to make head or tail of it.
“When you heard this voice as well…did you also get here all of a sudden? Without any memories what exactly brought you here?”

Haruka continued, pointing to the east and saying that they should probably go this way. Makoto nodded but stopped when Haruka asked her about her Henshin. “Sure…But is it really necessary to transform now? I mean, I don’t get any bad vibes from here. Sure, the place here seems a bit unnatural but I don’t think it’s a trap or so. Maybe we should go on like this – at least for a while to get a better understanding of all this.”
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime17th July 2015, 7:45 am

“I heard the voice and then I woke up here,” Haruka muttered, eyes continuously searching around. Maybe Makoto was right. Transforming right now maybe wasn’t the smartest idea. Better to let the enemy underestimate how much power you have. Best to leave that for a sticky spot.

To the south of where the senshi were standing, a little girl stood in the middle of the field, wearing a loose fitting white dress, long hair hanging free. She seemed brighter than the muted scenery around her.

Feeling a pair of eyes on her, Haruka turned, eyes landing on the girl. What was a little girl doing here? She looked no older than 5 or 6 years old.

“Makoto, do you see that?” she hissed, body tensing up. Was this some sort of trick? She wasn’t sure if she could trust her own senses in this place.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 12:10 pm

So, the exact same thing happened to Haruka? Everything seemed like a great mystery to Makoto. Not only that she just got teleported to somewhere else, no! The same thing happened to Haruka. And as it seemed neither of them knew what really happened nor why they were there.
'If it is an enemy’s attack?', she wondered as she recalled the recent events in her mind. 'Or is someone really calling for help?' But how would it be possible to teleport them to another place? And why wouldn’t the person just show up instead of leaving them in this unnatural green area all by themselves?

Completely lost in thoughts, Makoto startled when Haruka hissed. Surprised by the worried tone in her voice, Makoto looked up and found a little girl in a white dress and long hair right in front of them. “What is she doing here?,” she asked quietly, more talking to herself than to Haruka.

Before she knew it, Makoto ran towards the little girl, kneeling down in front of her and holding her hand. “What are you doing here, little one? Are you okay? What brought you to a place like this?”
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime24th July 2015, 7:20 am

Haruka cursed as Makoto ran towards the little girl. What was it with the inner senshi? They reacted on pure instincts, never thinking before acting. What if this was a trap? What if the little girl was a youma? But no, she ran off, not pausing to think about that any of that. Baka. Part of Haruka was tempted to say that if she got hurt, the other senshi deserved it for rushing off like that. The larger part of her didn't want to see her hurt. She had grown...fond of Usagi's inner senshi during their time working together and had to come to respect them. 

Shaking her head, Haruka jogged over to join them, stopping a few paces behind the brunette. 

The girl was eerily silent as Makoto held her hands and when joined them, she flickered out of existence, only to reappear a few feet away.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 1:53 am

Makoto was surprised when the girl didn’t say anything. What was wrong?

However, before she could say anything else, her hands left hers and she could see how she was disappearing right in front of her. “Hey, wait,” she shouted but realized that it was already too late.

Turning back around to Haruka, who apparently followed her shortly afterwards, she saw her looking somewhere else.
Did the girl leave because of Haruka? No, this is nonsense. Banishing the thought from her mind, she shook her head and turned around, looking in the same direction Haruka did.
The girl again?
Surprised but also relieved, Makoto slowly stood up, putting her hand on her hip.

“Hey, what’s wrong?,” she approached her softly, not going over to her since it would probably only scare her even more. “Are you okay? Do you know why you’re here?”
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 9:58 am

As Makoto approached the young girl once more, she disappeared, only to reappear several feet further from where she had been.

This is getting ridiculous, Haruka growled. Makoto could deal with the child, she had no patience for that kind of thing, other than Hotaru of course, while she went to explore their surroundings. Turning to walk away, making sure to stay close by in case Makoto ran into trouble, she was surprised to see that the girl was suddenly in front of her.

“What do you want?” she demanded, eyeing the girl critically. When the child remained silent, the blonde shook her head, deciding to ignore the child and continue on. Turning to her right, she went to walk in that direction, only to stop short when the child appeared in front of her once more. 

Okay, this was getting creepy and annoying. What was going on here?
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 10:25 am

Disappointedly she looked at the silent girl again. Why didn’t she answer? Was she too shy? Or…couldn’t she talk?

No, that was absurd. She was probably just too shy.
Already preparing to approach her again, Makoto was quite surprised when she looked into nothing but trees then. Huh? Where did she go?

Turning back to Haruka, she found the answer.
The tough blond didn’t seem too amused about the situation. In fact, it rather looked as if she would freak out every second.
“Maybe she doesn’t want you to go there,” Makoto said to her fellow Senshi. “Maybe there’s something that would cause trouble.”

Friendly she looked at the girl again, giving it one last try.
“What do you recommend, where should we go?” With a smile on her face, she walked over to Haruka, her eyes still targeting the young girl. “Would you be our guide?”

Already knowing that Haruka wouldn’t like it to trust the strange girl, Makoto tried to calm her down in advance. “We have no idea where we are nor do we know where we need to go to exit this world. She probably does,” she muttered with a cheeky smile.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 4:39 pm

Haruka sighed in frustration. What real choice did they have? There was a possibility that the girl was leading them into a trap, but if she wouldn’t let them leave… Somehow she got the impression that the girl wouldn’t stop until she go whatever it is she wanted from them.

“Alright, we’ll follow her,” Haruka said. At least until I figure out what’s going on here. “You want us to go with you, lead on then.” Raising an eyebrow she looked down to the little girl, silently challenging her.

The girl beamed before disappearing, only to reappear several feet in the direction that Makoto had been going.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime31st July 2015, 9:42 am

Makoto didn’t need to ask to know that Haruka didn’t like the idea. And as much as she could understand her worries, they didn’t have another choice, did they?
And even if it was a trap, they could still defend themselves. They were Sailor Senshi after all.

Yes, that girl was just too stubborn.
Ignoring Haruka's challenging approach to the young girl, Makoto just nodded confirmatively and looked back to the young girl.
Or rather…the place where the girl used to be.

Once again disappeared, Makoto turned around, only to find her back at the place she had already been earlier.
This girl was indeed strange. But on the other hand... she was the best help they would find here.

“Okay, let’s go there,” she said decisively to the tall Outer Senshi.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime1st August 2015, 7:53 am

They followed the little girl through the meadow into another forest. She would wait for them to come within a few feet of her before she winked out of existence once more and would reappear a short distance away. Already tired of the game, Haruka kept her eyes on their surroundings, hoping she could note anything of interest and marked things with her mind in case she needed to find her way back.

As they moved further into the strange world they had landed in, the muted colours they had awoken too slowly seemed to bleed away. The world became increasingly more grey as they continued, slowly loosing colour. She wasn’t easily creeped out, but this place was beginning to do the job. Soon the trees began to lose their leaves, and their surroundings began to look like something out of a western horror story; dead trees no leaves, barren land all around them.

“Little girl, mind telling us where exactly it is you’re taking us?” Haruka demanded.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 12:31 pm

As the three of them went on, Makoto noticed bit by bit how the scenery was changing; changing into a bleak and kind of scary landscape which colors faded increasingly the more they walked towards this direction.
It wasn’t that she was scared – she could transform if necessary, after all – but somehow her intuition told her that something was wrong…that they would approach something that they shouldn’t.

Hearing the question Haruka asked the girl, made her, however, feel a bit more relieved. So she wasn’t the only one who thought the situation they were in was strange!
Nodding affirmatively at her question, Makoto looked at the younger girl, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 2:05 pm

Haruka wasn’t exactly shocked when the little girl declined to speak to them. It looked like they weren’t going to get any answers from her. Hopefully we’ll get some when we get to wherever it is we’re going, the blonde thought.

The landscape around them changed once more, the dead trees they had been seeing suddenly stopped, leaving a flat barren world.

Because this wasn’t creepy at all.

They continued to walk for what Haruka gauged to be no more than ten minutes when she began to see something in the horizon. The closer they got, the more apparent what they were became.

Before them stood three giant slabs of rock, easily 20 feet high. Each had a straight crack down the middle making it appear as if they were doors, yet there were no door handles in sight. The doors were all decorated differently with ornate swirls. Some had criss-crossing lines, others had geometric patterns in places.

“I’m so glad you could make it,” a voice called. Standing beside her, was the little girl that had lead them there.  I don’t think it’s a coincidence that this new woman looks like an older version of the child we’ve been following. Haruka’s eyebrow arched as she sent a silent question to Makoto. What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 2:37 pm

Instead of waiting for an answer, Makoto just decided to accept the fact that the girl wouldn't talk and went on, eyeing the small girl and wondering where they would arrive at the end.

She didn't really talk at all, did she?
Even after several more meters of walking, her eyes didn't leave the girl. Her curiosity why she didn't talk and where she brought them to was just too big. However, the girl's talent of putting on a poker face was even bigger.
Eventually her eyes left the girl, noticing now the barren land they were walking on. Where were the trees? When did everything become so bleak? Not that she missed the black and white colored, nearly dead plants.

Spotting three giant rocks in front of her, Makoto looked at Haruka, wondering what she thought about it.
However, her eyes quickly went back to the rocks when an unfamiliar voice started talking.

"Why did you bring us here?," she started, saying what has been on her mind ever since they arrived. "And what exactly is that for a place? How did we get here?"
As she went on talking, she slowly realized the resemblance between the girl and the woman. The tall brunette got more and more confused, feeling as if someone wanted to mess with her. "What is the meaning of all that?," she eventually asked her last question, however this time in a way more menacing tone.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 6:07 pm

“My name is Alessandra but you call me Les. I apologize for bringing you her so abruptly, it wasn’t my intention. You see, my powers acted without my permission in an extremely distressing moment as a sort of defense mechanism. They went in search of anyone that would be capable of helping me and brought you two here.” The young woman in front of them was petite and slender, with long brown hair worn in a braid and grey eyes. She wore a flowy white summer dress with what looked to be white slippers on her feet.

“You see I’m a telepath and I also have telekinesis,” she admitted after a moment’s hesitation. “There have been a few stressful situations as of lately and my mind and soul could no longer tolerate it and as a result have fractured. I need your help to put myself back together really.” She honestly hated having to reveal her secrets like this, but then again, what choice did she have?

“I have split into a total of 5 fragments, all aspects of myself at different ages. I am the age I should be in the real world and she,” Les indicated the little girl beside her, “I apologize that she’s not very talkative. I was quite silent at that age. Most people were creeped out that I knew what they were thinking or going to say before they said it so I learned just to be silent. Behind each of these doors, are my remaining fragments. They are trapped in memories of traumatic times of my past.”
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime5th August 2015, 11:05 am

The more the woman explained her situation, the more confusion arose in Makoto’s head.
Powers acting without permission? Defense mechanism? Telepath? Mind and soul fractured into five pieces? Was that some sort of hoax?

“But when you know all this,” she eventually said with frown, assuming that she was serious. “Why do you need us? I mean, you are the best person to get your past selves out of that memories. You know yourself better than anyone else after all.”
Of course, she had many more things to ask. But for now it seemed to be the best to only ask the most necessary things.

Unsure what Haruka would think about it, her eyes went back to the blonde next to her, wondering if she would agree with her or not.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 9:18 am

“If it were that simple, I would have gone into these doors without hesitation,” Les said. “However, I cannot enter; the doors will not open for me as I am the same as what they are trying to keep in. But you, you are different. You would be free to enter and exit as you please. You can bring them out as long as it is either of you that touch the door.” 

Haruka was having trouble wrapping her mind around everything that was transpiring. Soul fragments, having to find them? This was more Michiru or koneko’s territory, definitely not hers. She preferred to take more physical action than this. But she also couldn’t just allow the girl to suffer like this either.

How would they be able to help her?

“Where do you want to start?” she asked Makoto.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 7:24 am

Hearing why she couldn't go into the doors explained why she needed them. However, Makoto still wasn't sure what and how and in which way they should do it. Neither her nor Haruka knew that girl after all - so how should they convince her past selves to get out of that memories if they had no idea what was going on? They would enter those rooms blindfolded.

But on the other hand, Makoto recalled despite being skeptical, isn't it my duty to save people from Chaos?

Sure, it wasn't the Chaos she had faced all the times before - but the girl was suffering from inner Chaos. And that was as bad as the normal one, maybe even worse.

“Okay,” she eventually said decisive, her eyes wandering from Les to Haruka. “Let's go into that door.” With a determined look she pointed her forefinger at the rock standing in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime27th August 2015, 11:40 am

Haruka held her breathe as the door began to open when Makoto pointed at it. It slowly slide open, the noise of the doors against the ground echoing loudly in her ears. The atmosphere around them changed, feeling as if everything was tense, almost as if the world around them was charged, ready to leap forward at a moment’s notice. It almost felt like electricity was crawling along her skin. The couldn’t help but wonder if Makoto was feeling the same or if she felt it at all, with her control over electricity.

Coming to a shuddering stop, the doors ceased their movement, revealing nothing but blackness on the other side. Were they meant to go through this? Was this some sort of portal.

“You ready for this?” she asked, wishing for the 100th time since she woke up in this place that she was able to transform.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime21st September 2015, 12:25 pm

Her eyes first focusing on Haruka, Makoto suddenly startled as she noticed how the door apparently opened on its own, as if by magic. Her eyes widened and in less than a second her body got all over tense and a feeling, rather unfamiliar to the dauntless girl, suddenly started to arise, deep inside of her.

Anxiety.

She tried to hide it from Haruka, as good as possible at least, and while she looked at the now opened door, she suddenly noticed some sort of electricity running down her spine. She shivered with fear - unobtrusively, but still enough to be seen by others - and closed her eyes for a second, trying to find some inner balance before she'd enter the black hell only a few meters away from her.

"Always ready," she eventually answered Haruka's question, short but decisive. "But maybe we should try to transform before entering. Just in case."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime15th October 2015, 9:58 am

Haruka nodded. Transforming sounded like a good idea…the only problem being was that she didn’t have her henshin on her. This was a dream after all, but maybe in this place it didn’t matter. Their powers were their own and she had long suspected that the henshin’s were simply tools they used to help focus their powers.

“Uranus Eternal Power, Make up!” she called out, holding her hand high above her head. She could feel her power gathering, changing her outfit into her fuku. She couldn’t help the smirk that graced her features. If they could transform, it meant that they could access their powers and she felt a lot better about that.

“Your turn.”

OOC:
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime4th November 2015, 3:52 pm

Moderator Note

This RP has been moved to the graveyard by request of the creator.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Dreams Untold   [Advanced] Dreams Untold I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Dreams Untold

View previous topic View next topic Back to top