The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] Empty
PostSubject: Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD]   Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] I_icon_minitime26th January 2015, 9:36 am

Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] $_57

I've listed this doll on eBay starting at $0.99, but the price is going up fast as people bid. However, it's still competitive with it's actual sale price and other listings (which is about $1,000 if you can believe it!).

It's Brand New and has never been opened, and has been stored out of sunlight in air conditioned, pet-free and smoke-free conditions. She comes with a certificate of authenticity and display stand.

If you're interested you can bid here.  Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] 1984953407

Last edited by Henshinyo on 12th March 2015, 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD]   Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 2:19 pm

Wow, it sold for 650$. Not bad. What year was it in production?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD]   Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 3:07 pm

Yeah, considering that it was a gift and purchased for like $100, I'm totally happy with that. It was made in 2010.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD]   Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 6:42 pm

Were there others like it, like other disney princess in the line, or just Belle? If that's the case I totally missed out, boy.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin

Sailor Jupiter

PostSubject: Re: Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD]   Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 7:07 pm

I know they also did Rapunzel, Anna and Elsa, Snow White, and they also did this amazing Rapunzel wedding doll where she had her hair short like at the end of the movie. I'm not sure about the other princesses, but I have the feeling they did them. Wish I would've invested in them, haha. They released this Belle doll with the Diamond Edition Bluray/DvD pack.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD]   Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] I_icon_minitime9th February 2015, 8:15 pm

Huh. I'm going to have to look into this more. Thanks for the additional info Henshin!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD]   Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Selling Disney Deluxe Limited Edition Beauty and the Beast Belle Doll [SOLD]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top