The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Beast [OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

[Advanced] Beast [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Beast [OOC]   [Advanced] Beast [OOC] I_icon_minitime10th June 2015, 5:34 pm

Name of the Storyline: [Advanced] Beast  Decorator in Distress (Title Subject to change)

Name of the Creator(s):  Artemis and Sailor Saturn

Forum: Free Forum

Plot Summary:  Following the storyline: Decorator and the Beast, after the death of the King, Mamoru struggles to find what he really wants in life, he let the power his Father (the King) had over him control his decisions, rather than sticking to what he really wanted. Now feeling remorseful, Mamoru tries to make an effort to help Usagi be successful in fulfilling the kings wishes of having the late queen's room turned into a personal library. He is shocked to find however, that she has fled the palace without a word to anyone. This isn’t the only stress, with the note Mamoru was on with his father before his death, makes him look suspicious of killing his father in order to take the throne, which while Mamoru may want to become King, he wants to right his wrongs with Usagi and to find who he really is and what he values most. Can Mamoru get to Usagi in time and convince her he is not the cold hearted monster everyone wants her to believe he is? Can he clear his name of the one who murdered his father, or are the accusations of him killing his father true? Will Usagi be able to rescue Mamoru from himself or will the two go their separate ways without having the chance to rekindle their relationship?

OOC: on skype

Details on any necessary information:   This is strictly a two person roleplay. It is a sequel to the story Decorator and the Beast, the story is becoming advanced because the more Saturn and I played this story out, the longer our posts got, with the sequel, we will be exploring Usagi and Mamoru’s relationship and the turmoil that unfolds from the Kings death.

Restrictions: No other characters accepted, no otaku, any other needed characters will be NPC’d by Saturn and myself.

Last edited by Artemis on 22nd July 2015, 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

[Advanced] Beast [OOC] Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Beast [OOC]   [Advanced] Beast [OOC] I_icon_minitime22nd July 2015, 9:14 pm

----null and void. Can be moved to the Graveyard. We mostly use skype.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee

[Advanced] Beast [OOC]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top