The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

how do you get adoptables

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mangamania
Star Seed

Star Seed

how do you get adoptables Empty
PostSubject: how do you get adoptables   how do you get adoptables I_icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 1:47 pm

There are a bunch of Sailor Moon adoptable that I would love to have, but they require passwords. I was told if I join that I could get the passwords, but I am so confused I do not know how I'm supposed to find them or where they are, or even how this entire site works. Please help...  how do you get adoptables 2463175101 how do you get adoptables 3978041997 how do you get adoptables 2869872805
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

how do you get adoptables Empty
PostSubject: Re: how do you get adoptables   how do you get adoptables I_icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 1:57 pm

The adorable adoptables are for Lotus Crystal members, our senior members, only. You need to accumulate points for doing various activities throughout the site, such as participating in a game, winning a game, watching the live stream etc etc. You can earn points at any rank, but only Lotus members can spend them. If you want to know about more ways you can start earning Lotus Points, click here. It'll take you to a Google Sheet that lists all the different ways members can earn points! To learn more about points, you can click here and to learn what's required to become a Lotus Crystal member, click here! I hope this was helpful to you and answered the questions you had! If you have any other questions, don't hesitate to ask!

<3
Diana
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/

how do you get adoptables

View previous topic View next topic Back to top