The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Final Fantasy VII Remake

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

Final Fantasy VII Remake Empty
PostSubject: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime15th June 2015, 7:45 pm

Yes it's officially a thing. PS4 only.

Back to top Go down
Lady_RoseDragon
Star Seed

Star Seed

Title : In the name of Aquabania...

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime15th June 2015, 8:24 pm

I never played the original and I have a Wii U, 3Ds and a gaming PC but no PS4 so I'll just have to watch others play it.
Back to top Go down
http://kumatorakazooie.tumblr.com http://dragonkazooie89.deviantart.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime15th June 2015, 8:24 pm

AGHHHHHH WHY IS IT PS4 EXCLUSIVE WHYYYYY
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime15th June 2015, 9:14 pm

I'm pretty sure VII is the PS1's top selling game and it's about to be 20 years old so that's why it's PS4 only. Apparently it might be a timed exclusive but I'm not sure yet.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime15th June 2015, 11:32 pm

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime16th June 2015, 4:09 pm

It'll get a PC port....eventually. >>
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime28th June 2015, 9:02 pm

I am really stoked about this. I'm just mad I will have to buy a PS4 to play it. But from what I've been seeing online, the game will look beautiful. I truly wish my pockets were a little deeper.
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime5th December 2015, 11:05 am

New footage. I don't know how I feel about but...here it is.
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime5th December 2015, 3:20 pm

i guess i now have a reason to junk my PS3 for a PS4 (other then Madden)
Back to top Go down
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime6th December 2015, 8:37 am

I am so looking forward to this.  I need to save up to buy a PS4.
Back to top Go down
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Formerly Medeus

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime29th December 2015, 9:01 pm

Apparently, the FFVII remake will be released in episodes. I'm a bit confused on how that will work out myself. I'm not sure when the first episode of the remake will be released either.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime29th December 2015, 10:07 pm

It's not actually going to be in episodes like Life is Strange or The Wolf Among Us. The 'episodes' thing was something the media started reporting even though Square-Enix never actually used that word. They said it's going to be 'multi-part' and each game would have the full amount of content of a regular game (30-40 hours). It's most likely going to be divided into sequels similar to the FFXIII saga. 

Whether this is a cash grab or they're truly doing it because the game is actually 'too big' to be one single game (otherwise content would have to be cut) like they claimed remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime2nd January 2016, 4:41 pm

I'm excited for all of the pretties!

So, about two years ago my husband's younger siblings came to stay with us for a week. His brother loved playing all of the video games we have and I knew he liked Final Fantasy VII, so I asked if he wanted to play the original. I hooked it up for him, plopped the controller in his hands, and we watched the intro. After the intro played, he stared at the controller, looked at me, and then asked, "Will it always look like this?"

My heart broke! I explained that it was an older game and that's how they looked back then, but the cut scenes are still pretty. Then, he shook his head and handed me back the controller. "I don't want to play anymore."
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime3rd January 2016, 6:42 am

*sighs* That's a real shame tbh. Graphics or art style shouldn't define whether a game is worth playing or not. They're going to miss out on a lot of great games because of that mentality. Chrono Trigger is one of the best games of all times and it's in 16-bit.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime3rd January 2016, 4:01 pm

Does anyone have it yet? Does it have the option for the original Japanese voices? Or is the game not out?
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime5th January 2016, 2:33 pm

There hasn't been a release date yet but the first part is most likely not going to come out until 2017 since that's the game's anniversary (plus they're not going to want FFVIIR to overshadow FFXV's release this year).
Back to top Go down
ToriJ
Lotus Crystal

ToriJ

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime11th May 2016, 4:21 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
*sighs* That's a real shame tbh. Graphics or art style shouldn't define whether a game is worth playing or not. They're going to miss out on a lot of great games because of that mentality. Chrono Trigger is one of the best games of all times and it's in 16-bit.

It's appropriate that Sailor V is my set, because I'm in love with you after this post.

Heck, I'll admit when I think a game looks dated in the graphics department, but I never thought that should be a deal breaker.

As for the remake itself, I'm just waiting for footage of Tifa and Aerith to get hype again. I haven't been paying much attention to Square Enix news lately. Or any news lately.

This is ToriJ/Ayen and he doesn't pay attention.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Torijenova
Sakuranbo
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime25th August 2019, 8:06 pm

I can't wait for this game to come out and the graphics look amazing. The disappointing thing is that none of the English voice actors and actresses from the Advent Children movie are going to be reprising their roles for the game. Instead there will be new voice actors and actresses, but I will try to get used to them when the game comes out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Fantasy VII Remake   Final Fantasy VII Remake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy VII Remake

View previous topic View next topic Back to top