The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers]   SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 12:58 pm

"The whispers in the morning..., of lovers sleeping tight..."
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Moonlight Lady
Star Seed

Moonlight Lady

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers]   SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st January 2015, 12:40 pm

Sailor CJ wrote:
Moonlight Lady wrote:

I don't think it would be a plot hole? They were never established to be in Crystal Tokyo. (More a plot hole would be to show Inners in unpowered up uniforms).

I think a line could be added saying that their outer defense failed to keep them in. It doesn't seem right just to not mention them. Also, you're totally right. If they don't show them in other garb or their powered up uniforms I'll be a little upset.

The big question I'm asking is why Toei would foreshadow Human Luna but not the other senshi. They seemed perfectly content spoiling the identities of Sailor Jupiter, Sailor Venus and the villains in the opening. It surprises me that they wouldn't show a silhouette of Sailor Saturn or the other scouts.

I can just imagine an alternate version where NQS explains the fall of the kingdom.

Code:
"After Serenity's suicide, we lost all hope and the Kingdom was thrown into death and ruin."

>cut to Sailor Saturn's silhouette spinning down the Silence Glaive and destroying the world and moon below.

All I'm suggesting is brief foreshadowing that rewards old fans but intrigues new fans. Again, we know that Crystal isn't dutifully following the manga anymore. It could have given us unique scenes like this so that when Sailor Saturn was introduced again, we know her potential and we're that much more scared for the characters involved.

I think that Crystal should focus on developing existing characters, not foreshadowing possible future ones, especially since they may not appear at all - and Ami, Rei and Mako are to be absent for the most of Black Moon arc.
Back to top Go down
http://neoma2.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers]   SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime21st January 2015, 1:07 pm

Moonlight Lady wrote:
I think that Crystal should focus on developing existing characters, not foreshadowing possible future ones, especially since they may not appear at all - and Ami, Rei and Mako are to be absent for the most of Black Moon arc.
I agree. Plus I feel like if they were going to throw hints about other characters they should have starting doing that in the beginning. Ex. When Usagi's mom was reading the newspaper in the first episode they could have easily but in a picture of Michiru at a concert or something to excite fans.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Sailor Leona

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers]   SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th January 2015, 1:26 pm

Overall the episode was really nice, but I have to say I'm pretty disappointed.  I was waiting to reserve final judgement on the Generals storyline until the Dark Kingdom arc ended, and it has now officially ended with them apparently still dead.  -_-  I now have to agree with everyone who previously griped that the whole change in their story to keep them around longer was pretty pointless if they're still going to wind up being dead and not have happy endings for themselves.  I kept hoping to see some sign of them living normal human lives as the episode wrapped up, but nothing.  Not a single hint that they were revived along with everything else.  I'm really hoping that maybe they'll still make an appearance during the Black Moon arc, but we'll see, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers]   SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime25th January 2015, 2:35 pm

I wasn't disappointed they killed them off because I had always doubted from the start they would keep them alive further than the first arc.  I was more disappointed in how they killed them off.  Metalia just blasted them to smithereens in five seconds, the Inners sniffled about it for a minute, and then it's like they completely forget about them.  With characters as classic as the Shittenou, they deserved a better more dramatic exit scene than that if they were going to kill them off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers]   SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMC Episode 14 Discussion [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top