The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook Empty
PostSubject: Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook   Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 6:37 am

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook Guestbook_thread_header_silver_millennium_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8r1w8b
Have you ever read through a roleplay you're not part of that just made you want to scream? Or cry or laugh or dissolve into a pile of mush so thick and rainbow-colored you're positive that even your own mother wouldn't recognize you? Awesome. Has that ever made you want to contact the players and share those thoughts, exclamations, and ask those questions you're just dying to know, but one look at the OOC thread makes you unbelievably nervous? And so you just sit and wait and hope this amazing story becomes a Featured Roleplay so you can jump in on that Live-Read RP and tell those players how much you appreciate their work? 

Wait no more! 

The Silver Millennium Roleplay Guestbook is Open!

Post all of your questions, comments, and reactions for Silver Millennium Roleplays here! The roleplayers are sure to love them, and answer whatever questions you have!

Short List of Rules/Restrictions
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook 4011577294 Replies here must be for stories that are in the Silver Millennium Roleplay Subforum; for comments from any other section, please visit their guestbook!
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook 4011577294 Questions, comments, and concerns are definitely welcome, but we request that any ongoing conversations about a specific RP resulting from your wonderful comments are taken over to that RP's OOC board (so this remains a section guestbook and not 'that-one-rp's guestbook' ♥️)
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook 4011577294 If criticism is offered, keep it constructive. If a comment is deemed downright rude by RP staff, it will be dealt with. RP's are for fun. ^^ 

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook ThMyaeSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook 4jsq88
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook EryTeT
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook AE5IZ4
Super Awesome Space Museum//Kyra's RP's
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook UNUQgL
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook Qq4GRc

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook WYxcDXSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook VfipPuSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook QcYyasSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook RCRME8Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook MwKWL7Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook WbL1DGSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook 2tcOIqSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook JbCUuoSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook V4DbwTSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook YtpCB5Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook Mmp9t9Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook Dx2prT
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook MWQFX2
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Eternal Knight
Lotus Crystal

Eternal Knight

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Prince Diamond

PostSubject: Re: Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook   Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook I_icon_minitime9th September 2015, 10:50 am

I have to admit Silver Discordia already makes me smile and laugh, so I can't wait for the story to develop because this feels like a great start Very Happy

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook EternalKnightbumpers Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook EternalKnight Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook EternalKnightbumpers
Avatar by Sailor Mercury. Graphics by GC's members. GK's mentor.
The Mistah EK to Starry Quinn~ Addelyn husbando. Small Lady Myubando. <3 The Uranus to GK's Neptune
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook Tumblr_inline_nsfbvy4wBq1tzr4xa_540
Back to top Go down
Sportsnutd
Lotus Crystal

Sportsnutd

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Dark Mercury.RAINBOW DASH BEST PONY!

PostSubject: Re: Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook   Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook I_icon_minitime9th September 2015, 10:54 am

I LOVED The Lunar Chronicles: Phase III - Waxing Gibbous rp/event...i need to admit i needed tissues at the end when people started dying...but all the players did awesome! YAY!

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook MVbgdR5Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook 46269_sSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook 5WqjohK
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook JbHC4SpSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook PiG1PHRSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook Q9zW8RBSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook RndOQtNSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook EaPA44aSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook 93IiO2CSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook Vhz6fFiSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook ZeTKpWNSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook SVM11a6Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook Ug3TkOXSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook Y0Oa9mLSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook BG8xyRtSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook ZoIrVI6

Avatar thanks go to Serenyve. Signature thanks go to Zoey, Sailor Saturn and Mysteryloveandjustice and Serenyve and Diana  YAY! YAY! Adoptable's thanks to NQS!!!) Adopted Brother CrystalBunny!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook   Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 4:55 am

Oh, Endy, Prince of Earth and the bravest Knight to have ever lived, you are truly precious.

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook DCbBtvOSilver Millennium Forum Guestbook Chmia Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook Yvbpgta
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook Sezuti10
Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook 2508165712 Graphics by Athena, Neo Queen Serenity, Sailor Neptune, Sailor Mercury, Gemma, and Lust Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook 2508165712
Back to top Go down
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook   Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook I_icon_minitime26th October 2017, 10:29 am

Woops... Left this comment in the wrong guest book at first XD.
@Diagnosed wrote:
Reading through Earth Kingdom Manventure Adventure...

I love how you guys went so quickly into combat posts! Really nice to see that! I haven't read many text-based RPs at all, so I don't know how common that is but still! Loving it so far!

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Diagnosed
Lotus Crystal

Diagnosed

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook   Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook I_icon_minitime30th May 2018, 3:40 pm

I started reading through Beyond the Sea of Stars. Fantastic job, guys!

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook BcBCRaS

Avatar: CrystalBunny | Signature: Serenyve (premade)
“As they say, ‘It’s no use crying over spilt caviar!’”
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplay.com/member/17252/ https://m.youtube.com/user/lemonsama52/videos
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook   Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Millennium Forum Guestbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Silver Millennium :: RPG Forums :: Silver Millennium-