The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako) Empty
PostSubject: Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako)   Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako) I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 5:19 pm

The Underground Sources of Aino Minako have recently completed out little project

The 2000 Summer Musical

"Kessen / Transylvania no Mori - Shin Toujou! Chibimoon wo Mamoru Senshitachi"
or else
"Decisive Battle / The Forest of Transylvania - A New Arrival! The Soldiers Who Protect Chibimoon"

and have uploaded it to youtube in thirteen parts the first of which can be found here

*just made this account so I can't put the link here so type in "Kessen / Transylvania no Mori" into youtube and its the one thats by AinoMinakoTheMusical; when I search it, its the second result.

We would also like to take this opportunity to say that yes we know the staff at Miss Dream recently released the same musical. But we would like everyone to know, that this release is not, I repeat not, in anyway a response to their version. We do not want to seem as competing with Miss Dream and we merely poorly timed when we decided to give translating a shot. Any similarities in translations is purely coincidental (after all we did translate the same musical; id like to think we'd both get things right) And we are not trying to steal fans of Miss Dream away in some Jadeite-esque plan where we use sales tactics to force people to become obsessed with random objects and thus be able to steal their life energy because we have plenty of that and also... Jadeite's youma were really scary.

I think the main difference between this version and the version you've all seen is that this version is in British English and it has pretty (albeit serving no function) typesetting. They may be useless... but look how pretty T.T. However Miss Dream has had more experience in the translating world, they also tend to have better video quality because of magic technicalness that we don't understand.

We, as the USAM have never taken a project on this scale before, so its not going to be perfect and we probably will have some problems, especially in the technical field of things. Luckily because its youtube we can reupload videos where there are significant problems.

Thanks to SailorMoonFanSubs for providing us with the technical know-how on how to make the subtitling file thingumabob.

The Underground Sources of Aino Minako, appreciate feedback on the video and if we were to continue translating Sera Myu we would like to say that there's a good chance we will again translate Myu's that have already done by Miss Dream, SailorMoonFanSubs, Ken Yuen, Live-evil or Corona Vista or more likely the two missing Myus first. Not that their's anything majorly wrong with any of them, we just like to translate Sera Myu and would prefer to do the ones we have most interest is. ^^

Please be supportive everyone...

We would also like to clear up the whole "MOON ASTAR---" thing that has exist for a while. Astarte was not transforming and it is not a transformation phrase, she was doing something entirely different. In fact she did finish what she was saying and did not get cut off. So you'll have to watch it to see what she was really doing, well unless you've seen Miss Dream's you probably already know...

For people new to Transylvania no Mori, perhaps you will note some very subtle, possibly unintentional similarities with the SuperS Musical as well as the SuperS series... Aside from the Quartet's presence, there's a trio with one whose evil is waning, one who weras purple and one who's Ryuuji Kasahara, as well as a similar Zirconia/Miss Dream scenario (elderly woman and trendy girl with the Louis Vuitton bag) and even a Nehellenia behind Zirconia-esque thing going on. La Moon was even chosen as a service number...

That's all we have to say on the subject ^^ Enjoy your day

[if you would like a version better than the youtube version, contact me]

*Bonus Note*

Its recommended to watch
"Shin / Henshin - Super Senshi e no Michi - Last Dracul Jyokyoku" to understand this musical properly.

Last edited by Miki on 9th April 2012, 4:35 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : extra information)
Back to top Go down
MagusLilith
Star Seed

MagusLilith

Star Seed

Title : The Mother

Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako)   Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako) I_icon_minitime12th December 2011, 5:31 pm

Yay! No offence to Miss Dream but their download's filesizes have been a little too large for me and they haven't put their Transylvania no Mori on youtube yet

(Hint Hint Elly?)

Here the links to yours.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeBlLrnS8vA
Back to top Go down
Houyou no Senshi
Lotus Crystal

Houyou no Senshi

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako)   Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako) I_icon_minitime14th December 2011, 3:53 am

Thanks MagusLilith, I just made this account so I can't post links yet X3

Beep to self, musical undergoing retime and text resize to make it easier to read. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako)   Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Transylvania no Mori Musical Translation (Underground Sources of Aino Minako)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top