The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st May 2015, 7:11 am

[Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost - Page 3 5531w1

Kira laughed at Percy's remark. "Are you offering? Isn't that a bit inappropriate since you just kissed my predecessor? Or are you into everyone called Andromeda?" she raised an eyebrow challengingly. Though she had only met him today, she decided she definitely liked him, and was glad to have a found a new good friend. Perhaps they could hang out some other time without all the sea monster and ghost business.

She started rowing the boat back to shore, looking at him more seriously. "Do you think you're going to be okay? It must be hard to tell a girl you love her and have to say goodbye to her at the same time."
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st May 2015, 8:54 am

"Hey, who said I was going to give you a kiss on the lips?" Percy asked. "And like I said, you two are very different, names aside." He wasn't sure he could handle a perfect clone of Nerida, now that he thought about it. It would be too hard to separate his earlier memories of her a project them onto her successor. Kira's separate personality made it easier to move on from the past and focus on the now, and it had been a long time since he had spent time with someone he wasn't responsible for. 

"I think I'll be fine," he said, sitting down across from her. He picked up the second set of oars and started helping her paddle back. "This goodbye was a lot less...abrupt. We left on our own terms this time. But... Thanks for inviting me back here. I would have never returned to this planet again if I didn't meet you, and then I'd still be moping about what happened."
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost - Page 3 I_icon_minitime22nd May 2015, 7:17 am

[Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost - Page 3 5531w1

She was glad to hear that Percy considered her different from Nerida. Their friendship could get awkward really fast if he kept projecting his now-deceased lover onto her.

"Thank you too. Without your help I probably wouldn't have been able to figure out what was going on, and I don't think I could have given her spirit the peace she needs on my own. It was a lucky thing I ran into you today, Percy. I'm glad you both got closure and this planet's history is restored."

She took a deep breath, feeling happier than she had felt in a long time. All in all, today was a really successful day.

THE END!
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost   [Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] The Hero's Ghost

View previous topic View next topic Back to top