The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Webcomics

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Sailor Moon Webcomics Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 6:22 am

I thought I would provide my list of good Sailor Moon webcomics. Unfortunately, quite a few of them are on temporary hiatus, but plenty of reading is already available. ^.^

Of course, because it has been referenced before.
Moon Sticks
Moon Sticks are parody webcomics by Chibi Jennifer. I definitely giggle when reading this webcomic.
Sailor Moon Webcomics Moonsticks2011

Tenth Charm
Unfortunately, this one has had the longest hiatus, but there are nearly a 100 pages to read. Tenth Charm, drawn in a unique style, is about a young woman who is charged with the duty of guiding and protecting the young Sailor Senshi until they are ready to take on their duties as defenders of love and justice. On a side note, baby Usagi is freakin' adorable and a (roughly) six-year old Haruka makes me laugh out loud.
Sailor Moon Webcomics TenthCharm_Original_by_TenthCharm

Sailor Moon CS
Sailor Moon CS is a re-telling of the original season of Sailor Moon. There are about nine or so chapters. On a side note, Luna is a kick-butt guardian in this re-telling.
Sailor Moon Webcomics Sailor_Moon_CS___ch7_p00_by_Kibate

Simple Sweetness
This one is gorgeous! It is the story of Princess Serenity and Prince Endymion during the Silver Millennium.
Sailor Moon Webcomics Chapter1thumb

Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 6:26 am

Wow I really gotta check this out !
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
SwineFluSam
Lotus Crystal

SwineFluSam

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sammy

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 12:01 pm

Thanks for the suggestions! I've never even thought of looking up webcomics.
I. Am. So. Excited.
Very Happy

Thank youuu! Checking them out now! (:
Back to top Go down
http://dancingqueenonly7teen.tumblr.com
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 1:31 pm

Since we're sharing ^^ I will definitely say that I am a fan of a few of those up there, but I am also a fan of some other ones as well ^^. Here's a few more...

With a Sailor Yell by Audrey Ryan @ Deviantart
Sailor Moon Webcomics With_a_sailor_yell___cover_by_lovelymaiden-d2vm9l3

I'm not a huge fan of shipping SeiyaXUsagi but when I came across Audrey's doujinshin, I could honestly say I was hooked because of her storytelling. She currently hosts this doujinshi on Deviantart and is such a sweetheart at that. She also does a lot of side doujinshis when she is on a block with this story.

Princess Ninako by unconventionalsenshi
Sailor Moon Webcomics 723302

Another SeiyaxUsagi doujinshi that caught me by surprise! Even though I have linked her animexx account, Unconventionalsenshi often posts this comic to her deviantart page (although that may change when she goes into stronger themes). This is based during Crystal Tokyo where Chibiusa is an adult and there is a second daughter by the name of Ninako. There is strong language used every so often in this comic currently and she has hinted that there will be more adult content later on in the comic as well. Regardless though, the story is amazing and throughout the comic, you see the artist really growing in her style.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 3:40 pm

I've actually seen Simple Sweetness before - I love the art style! I need to go back and read more than the first five pages, hehe.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 4:35 pm

Hey guys, FYI, I started a thread a long time ago about Sailor Moon webcomics.

https://galaxycauldron.forumotion.com/t73-highlight-sailor-moon-webcomics?highlight=webcomics

Maybe we can combine them?
Back to top Go down
Halfpixieman
Lotus Crystal

Halfpixieman

Lotus Crystal

Title : Sarah

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 6:44 pm

Holy cow, Simple Sweetness is amazing! o.O
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime23rd November 2011, 7:32 pm

I'll just add my original webcomic post here for reference. Most of these were already listed, but here ya go anyway. The most important and my favorite is Four King Hell! ^^;

Quote :
Btw, in case you didn't notice, all the names in bold are links to the comic with the exception of Sailor Moon CS cause I linked to his DA page and Ch. 1 so its the two below the title. Smile

Four King Hell - of the great Frizzy or well known as Sailor Failures on Tumblr!
This is the one that got me started on tumblr!
Quote from the website:
Quote :
Roughly a year after the finale of Sailor Moon SailorStars, Mamoru Chiba came home one afternoon to find that his four Heavenly Guardians - Jadeite, Nephrite, Zoisite and Kunzite – have been transformed from their gemstone forms into living, breathing human bodies. Why have they been revived? Who's behind it? Are their intentions pure or evil? These are all questions that they should be worrying about, but so far the only thing they want to know is, “How quickly can we get into the Sailor Soldiers' pants?” Borrowing from various canons and plots, Four King Hell follows the exploits of a host of Sailor Moon characters as they fight for love, justice, and PG15+ mature themes. Definitely not just for fans of the Senshi pairings, if you've ever enjoyed Sailor Moon, this is the comic for you.

I highly recommend 4KH if you haven't read it yet! It's hilarious and a interesting twist on some of the characters (mainly the Shitennou, pardon my spelling if i got that wrong lol).

Moon Sticks - by Chibi Jennifer
This is a cute little comic strip with adorable chibis of the Senshi. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to update it that much anymore, but I keep checking every once in a while. Even so, its a good little fun read if you're looking for some humor.

Sailor Moon CS - by Kibate of DeviantArt.
Kibate's DA
Sailor Moon CS Ch. 1

I linked to Ch. 1 cause I'm sure you can figure out where the rest are! Sailor Moon CS is a more shonen retelling of Sailor Moon with a lot of references from the anime and manga. I even recognized some direct quotes here and there. This is one of the webcomics where you see the artist's improvement over the time of the comic. Which is great! Kibate's art gets amazingly better! I'm also a fan of his style and the way he twists things in the story. IMO, Sailor Moon CS is the retelling of Sailor Moon that I think could get my boyfriend to watch it. Its obviously way more shonen, but I think it still keeps some charm of the original Sailor Moon, just darker. And more human Luna! Very Happy

Silver Legacy - by Winetta of DeviantArt.
This is a really beautiful story about the Moon Kingdom. It's an interesting insight into how things were like on the Moon Kingdom for Serenity and how she met Endymion of Earth. It also shows more of what life was like on the Earth Kingdom. It can be confusing at times because all of the Princess/Senshi, have different names than their reborn ones, but I also like that touch because it makes sense that they wouldn't have the same Japanese names. Also, did I mention that the artwork is GORGEOUS? Seriously, this girl has some talent!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime22nd May 2012, 9:31 am

Sailor Moon Webcomics Sailorcosmos_shouri_00

Cosmos!: This is a complete, short web-comic about how Sailor Cosmos was born.

http://comics.shouri.com.ar/sailorcosmos00.html

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 22nd May 2012, 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime22nd May 2012, 10:27 am

Link?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime22nd May 2012, 10:30 am

Added
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime31st May 2012, 2:22 pm

I love 4 king hell! Very Happy I havent read it awhile. I wonder if the person has updated.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Lust
Lotus Crystal

Lust

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Dead Moon Queen ❤

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime31st May 2012, 3:41 pm

I love the Sailor Cosmos one. It was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime31st May 2012, 7:49 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
I love 4 king hell! Very Happy I havent read it awhile. I wonder if the person has updated.

he's been updating regularly on mondays for a while now. Its getting SO good. Like SOOOO good. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime2nd June 2012, 10:44 am

Wai! This is so cool! Unconventionalsenshi has a really unique artistic style that I like and the composition of Audrey Ryan's is rather interesting.

And MoonSticks always for the win. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime7th September 2012, 9:48 am

I completely forgot about this, because the website owner doesn't pay as much attention to Sailor Moon anymore, but TRSE has a collection of Sailor Moon mini-fancomics. The owner has also create several full-length Sailor Moon "Fanfic Mangas." They are rather old, but complete.

http://www.sailorenergy.net/TRSESMFanFanfics.html
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime26th April 2016, 5:49 pm

Bump! Any new ones out there?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 10:16 am

I have unfortunately not run across any lately. Unless some of the "ask the sailor [insertwhoever]" tumblrs count? Those often had nice art/cute replies.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 12:59 pm

There's a sailor moon fan comic used by altering and photoshopping certain images together so it looks official called the sailor cosmos arc. I'm not sure if I should post a link to it or not, since there are some moments that might go out of the PG-13 rating.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 2:03 pm

Oh! I have seen that before, totally forgot. I don't see why you can't link, i've read a good bit of it and it didn't seem any worse than the actual SM Manga.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 2:24 pm

Even if it starts swearing like a sailor (lol) in later pages? I just finished catching up, it is complete now.
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 4:46 pm

I loved all of these! 

And to be fair, in the original manga and Japanese 90s anime had plenty of swearing and Paprika posted a link to the Princess Ninako which can easily be rated XXX lol.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 7:02 pm

Yeah, as long as people know what they are getting into (ie NSFW warning or something), then I'm lenient about linking that kind of stuff on here. I don't remember that story having cursing like that but i guess i haven't been caught up with it lol xD
Back to top Go down
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime27th April 2016, 10:38 pm

The language is what youd expect of a PG13 Hollywood movie. It can be jarring but it's not so bad.

About Princess Ninako. Very very mature themes so open it at your own risk a due to uncensored nudity and heavy mature themes.

To be honest, I stop reading it because it was just too graphic. The worst of it is I forgot to shut off the screen and my boyfriend saw it and I know I'll never hear the end of it lol Sailor Moon Webcomics 1948543417

I'm a big fan of Winetta, she changed her penname though.

When this is done, she said she wants to do another one.

There was another artist in deviantart that made all the senshi kinmoku styles dresses. That was actually for her Seiya Usagi comic but she never went through with it because she's concentrating on her Sesshomaru and Kagome Comic Raindrops.

There are a few Michiru Haruka fan comics on some online manga websites but mine of any other senshi I can find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Webcomics   Sailor Moon Webcomics I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Webcomics

View previous topic View next topic Back to top