The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th November 2015, 3:18 am

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 8mZMkTV

“Yeah, sure, I don’t see why not,” Usagi replied. “I’m anxious to open my presents too,” she added with a grin. “I’ll just let the others know.”

She turned her attention to the room in general and raised her voice. “Hey everyone, I think it’s time to open up the presents! So, Chibiusa, Lyra, how about all three of us gather here, and we’ll open them in turn?” She made her way to the table holding all the presents. It was piled high, given the fact that there were three birthday girls, and she couldn’t wait to see what each package contained.

She waited until everyone gathered before starting the proceedings.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime30th November 2015, 5:58 am

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 2VO6P17

Seiya gave Ami a small smile, wondering if Taiki and Yaten would do something like this for him. He was sure they would, if they had the time. At least...he hoped they would.

Usagi's call to open present made him chuckle to himself. He knew it was only a matter of time until one of the birthday girls called for presents. He began to feel slightly nervous, hoping that no one else's gift would be better than his, and hoping that they would like the gifts he had gotten. He sat himself at a table, resting his right ankle on his left knee and crossing his arms over his chest - his default posture. The gifts sitting in the inside pocket of his jacket felt heavy, as if they were begging to be given to their rightful owners. But Seiya waited. He would give them their gifts when the time was right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime7th January 2016, 12:19 pm

Mod Note: Per the rules, an a thread will be moved to the Graveyard if it has been in-active for over one month. This thread has been in-active for more than one month, so it will be moved to the Graveyard if no activity is shown.

From now on, you have seven days to make a post in this roleplay, or it will be moved to the Graveyard.

((The Graveyard is the place inactive role-plays go to rest. If a role-play has been inactive for one month, then the role-play will be moved to the Graveyard. But, not to worry! Sailor Saturn can always use her glaive to resurrect any role-play if she is asked.))
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime10th January 2016, 9:14 am

Lyra smiled more, her eyes beginning to shine with excitement. She eagerly followed Usagi to the table loaded with presents, eyeing them. It seemed they were separated into three piles, one for each girl. She clapped her hands a little and looked up at Usagi. “Mama, we have a tradition in my future. We pick the first gift for each other? Can we do that now? And for...Chibiusa too.” She didn't much like saying her nickname to someone else, but she was making an effort for tonight of all nights.

“We can talk together and decide which present to give to that person. Me and Mama can discuss for Chibiusa. Me and C..Chibiusa can discuss for Mama. Then Mama and Chibiusa can discuss for me.” She was struggling a little to keep up her smile, but forced herself to say the nickname. She was subtly tensed but kept herself focusing on the idea of opening presents.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime11th January 2016, 6:48 pm

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 DeZ5iVj

Chibiusa nodded to the suggestion made by Usagi and Lyra, not finding any reason not to be satisfied. After all, it was her birthday party, and she was getting presents. What more could a girl ask for? 

While the thought of sharing her party with both Usagi and Lyra didn't seem appealing, Chibiusa was surprised at how well it was going. There was still that awkwardness every time she was with Lyra, but at least they weren't fighting as much as they were upon their first meeting. But no matter how hard she tried, Chibiusa would never get used to how Lyra called Usagi 'Mama'.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 8:11 am

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 8mZMkTV

“That sounds like a good idea,” Usagi replied to Lyra as she walked to the pile of presents. It was a way to get everyone involved and more like a family, though she wondered if it would be as easy for everyone. For her, it was perfect, but she wouldn’t be so naïve to think the same would apply to her ‘rivaling’ daughters.

“Okay, why don’t you both start by picking one for me, then?” she asked, figuring it was the least awkward option. She didn’t really want to have to pick between her daughters regarding who to open a present for first. Maybe after they got hers out of the way, things would flow more naturally.
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 9:00 am

Lyra was immensely pleased when her mother agreed to the suggestion. It reminded her very much of how she and her parents did the same thing, but without the extra step. Her parents would discuss which present for her to open, and she and her father would discuss which present for her mother to open. She felt a little sadness, longing for the parents she knew. She glanced around a little until she saw her father near by, and it made her smile a bit more.

She nodded to Chibiusa. “Come on.” She walked over to the pile of presents that was Usagi's and leaned down, looking at all of them. “So what do you think? I got her a jewelry box, and a necklace to put in it.” She smiled to think of the lovely shiny box, big enough to fit in both hands and a little bigger, and the adorable necklace she had gotten her mother. With assistance from her father and his still incoming idol royalties. “Or should we pick one of our aunts gifts and save ours for last?”
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2016, 10:05 am

Mod Note: Per the rules, a thread will be moved to the Graveyard if it has been in-active for one month. This thread has been in-active for over one month, so it will be moved to the Graveyard if no activity is shown.

From now on, you have seven days to make a post in this roleplay, or it will be moved to the Graveyard.

((The Graveyard is the place inactive role-plays go to rest. If a role-play has been inactive for one month, then the role-play will be moved to the Graveyard. But, not to worry! Sailor Saturn can always use her glaive to resurrect any role-play if she is asked.))
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime6th April 2016, 11:23 am

MODERATOR NOTE

Since there has been no activity for over 30 days, this thread will be to the Graveyard section.

If you want to revive this roleplay, pleasue use the Storyline Revival Request Form.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart   [Advanced] Listen to Your Heart - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Listen to Your Heart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top