The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Promises on Stars

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

[Advanced] Promises on Stars Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime26th June 2015, 11:31 am

[Advanced] Promises on Stars Promis10

Storyline Name: Promises on Stars

Creator(s): Artemis and Sailor Pluto

Forum: Free Forum

Advanced or Relaxed Advanced

Plot Summary: This is a story taking place in an alternate universe. In this story Mamoru never loses his parents in a car accident and grows up having both of his parents. He grows up with Usagi and they go to the same schools until he goes to high school. When they are children, Mamoru and Usagi promise to always be friends. This friendship is put to the test years later when Usagi is now a freshmen and Mamoru is a junior in high school. Mamoru is glad to have Usagi near him again and actually loves her more than a friend, but keeps this love to himself. Usagi starts to distance herself from Mamoru as she gets involved with high school activities and boys, all the wrong boys, she thinks she is in love, and Mamoru tries to warn her in an effort to protect her, but Usagi sees it as jealousy and gets angry at him each time, that is until the boy breaks her heart and she goes running to Mamoru for comfort.

Mamoru has girls who have their eye on him, but he only has eyes for Usagi. Something his parents see. Mamoru’s mother is more protective of her son’s heart and at times will send Usagi away because she sees Usagi as using Mamoru for her pillow to cry on when she knows he could be so much more than that. Mamoru’s dad likes Usagi and is secretly planning hers and Mamoru’s wedding for the day they finally realize they are in love.
Usagi will have to go through much heartbreak before she realizes how right Mamoru is and that he was keeping his promise of their friendship by protecting her and comforting her each time a boy breaks her heart. Will Usagi see that the one who holds her heart is right in front of her and has been beside her for many years, or will she continue down the path of heartbreak throughout her freshmen year of high school? Only Usagi will be able to decide what her heart wants.

Details on any necessary information: Usagi is the main character in this story. Mamoru is the brother like protector who grows to love Usagi as they both get older. He promises to keep her safe and to be her friend no matter what, but his friendship will be put to the test when he has to endure the one he love going after all the wrong people and turning up hurt and heartbroken.  Kiyoko is Usagi's closest friend in this rolepay.

Restrictions:  One otaku will be allowed. Kiyoko Chiyuno will be Usagi's closest friend in this rolelay. no other characters, no villains, no otaku, all other needed characters will be NPC’d my Sailor Pluto or myself.

Source: N/A
OOC Thread:
CLICK ME
Member to Character List:
Artemis: Tsukino Usagi
Sailor Pluto:Chiba Mamoru
Princess Moon: Kiyoko Chiyuno
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime2nd July 2015, 5:57 pm

[Advanced] Promises on Stars Usagi_10

After a long first day of kindergarten, Usagi was playing on the playground. She was waiting for her daddy to pick her up and take her home. Usagi had yet to make a friend and found the whole school thing to be quite terrifying. Luckily, she had her lucky bunny with her. 

Usagi took her bunny with her everywhere she went, because the bunny was a special bunny. This bunny was made by her mama, who had passed away just months before Usagi started school. When Usagi had her bunny, she felt like she had her mama with her and she could smile.

Usagi was playing in the sandbox when some other bigger kids came. One boy walked right up to her and took the bunny right out of her hand. He examined the bunny in his hand and let out a laugh.

“What do we have here?” He asked in a snarky tone.

Usagi quickly rose to her feet to try and get her bunny back. “Give it back it’s mine.” She demanded.

The other kids laughed at her and began to toss it back and forth; making sure it was high enough so that Usagi could not reach it.

The boys continued to laugh while Usagi tried hard to jump and catch her bunny, which was getting dirty and beginning to tear in one of the arms.  Usagi jumped up once more, but slipped on her landing hard on her knees. The small child began to cry, while the boys took off running, laughing while they carried the bunny.

Usagi got up and began running after them. She was going to get her bunny back and she didn’t care how she got it. 

“Come back here, give me back my bunny.” She shouted as she ran as fast as she could, her small legs not getting her very far. She almost caught up with them when tripped and fell down against the hard ground, scraping her knees more and earning new scrapes on her hands.

“Give me back my bunny!” She screamed as she tried to stand, but fell back down. She had landed on her ankle and slightly twisted it. Usagi sat where she fell as tears fell faster from her eyes. Where was her daddy when she needed him? Where was anyone, why had no one helped her?  Usagi thought all was lost, she would never see her bunny again. She would lose the one thing that mattered her to the most. Usagi sat up and placed her head in her knees as she continued to cry, wishing she had never gone to school in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime7th July 2015, 7:44 am

[Advanced] Promises on Stars 6J07VEg

There she was, standing at the end of the kindergarten grounds and waited for her mother. She wanted to pick her up already half an hour ago. Why did she just always come too late?

Whenever Kiyoko asked that, she always got the same answer: Mommy is a busy woman, darling. Kiyoko didn’t like that answer. Almost every day she had to wait at least thirty minutes for her mommy, only because she was ‘busy’. She was busy too! And she wanted to go home. Now.

A bit annoyed that her mother didn’t make it once again, Kiyoko went back to the kindergarten grounds and looked for someone to play. After all, it would still take some time until she would arrive.

However, the playgrounds were empty. No one was there, only Kiyoko – and… someone else?! She was surprised when she saw another girl on the playgrounds, sitting on the ground. Curiously Kiyoko walked towards the blond girl and sat down next to her. “Are you okay?,” she asked politely when she saw the scrapes on the girl’s knees and hands. “What happened?”

Worried about the other girl’s health, Kiyoko suddenly noticed how a warm, big hand gripped her lower arm. “Mommy’s here,” she only heard a familiar voice saying, the young girl slowly turning around. “And I’m almost punctual!” The tall woman smiled, not seeing the girl next to her daughter.

Following her mother’s lead, Kiyoko stood up and walked away, gradually leaving the kindergarten ground. “See you,” she said a last time to the girl before leaving the ground entirely. “And get well soon!”

OOC:
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 2:04 am

[Advanced] Promises on Stars TImyAHe

Just like every other day of school since Mamoru was in kindergarten, he and his friends joined together for a game of basketball while they waited for their parents to come pick them up. Mamoru had just made a perfect three-point shot when the sound of a girl crying caught his attention. On the other side of the playground, he spotted a little kindergarten girl crying as a group of boys taunted her with some sort of stuffed animal. He recognized the boys as some jerks from his class who were always picking on the younger kids. Anger began to boil inside of Mamoru as he watched the little girl chase the boys, who continued to taunt her with the rabbit.

Mamoru's inner gentleman caused him to toss the basketball to someone else and march forward, bracing himself as the boy holding the bunny ran closer and closer to him. Right when he was about to speed past, Mamoru grabbed the collar of his shirt and shoved him to the ground, still glaring. "Give it to me. Now," he demanded, holding his hand out for the stolen bunny. The boy on the ground had eyes as big as saucers, and he seemed to be scared out of his wits. If Mamoru wasn't mistaken, he seemed to have even peed his pants.

Typically, he was the type to deal with situations in a friendly, reasonable manner. But there was one thing he would never tolerate, and that was bullies.

The kid quickly tossed Mamoru the bunny and scrambled to his feet, running to join his other friend and get as far away as possible. Mamoru shook his head at them before approaching the young girl who was crying. A minute ago, he could have swore there was another girl sitting with her, but that girl seemed to have disappeared. 

Getting a closer look at the blonde girl, Mamoru saw that there were multiple scrapes on her legs and hands. She was just a little girl who was trying to enjoy her day, and those jerks had to upset her for no reason. Kneeling down, Mamoru put on his warmest smile and held the bunny out for her to take. "Hey, don't cry. Here's your bunny. I'm sorry those boys were mean to you. I'm Mamoru. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 12:15 pm

[Advanced] Promises on Stars Usagi_11

When Usagi heard the girls voice she looked up, the tears brimming in her eyes. “Those boys stole my bunny, my mama made it for me, it’s the only thing I have from her and she’s gone forever.” Usagi said as she became more upset. She never liked to say her mama was dead, it made her sad, which was why the bunny offered her comfort. Her daddy had kept some of Usagi’s mom’s perfume and would spray it on the bunny so that his daughter could hold on to the memory of her mother.

Soon Kiyoko left, with her mother, but Usagi knew she wanted to talk and play with her tomorrow. She wished her daddy would come pick her up. He was late and Usagi was scared that the boys would hurt her and she would never see her bunny again.

…until the boys seemed to run away from an older school child.

Usagi glanced up when she saw her bunny. She slowly took it from the boy who handed it to her. He looked a little bit older than her. His eyes were a much darker blue than her own.  She rubbed her eyes to wipe away her tears. She hugged her bunny, now slightly torn and dirty, tightly to her chest. She spoke softly with a hint of nervousness. “My name is Usagi,” she said as she gazed into his eyes. She had watched many movies with her mom and now her dad where a prince comes riding in on a white horse to save the day. 

Mamoru had not been riding a horse and yet Usagi felt like he was her prince that had saved her from the big mean frog boys.
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime21st July 2015, 1:14 pm

[Advanced] Promises on Stars 6J07VEg

‘Those boys stole my bunny, my mama made it for me, it’s the only thing I have from her and she’s gone forever.’

The words the blond girl said didn’t leave her mind anymore. Even though she didn’t know her, she felt bad for her and she wanted to help her somehow. But then her mommy came. Every time you don’t need it, she thought.

Sadly she looked out of the car window, staring at the houses and streets they crossed. If she would meet her tomorrow? If she could talk to her again?

“Mommy?,” Kiyoko eventually turned around to her mother, concern written all over her face. “Can we go buy a bunny plushie?”
When she only got a confused look back, Kiyoko continued. “A girl at the kindergarten was being bullied today and the boys stole her bunny…can we buy her a new one?” It wouldn't replace the old one but it would surely be better than no bunny at all. At least that was what Kiyoko thought.

Seeing the sadness in her child’s face, Kiyoko’s mother smiled, petted her head and eventually agreed before driving to the next department store.
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 3:00 am

Mamoru smiled in a teasing way, gently squeezing one of the buns on top of Usagi's head. "It's nice to meet you, Usagi. My name is Chiba Mamoru, but you can call me Mamory," he replied, removing his hand from her hair. "That's a unique hairstyle you've got there. Kind of like...odangos. Can I call you that? Odango?"

He stood up straight, holding out his hand for Usagi to take. "Don't worry about those boys anymore. From now on, I'll protect you, okay?"

Mamoru had no idea why he was being so randomly nice to this girl, or why he was offering himself as a bodyguard to a girl he had just met, but something came over him. He didn't know how or why, but he felt the need to protect her and be there for her.

He wanted to be her friend.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 7:47 pm

“Mam-o-ru” Usagi said, enunciating each syllable of his name. She thought it was a nice name. When he touched her hair and said it looked like odangos, she stuck her bottom lip out. When he asked if he could call her odango, she asked in a sad voice “are you making fun of my hair?” She hugged her bunny closer to her.

She assumed he wasn’t making fun of her when he said he would protect her. She didn’t know why he was going to do it, but she was glad to meet someone new. Maybe they could be friends. 

“Does this mean we friends?” She asked before adding, “Could you stay with me til my daddy comes? It scary here all by myself and he’s late.” She said as she pulled her scraped knees to her chest.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime7th August 2015, 6:25 am

Mamoru laughed, bopping one of her odangos again. "No! It's cute," he said, smiling. "I wouldn't make fun of you. Friends don't do that."

He felt his heart melt at Usagi's request. An innocent girl like her shouldn't have to feel so scared and alone. "Of course I'll stay with you. Here, come with me to the water fountain so we can clean off those scrapes. We wouldn't want you to get infected or anything," he said proudly. "I want to be a doctor when I grow up, so I know all about these things. You should trust me. I have some band-aids in my bag, too!"
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime8th August 2015, 7:02 pm

Usagi smiled when Mamoru said he would not tease her and that he was her friend. She felt her tears drying with his kind words.

She was also happy he was going to stay with her, but she was beginning to worry about her daddy. He normally picked her up by now. She hoped he wasn’t hurt.

She walked with him to the water fountain so she could wash her scrapes. She was impressed he had band-aids. When he said he was a doctor and she should trust him, she couldn’t help but giggle when he said he wanted to be a doctor and he knew all about taking care of owies.

“That’s so cool. You want to be a doctor, I don’t know what I want to be yet.” She paused before asking, “do you have cool band-aids with pictures, those are the bestest, ” She exclaimed excitedly. If he didn’t have band-aids with pictures, that would be okay, but it didn’t hurt to ask.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime12th September 2015, 12:07 pm

MODERATOR NOTE

This RP has been inactive for over 30 days. If you are still interested in continuing your storyline, please post within the next 7 days or this thread will be moved to the Graveyard section. All RPs that are moved to the Graveyard can be retrieved by Sailor Saturn using the Storyline Revival Requests thread. 
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime18th September 2015, 10:08 pm

Moderator Note

There has been no activity in this RP for over 30 days, so this thread has been moved to the Graveyard section. If you are still interested in playing this RP, please contact Sailor Saturn to revive it in the Storyline Revival Requests Thread.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Promises on Stars   [Advanced] Promises on Stars I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Promises on Stars

View previous topic View next topic Back to top