The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

SMC Episode 16 Discussion [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

SMC Episode 16 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 16 Discussion [Spoilers]   SMC Episode 16 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 1:00 pm

BETHIER OMG. I'm off to make gifs now.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

SMC Episode 16 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 16 Discussion [Spoilers]   SMC Episode 16 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 1:02 pm

Sailor CJ wrote:
IT WAS HORRIBLE. TERRIBLE. I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW FAR TOEI HAS TAKEN THE QUALITY.

Alright. I'm kidding. This episode was arguably better than the last one, but the animation was still really bad in some parts, like with nearly every frame Berthier was featured in (Koan got lucky in that regard). Unlike some fans who will ignore bad animation and story elements "because they're always there." I like to account for the bad animation every time, since this is an anime after all. I still think that the Blu Rays are obnoxious and terrible, but I won't likely be as offended at this one's Blu Ray edit, since most of the episode was fine on its own to begin with so I can see them doing what Blu Ray edits are actually supposed to do like adding elements to the background, etc.

Can someone tell Berthier she needs a better disguise?  I know she wore her bad guy outfit when speaking with the interviewer in the manga too but they've changed the outfits for other characters before in Crystal too.  Does no one stop to ask Berthier why she's wearing a bathing suit like outfit while playing chess? 

Quote :
Am I the only one who hates Crystal's Moon Princess Halation? It's the ugliest laziest stock footage attack I have ever seen.
It looked better than Shine Aqua Illusion in episode 15 where it was just Mercury moving weirdly against a black background.
Back to top Go down

SMC Episode 16 Discussion [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top