The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Four Corners

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Advanced] Four Corners Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime5th July 2015, 7:33 pm

Storyline Name: Four Corners
Creator(s): Addelyn and JupiterThunderCrash
Forum: Free Forum
Advanced or Relaxed Advanced

Plot Summary: Long before the Moon Kingdom, Sailor Earth and her four guardian senshi existed, drawing their powers from the Four Creatures that once roamed the land. The reason why they disappeared has long been lost to history. Fast forward to modern time, Sailor Sedna has encountered a new enemy, only to discover that her senshi power do not work against the enemy. Remembering a myth that she heard during her travels, she knew that she must seek out the Four Creatures relics, as legend goes they bestow great power on those who are worthy. Knowing there is a great Sailor Team residing in Tokyo, she seeks out Sailor Moon and her friends to go on this quest. The girls must work together, travelling to the four corners of the world to find the elements. Once the four have been collected, they can locate the final piece of the puzzle, the power granted by the Yellow Dragon.  

Details on any necessary information:

Inspired by a Galaxy Blessing Event. Each girl will be assigned a mythical creature to which they will draw temporary new powers.

• Azure Dragon represents East and Wood - Jupiter
• Vermillion Bird represents South and Fire - Mars
• White Tiger represents West and Metal - Venus
• Black Turtle represents North and Water - Mercury
• Yellow Dragon, center, represents, Earth - Sailor Moon

This RP is going to be heavily based in lore, and will require the characters to piece together clues given to them in order to locate the mythical items. Time is never kind to messages written in stone after all, and much of the information on the tablets has been lost.  [Advanced] Four Corners 111859084 

It will also act as a pre-history to the Silver Millennium and will give further history to Earth during the Silver Millennium, so this in a lot of ways can be seen as an AU.

Each relic will give the girl a new fuku and new attacks. This power is a temporary loaned ability. All of the relics are items that a Sailor Crystal of Sailor Earth or one of her four guardians attached to, which is where it gets it powers from. Powers and character designs based on the temporary power will be provided for the players. As of right now, the only thing that has been designed are the changes to their fuku. Powers are still a WIP, and I can update this as well when required. 

Restrictions:
No Otakus’s other than Sailor Sedna who is acting in a guide capacity.

Source: Galaxy Blessing Event for inspiration, and here for information regarding the four symbols and beasts for this idea.

OOC Thread: Four Corners OOC

Member to Character List:
Sailor Sedna- Addelyn
Sailor Moon- Aurae
Sailor Mercury- JTC
Sailor Mars- Princess Luna
Sailor Jupiter- Addelyn
Sailor Venus- Sailor Neptune

Last edited by Addelyn on 10th April 2016, 10:35 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime5th July 2015, 7:45 pm

[Advanced] Four Corners 5YLW2ob_zpsm5oghcyo

Sedna watched a young group of girls sat on the steps of the shrine, teasing each other. Yes, this was the group she was looking for. She could easily sense their power and they looked the same as the girls in the image she had seen when she had scryed for information about who to get for help. It saddened her that she would have to drag them into conflict one more. They were so young, especially in comparison to herself, and they deserved to have some downtime, time to have fun and act their age. Dropping her transformation for the time being, Eshana approached the girls.

“Hello Sailor Moon,” she gave the girls a nod, making sure to keep her voice low so they wouldn’t be over heard by anyone visiting the shrine. “It is good to finally meet you. I’ve been watching you for a long time.”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 10:27 am

[Advanced] Four Corners Mercur10

Ami shook her head in both amusement and exasperation as the other girls joked around on the shrine's stairway, and went back to reading her book. Whenever they had a study session, it always turned into a regular hang out day by the end of it, though Ami didn't mind that. She did look up when she noticed an unfamiliar woman walking towards them. her very appearance drew Ami's attention, with her darker skin and green hair. It reminded her of Setsuna in a way...

But when she greeted Usagi as Sailor Moon, she immediately put up her guard. Just who was she, and how did she know that information? Wary that she could be an enemy, Ami gave her a stern look and put the book down, standing up.

"Who are you, and how are you so sure that Sailor Moon is here?" she asked, also keeping her voice down.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime6th July 2015, 5:32 pm

[Advanced] Four Corners LtY4PuU_zpsd7gljekg
Rei was laughing with the other girls. They had been there for a study session, but it soon had turned into her hanging out with her friends. They had been having such a good time. And suddenly a strange girl walked up to them calling Usagi Sailor Moon. This girl was unfamiliar and she kind of looked like Setsuna. It was really strange. Not only that, but she knew immediately which of them was Sailor Moon. Rei immediately put up her defenses and prepared for a possible fight. She got up and stood in front of Usagi. There was no possible way this girl could have just known who Usagi was. She watched Ami have a similar reaction, but Ami took charge and actually spoke to the girl. Rei waited to see what the girl would say, hoping that it wouldn't lead to anything bad.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 7:08 am

[Advanced] Four Corners TRpk1sl
As they finished their study session, Makoto and her friends sat down in front of the shrine. She always enjoyed it when they spent time together and often she didn’t realize how time went by.

Laughing with the others she suddenly saw how a young woman with a similar appearance to Setsuna drew closer, eventually greeting Usagi with ‘Sailor Moon’. Alarmed and also terrified Makoto stood up, seeing that Rei did the same. But instead of also standing in front of Usagi, she took a few steps towards the woman, gradually realizing that she was even slightly taller than her.
However, Makoto just ignored the fact that she couldn’t intimidate her with her height and said still warningly and with a loud voice, “What do you want from Usagi?”
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 8:07 am

"Sailors Mercury, Mars, Jupiter, Venus, please, there is no cause for alarm." She paused for a moment, letting it sink in that she knew exactly who they were. If the roles were reversed and someone came up to her in civilian form calling her Sailor Sedna, she would be on edge as well. "I don't come to harm any of you, but I do come seeking your aid."

That woman she had fought had been so strong, easily deflecting her attacks. Sedna was strong, she was a demi god after all, and never in her centuries of existence had  she been defeated like that. These senshi before her were young, especially in comparison to her, but their leader had a power, a light, like nothing she'd ever seen before. She could only hope that they would be up for the task she was about to lay at their feet. 

"Is there somewhere...more private we can talk?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 8:30 am

[Advanced] Four Corners VjxvQoH

It had been such an ordinary day, but Minako knew the peace was going to be shattered when the strange girl approached them so confidently, and that was before she called them by their senshi names. She had stood up with the others, instinctively protective of Usagi. She was actually surprised that Ami had been the first to jump to Usagi’s defense, but then again Ami’s love for their princess often get underestimated. She was actually being smart by not confirming that one of them was Sailor Moon, but Makoto, as usual, could not help being honest and pretty much negated the effort.

Minako would have facepalmed if she thought the situation appropriate.

Instead, she stared at the woman standing in front of them intently, studying her. If she truly knew who they were and harbored ill intent toward them, she could have attacked them easily. When they were alone in their homes, separated and vulnerable, not together like this. As such, Minako was inclined to believe that she needed something from them. It could still be something sinister, but for the time being it seemed she could not just take whatever it was she needed.

“Maybe you could start by introducing yourself,” she suggested drily as the stranger asked if they could talk elsewhere. “Inside is more private, but I don’t think Rei-chan generally invites strangers into her home.”
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 9:16 am

She eyed Venus critically. She had a feeling that this was the one she was going to have the most difficulty to get on this quest. She had little doubt about getting Sailor Moon on board with her plan, it was her guardians Sedna knew would cause the most resistance. Especially this one. She couldn't very well blame them, their job was to protect their princess. It was a quality that in other circumstances, Eshana would admire greatly. Right now though, there wasn't the time. 

"My name is Sailor Sedna, I'm a senshi just like you are. The woods behind the shrine should suffice enough for privacy, if that works for you? Normally I wouldn't press, but time is of the essence and our world is in great danger. I shall wait for you in the woods, please, do not take long to make your decisions."  Perhaps giving them a moment among themselves to talk without her being there would help them. 

Turning, she made her way back to where she came from, slipping into the shadows the trees provided. Choosing a spot to wait where the girls would easily find her, she leaned against a tree and waited.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime15th July 2015, 11:23 am

Rei watched the girl intently. It bothered her that this girl knew exactly who they were. No one was supposed to know that. She listened to the girl speak and then asked if they could o somewhere private. Rei looked at her warily and before she could speak Minako spoke up. She told the girl she should introduce herself and also stated that Rei didn't usually invite strangers into her home, which was true. Rei was not in the habit of inviting random people anywhere with her, especially not into a place that she regarded as a safe place.

The girl finally introduced herself as Sailor Sedna and told them talking in the woods would be fine. Rei wasn't sure how she felt about this. She looked around at her friends hoping that the could all talk about this girl and make a decision about listening to her. Rei had a feeling that Usagi would probably be the first to want to help, but she knew that her and the others weren't as trusting. 
"What do you think we should do?" Rei asked the others, "I don't know how I feel about this, it's strange for someone to know our real identities, even another senshi"
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 5:00 am

With a criticizing expression in her eyes, Makoto watched how the woman went back to the woods. How did she know about Usagi being Sailor Moon? How did she know that all of them were Sailor Senshi? Trying to find an answer, Makoto looked back to Rei who just asked the others about their opinions.

“I agree with you,” she started. “Completely. However, she doesn’t seem like an enemy to me either.” With furrowed brow she looked down to the ground, thinking what the woman might want from them. “Is it possible to sense other Senshi’s presences?,” she eventually asked, especially addressing Ami. “Because I really don’t have another explanation for it.”
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 10:35 am

Minako stared at the unknown woman intently, letting her know that they were not to be trifled with. When she finally introduced herself as a sailor senshi, Minako didn’t immediately believe nor let that fact lower her guard. There had been a lot of impostor and fake senshi in her life, and even if Sedna was telling the truth that didn’t necessarily mean she was good.

Minako certainly felt the woods were a better option compared to the inside of the shrine, but she didn’t like that this woman was familiar enough with it to suggest it in the first place. Had she been watching them? How long? Minako did not like this one bit. And when was their world ever not in great danger? It was starting to feel like a new enemy appeared every other week.

As Sedna wisely left, Rei spoke up, and Minako nodded. “It’s certainly unusual. It’s not like our identities are common knowledge.” Perhaps she’d run into someone the senshi had met before, like the Sailor Starlights, and acquired the information that way? But why would anyone give up their identities that easily, and without warning them ahead of time? If Sedna was truly a friend who had been pointed toward the senshi, someone would have given them a heads up.

“I don’t think that’s a thing,” she told Mako, “and even if it is, it wouldn’t give her our names, would it? Naturally, we’d have to go and talk to her, because we need to know if she’s a threat or not, and where she got our real names from. But we can’t readily believe everything she says. That’s my recommendation.”
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime16th July 2015, 10:59 am

“But what if it’s really true what she said?,” Makoto only responded to Minako’s wary answer. “Of course, she could hoax us right now, luring us into a trap and attack us – but what if she really said the truth and our world is in great danger?” As much as she hoped it wouldn’t be the case, a part of her believed Sedna and considered her warning true. “What if we are the only ones that can defeat this danger? Do we really want to risk that?”

Admittedly, Makoto didn’t want to fight anymore. Life has been so relaxed since they defeated the last enemy and honestly, she didn’t want to throw it away. But on the other hand…she could never forgive herself if she let so many innocent people die.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime19th July 2015, 11:48 am

Rei listened to Makoto as she responded to her. She made a good point, maybe there was a way for other senshi to sense them. They'd have to wait for Ami's response on that, but Rei suspected Makoto was right. When she first met Usagi she felt a spiritual presence and initially thought she was the person who's evil presence she felt, but it had been Usagi's powers she had sensed. Maybe it just depends on how strong a senshi was if they could sense someone else or not.

Then Minako spoke shooting down Makoto's thought. Despite Rei's speculation on the matter either of them could be right. But Minako was certainly right about then needing to talk to Sedna. That was really the only way to tell if she was telling the truth or not. "I think Minako is right." Rei said, "We can't trust her right away, but we should probably hear her out. If there is something going on and we are the only ones left who can help we'll see the truth in it soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 12:15 am

[Advanced] Four Corners 10s9fyb

Usagi was having such a great time with her friends, purposely agitating Rei and doing the things she always did when she was with the girls she loved most. It wasn't until the girl who knew her identity approached that everything went downhill.

Her friends, as expected, immediately jumped to her defense. Usagi glanced at each of them, wondering if she should speak or let them take care of this. The last thing she wanted was for them to jump to conclusions, but Usagi didn't want to risk an all-out battle by letting her guard down. But this girl was so beautiful that it was hard to believe she could have any ill intentions. 

Knowing her friends would scold her if she got involved, Usagi remained seated and listened to their conversation. When the woman claiming to be Sailor Sedna left, Usagi stood and brushed off her skirt. "We can't turn down someone asking for help. What if she really is telling the truth, and we turn her away? We have to give her the benefit of the doubt - that's the right thing to do," Usagi said. "And if anything bad happens, it's not like we can't defend ourselves," she laughed, pulling her brooch out of her pocket and shaking it as if to prove a point.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime20th July 2015, 12:13 pm

"...It seems that we don't have much of a choice on what to do here," Ami said, after listening to the others discuss the encounter. "This Sailor Sedna knows our names and claims to need our help. If this is a trap, the only way to know for sure is to meet with her again. And we can't just let her walk around with our identities unsupervised."

Meeting with Sedna in the woods was risky, but they didn't have time to make a better plan. She had a feeling that making Sedna wait for too long would be a bad idea. If there really was a new threat to the world, they needed to start looking for solutions as soon as possible. "If she does end up being an enemy, then...we have her outnumbered. But she's hopefully telling the truth."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime24th July 2015, 8:43 am

Eshana waited patiently while the other senshi debated amongst themselves if she was trustworthy and if they should listen to what she had to say. She knew that if she pushed them, it would end badly, so she waited. Thankfully, she didn't have to wait long before she saw them enter the wooded area. 

"Thank you. I know that the decision to meet with me wasn't an easy one, especially when I know so much about you and you know little about me." she paused, looking over all of the girls. She wondered if this was the best approach to this, but what choice did she have. She had been meaning to make herself known to the Tokyo senshi for a while now, but never in this manner. 

"My name is Eshana, and like you, I am a senshi. Our world is once more in danger, and I need your help. Three days ago a new enemy appeared. When I engaged her, it quickly became apparent that my powers weren't effective against her." 
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime25th July 2015, 10:22 am

Rei and the others walked over to the forest where the girl waited patiently. She spoke to them and was very understanding about the whole situation. She reveled she knew a lot about them, it was a bit unsettling to Rei to know that someone they had never met apparently knew them so well. However, Rei knew that they needed to find out what was going on and this girl was going to tell them. She introduced herself as Eshana, a senshi. She told them she needed their help because their world was in danger again. She also told them her powers weren't effective against the new enemy she discovered. The question was, what could they do about it?

"Who is this new enemy?" Rei asked Eshana, "Why haven't you revealed yourself to us until now? And what do you think we can do to help?" Rei believed that she was telling the truth at this point, but she still didn't know this girl well enough to trust her quite yet.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime28th July 2015, 2:08 am

Listening carefully to Eshana and her words, Makoto tried to make sense of the whole thing. Because even if she was right, that didn’t explain why she knew that they were Senshi. And as it seemed, she knew even more.

‘Especially when I know so much about you and you know little about me’

How much in Heaven’s sake did she know?
Trying to be not too overcautious, Makoto tried to hide her suspicion.

“Listen, as much as I want to believe you, do you have any evidence for all that? Just because you’re a Senshi doesn’t mean you fight for love and justice. There are lots of Senshi out there who do the exact opposite,” she said coldly, referring to Galaxia and Shadow Galactica. “So without any evidence for your story, it’s also quite possible that you’re just an enemy who wants to set us up.”

Though Eshana didn’t appear like she wanted to attack them, Makoto still wanted to be sure in order to protect Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 10:25 am

"If I wanted you dead or to do you harm, I could have done it long before this. It's not as if I've lacked opportunity," she said dryly. She resisted the urge to pinch the bridge of her nose in an attempt to stave off the incoming migraine she could feel. 

"I haven't revealed myself before now because it wasn't the right time. As for the enemy, I'm not completely certain who or what she is, but I have an idea." She regarded each of the senshi, before continuing. "There is a legend that tells of an enemy who came to earth long ago, who fits the description of the woman I faced. Add in what I know of the legend, having been investigating it for...quite some time, I believe the legend to be based in mostly historical facts."

"Long ago before the Silver Millennium was founded, there were five guardian senshi of our solar system. Our system use to be the last remaining peaceful area of space during that time, many wars being raged around us. One day, dressed in what I can only surmise to be a senshi outfit came to Earth, seeking to conquer it. Her power was unlike anything the five guardians had ever faced; their attacks barely did less damage than they had expected. Never-the-less, they battled on, working together to finally destroy the threat to our solar system."

Eshana paused her tail for a moment to give anyone a chance to ask any questions they may have. She knew it was a complicated story, and they may still doubt her.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 12:05 pm

Worry crossed Ami's face as Eshana claimed to have been able to attack them at any time. Just how powerful was this senshi if she could have picked them off one by one? But hen she claimed that the enemy she had faced was stronger than her. Just what chance did she and the others have against someone that powerful?

And this legend she spoke of...if it was true as she thought it was, then it meant that there were senshi around Earth before the Silver Millennium. Yet Earth had no senshi besides the Sailor Guardians now. What had happened to the original protectors if they won the fight?

"If this legend you speak of is correct, then what happened to the five guardians? Why did they not appear in the Silver Millennium?" Ami asked. "And what does this legend have to do with us in particular?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime30th July 2015, 1:44 pm

Minako took in all the information first. A new enemy—yeah, she’d mentioned that. Her powers didn’t work? Well, that was interesting. Mako being cold and antagonistic was also interesting—perhaps her protective side was kicking in. She would have expected to see that from Rei, normally.

Minako didn’t appreciate Sedna’s comment about how she could have easily killed them. She wanted to say ‘don’t be so sure’ but bit her tongue. Antagonizing the people you were asking for help wasn’t exactly the best approach to gaining their sympathy.

She listened to the story about some ancient senshi-looking enemy who had come to earth wanting to conquer it. Ami asked her questions, but Minako had her own too. “So… how did they defeat her then? I really don’t think just ‘continuing to battle on’ is the trick to it.”

She appreciated that Ami was interested in all the facts and history and all that interesting stuff, but she just wanted to get right down to the solution of the problem. The sooner they took care of this, the better.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime3rd August 2015, 7:16 pm

“Both very good questions. These warriors of legend were fierce and managed to combine their powers into one attack. The unfortunate part was that it lead to not only the villain being destroyed, but them as well.” She said, but then quickly continued. 

“Legend has it that when they died, they left behind mythical objects that grand the bearer their power. If anyone is able to handle that kind of power, I believe it to be you five. You are strong willed and have overcome so many obstacles in your young lives. I do not foresee you falling the same fate as the warriors of old did. Plus you have something they did not, your bond as friends and guardians that has transcended time. That is your advantage.”

Not much was known about the ancient warriors but nothing that Eshana had read had depicted a bond like the girls who stood in front of her had. It had kept them alive before and she believed it would be what would keep them alive this time. In addition, they would also be combining their power with the power of the mythical objects, which meant that the power would react differently if combined.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime4th August 2015, 5:44 pm

Rei listened as Eshana talked to them. She was taken aback when she said she could have easily killed them. It actually made her a bit annoyed to hear that. Her facial expression changed to one of annoyance. Rei tried to keep her composure and luckily Ami and Minako spoke before she could respond rudely.  

Ami and Minako both asked some questions which Eshana replied to. Then she spoke about some warriors of the past who defeated this enemy that reminds her of the one she saw. She then told them that these warriors left behind some powerful objects that could be used to defeat this new enemy. She told them that she suspected that they could handle that power, utilize it, and not have the same fate as the past warriors. Rei was starting to believe this girl, but she'd prefer to have proof. What kind of proof could they get though? "Okay so just saying we believed you, how do we get these objects? And how can we be sure you are telling us the truth?" Rei asked Eshana.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime8th August 2015, 5:48 pm

[Advanced] Four Corners 10s9fyb

Usagi wasn't even the one being asked the questions, and she was feeling overwhelmed from the interrogation. She understood why her friends would be so cautious, but she couldn't help but feel as if they didn't trust her to take care of herself. She had defeated Galaxia alone - she was sure she could handle this on her own, too.

Despite her slight impatience with her friends, Usagi listened carefully to what Sedna had to say. The legend sounded interesting, but it had some holes all the same.

"But...what about you? Will you be fighting this battle with us?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime8th August 2015, 7:17 pm

The power of friendship was not lost on Ami, having seen it in action several times over their years as senshi. They had even used their Sailor Planet attack before and survived multiple times, so maybe they were ideal for this situation. If the old senshi failed to live because their bonds weren't string enough, then surely they wouldn't run into the same problem. It was the objects that Ami was worried about. Were they truly safe, or would they hold too much power for even the Sailor Senshi to control?

"...And you are positive that the mythical objects aren't dangerous? We just have to find and use them to defeat the enemy?" Ami asked. Even if she didn't know if Sedna was telling the truth or not, they should still look out for this threat.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime9th August 2015, 8:58 am

Hearing how she, allegedly, could have killed them at any time if she only wanted to, made it hard for Makoto to hide her irritation. When has it become popular to ask for help like this?

She furrowed her brow, already going to speak up but decided to keep quiet as the woman went on. Well, well…The Senshi that was strong enough to kill them at any time was asking them to defeat the enemy because she wasn’t able to? How ironic…
Still a bit offended that she considered them nothing but a weak bunch of people, Makoto already wanted to start grinning but decided to leave it. It would cause nothing but more problems, after all.

But if she really was right – with the enemy, with the legend, with the power of their combined strengths – then they needed to sally soon. The enemy, how she described it, seemed very powerful and it would be very unlikely if they would wait for them until they gained their new powers.
The only question was…where would they find the objects she was talking about? Probably they were spread all over the planet – it would take them an eternity to find them. Or was there some way to detect them?

Curious if Eshana knew something more about it, Makoto already prepared to speak, breathing in and opening her mouth.
However, she decide to remain quiet…for now. The others seemed to have enough questions for her at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 12:15 am

Minako blanched when she heard that the legendary senshi had managed to destroy the villain by sacrificing themselves. Seriously, how many times were they expected to die for the world? Not again.

Eshana proceeded to say that she believed death wasn’t necessary in their case, but Minako still wasn’t sure that this wasn’t all just some… elaborate trap. ‘If anyone could handle that kind of power?’ What happened if they couldn’t, then? Would the objects obliterate them?

Thankfully, Ami asked the question that had been building in her mind out loud. And Usagi’s question was surprisingly good, too. Minako hoped this woman didn’t just expect to sit back and relax while the senshi potentially risked their lives trying to get rid of this so-called villain.

“What does this enemy want, exactly? You said you have some idea about who she is. But we haven’t seen her, so you must understand that we can’t really just accept that someone is threatening our world based on your words only. Is she causing natural disasters or hurting people or something?”
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 2:44 pm

Eshana listened patiently to each of the girls as they asked their questions. When they were done, she answered their questions in turn. 

"There are a total of five objects, as there are five of you, which is what leads me to believe that there is no one else in on our planet capable of using these items but you five. The objects have been scattered across the globe. One is in the North, one in the South, one in the East, one in the West and one in the Center." 

"As is life, there are never any guarantees. You have every right to be skeptical daughter of fire, but tell me this, what do I gain from attempting to trick you? If you wish to consult the flames, I will not stand in your way, but let me tell you this; you are not the only ones who fight to keep this planet safe. It is my home as well and I have been guarding it for far longer than you have been alive." 

"The answer to your question Usagi is one that meets directly in the center. My senshi magic was not able to lay a scratch on her, though I was not able to get close enough to her see if any of my other abilities would have an impact on her. However, I will go with you to each location to retrieve the items and when it comes time for the final confrontation, I will be there. If I am able to create an opening for you without putting you in harms way, I shall do so."

"These objects are not rumored to be dangerous. From my research I believe that anyone who is not worthy will not be able to use them as they will simply not respond." Turning to face Mianko, who was the last person to ask a question, Eshana continued. 

"The woman who attacked me was the same down to the detail of her outfit according to legend. Knowing that the enemy did die in the fight, although it is possible that she survived, but I highly doubt it, it leads me to believe that the woman in question was a senshi. If this is true, then this is more than likely a reincarnated version of her, as you are reincarnations of your Silver Millennium selves. Given that she is attacking other senshi who's prime objective it is to defend, I can only speculate that she has been corrupted in some way by Chaos."

"Are there any more questions you would like to ask? Time is of the essence and we do not have much of it. The closest object is here in Japan, I suggest we start here."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime6th September 2015, 11:00 pm

Their enemy was another senshi corrupted by Chaos... Fighting another senshi never felt right, but maybe they didn't have to kill her like in the past. The Silver Crystal could heal as well, and there was no doubt that Usagi would at least try to to save her if it was possible. Now that they had more information, Ami was a little more confident in their chances of being able to help.

"...If she's connected to Chaos, then we don't have much of a choice," Ami said. "Where in Japan is the first item? Or do we have to search for it ourselves?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime7th September 2015, 11:00 am

"As I am familiar with the legends, and have spent much time researching this, I believe I know where they are, so I will guide you," Eshana said. It had taken her years and many trips around the globe searching rumoured places only to come up empty handed. As good as these girls were, Eshana had a feeling that they wouldn't find it without her, just as she wouldn't find the items without people who were worthy with her.  

"From my research, I believe that the first item is located in a cave located in the middle of Yakushima island in the Kagoshima Prefecture. It's a heavily wooded area and it makes sense that it would find its home there; its powers is related to wood."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Four Corners   [Advanced] Four Corners I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Four Corners

View previous topic View next topic Back to top