The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

An important message from your dear Cosy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

An important message from your dear Cosy Empty
PostSubject: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 7:13 pm

As some of you may have noticed, I've been pretty absent lately.

Well, school's been keeping me VERY busy. By the time I get home, I'm very drained emotionally and mentally and don't really feel like doing anything. I have social problems (the problem being my total lack OF a social life) and I've been hit with one project after another. I also have finals coming up next week. I also get pretty depressed during the wintertime, so it's been hard trying to keep myself above that.

And, to be very frank, I just haven't been that into the forums lately. It's not because of a particular person or because of anything we're doing here (this has always been a wonderfully open and peaceful place for me), but my interest has waned considerably. I don't feel excited on here anymore and I can never think of things to post. I don't like having to keep up with everything.

It's not just that; my interest in Sailor Moon itself has been decreasing. Don't get me wrong, I still love it with all of my heart, but bad experiences with the fandom and other factors have been contributing to the waning of enthusiasm. I've been posting/doing things pertaining to the series since early May (when I created my Tumblr blog). I've been focused on the series for even longer. I've never stayed focused on a particular series for this long before. Like I said, I still love SM with everything I have, and it will ALWAYS have a special place for it in my heart, but I don't want to focus on it so intensely anymore. It's probably going to be taking a backseat for me.

So, after talking it over with my lovely fellow admins, we've decided that it's best for me to step down as admin. In all honesty, I'm a bit relieved we came to this decision. Being an admin had started making me feel like I HAD to be on here, instead of WANTING to be on here.

Now, I want to stress this very carefully; even though I'm stepping down as admin, I am NOT leaving the forums!! I am also retaining the username "Sailor Cosmos." You'll still see plenty of me on here and I fully intend to keep up with the forums and with my friends, as well as making new friends. Wink

This forum is very precious to me, as it's something I helped create. It's sort of like my baby, so I'll ALWAYS have that connection with it. The friends I've made on here have helped me through a lot of tough times and I'm eternally grateful for that. I'm also very grateful for all of the lovely members on here, who have never been anything but kind and friendly. But as of right now, with all of the excess stress in my life, being an admin was only adding more of it.

Once again, I love each of you and this forum and I fully intend on staying an active member. So let's not be too hung up on this, okay? Wink

All my love,

Cosy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Aquarii
Lotus Crystal

Aquarii

Lotus Crystal

Title : They call me Aqua, the Mercury fanatic.

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 7:20 pm

but Katy, who will take over?! :'( surely the lady can't stand alone!! Please there must be something!!
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 7:24 pm

Awww I'll miss you as an Admin. Who controls the Mods now? xD I understand how you feel and it doesn't make you any less of a person by making this decision.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungAngel38?feature=mhee
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 7:25 pm

I completely understand where you are coming from.
I was at that point once as well.
(Hence the reason why I was on a hiatus).
Well it's a good thing you'll still be around when you have the time.
Smile

Last edited by Roro on 6th December 2011, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 7:26 pm

Don't worry Katy! Even without you as an admin, you are still a wonderful asset to this forum. I feel like we have a really staff here that will only grow in time. So don't worry about us. Just worry about yourself and get through school! That is the most important thing anyway! Smile
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 7:28 pm

I am very glad to hear that you will still stay at Galaxy Cauldron as a member. It wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you for all that you have done for Galaxy Cauldron. We all appreciate it.

And, LunaOsa and Aquaril, no worries. The administrators will discuss the situation and the appropriate steps to take. We will keep the forums informed on any important decisions and changes.
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 7:36 pm

Katy, my darling little sister, you will ALWAYS be a part of this forum. You were my other half, and no one will ever be able to replace that. <3 I wouldn't and couldn't have done made the Galaxy Cauldron with out you.

To every one:
We should have something very shortly information wise on what will happen with that position, within a few days in the latest.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Aquarii
Lotus Crystal

Aquarii

Lotus Crystal

Title : They call me Aqua, the Mercury fanatic.

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 7:44 pm

Lady Galaxia wrote:
Katy, my darling little sister, you will ALWAYS be a part of this forum. You were my other half, and no one will ever be able to replace that. <3 I wouldn't and couldn't have done made the Galaxy Cauldron with out you.

To every one:
We should have something very shortly information wise on what will happen with that position, within a few days in the latest.

Sad
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime6th December 2011, 7:45 pm

If you felt like there was pressure on you, you made the right decision. I'm glad you decided to stay to the forums with all of us and even more happy you'll probably enjoy being here whenever you feel like it instead of feeling you have no choice but to be here. Wise move it is, especially if it makes you feel better Wink And I wish you all the best with everything else in your life!
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Elly
Webmistress Emeritus

Elly

Webmistress Emeritus

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime7th December 2011, 7:07 am

Sad to see you leaving as an admin Katy, but I think right now you've made a good decision for yourself. It's always important to keep school and your emotional well-being first. Smile Thanks for helping to create this forum - you've done something wonderful here!
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime7th December 2011, 7:26 am

I'm glad to hear that you plan to continue on being an active member in the forums, even though we really haven't talked much.

I had noticed that you hadn't been as active as you were usually but after hearing what has been going on, that is completely understandable. I have been in that boat myself and compeltely understand your decision and respsect it ^^

I hope things calm down for you in the future and that everything goes smoothly. ^^ And like Elly, I also want to thank you for helping to create GC - it is truly unlike any other Sailor Moon forum that I have been too and I really apperciate it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime7th December 2011, 8:35 am

I'm sorry to hear that you feel the need to step down as an admin, Cosy. But I am glad that you'll still be around, even if as a normal member. GC wouldn't be the same without you - and between you and the Lady, we really owe you thanks for creating such a wonderful forum. ^^

Like the others, I hope that real life calms down for you, and that you'll be able to get back into the fandom and enjoy it again. *Huggles.*

Best of luck to you, Cosy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An important message from your dear Cosy   An important message from your dear Cosy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

An important message from your dear Cosy

View previous topic View next topic Back to top