The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Vote for the best entry!
Entry #1
GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_vote_lcap44%GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
Entry #2
GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_vote_lcap33%GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Entry #3
GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_vote_lcap22%GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} Empty
PostSubject: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 6:15 pm

GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} VglCfhQ

The Otaku Senshi contest is back for a new year!  This year we plan to have a new contest each month so we hope you can join in on otaku senshi creating fun. Very Happy

To start of this year we are going with a DRAGON theme!  Your otaku senshi can be the Guardian of a Dragon or the Sailor Warrior form of a dragon, its really up to you. Any dragon is allowed whether it comes from another fictional story (Example: Smaug from the Hobbit or Toothless from How to Train a Dragon) or is completely made up by you.  So let's get creative!

IT IS NOW TIME TO VOTE!!! GET YOUR VOTE ON!

ENTRY #1 - Sailor Valyria

GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} Sailor10

Every Westerosi man, woman, and child with knowledge of history can name more than a few things about the civilization of Valyria. Stunningly and otherworldly beautiful, the Valyrians were famed for their ability to tame dragons. But there's one thing that the Citadel of Oldtown fails to mention--the Phantom Flame Crystal. It was said to harness the power of a thousand dragons, and the one who wielded it became known as Sailor Valyria, the Warrior of Dragons and the Protector and Guardian of Valyria.
However, when the Doom of Valyria hit, the Crystal was shattered. The seven pieces made their way across the Narrow Sea to Westeros, lost and buried in time, and in the souls of seven Westerosi girls. Once the Flame Crystal shards are united, Sailor Valyria can once again awaken and bring back the dragons. But what the Senshi of Seven do not know is that the soul of Sailor Valyria is headed right to Westeros, residing in the Mother of Dragons herself--Daenerys Stormborn of House Targaryen, the last Dragon.
Sailor Valyria's attacks include--
Soaring Inferno- launches an onslaught of fireballs at an enemy
Celestial Combustion- her sword lights on fire, and she fights with it like she would a regular sword
Blazing Swarm- makes a swarm of miniature dragons out of flame and sends them at an enemy
In addition, Sailor Valyria's wings are fully functional and allow her to fly. She is also immune to fire, and while she cannot talk with dragons, she seems to have a psychic understanding of them, more so than most Valyrians.

ENTRY #2 - Sailor Kirith

GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} LZ3Ms3Y

https://i.imgur.com/lZ3Ms3Y.png

Name: Sailor Kirith

Background: Sailor Kirith is the senshi form of a green dragon. She is the first of her kind to attain both a human form and a sailor crystal. Originally working for Chaos, she then met a sailor guardian who challenged her on her principles. Kirith had only decided to work for Chaos in order to keep her family from extinction. When Chaos came to her planet, he threatened to decimate them unless they all agreed to submit. But when the sailor senshi she met convinced her that she, too, could be strong enough to fight back if she wanted to, Kirith decided to take a leap of faith and be brave. She spoke to the rest of her kin, convincing them that their kind was a proud race, and that it was not their destiny to be the servants of anyone.

When the dragons rose as one, against all odds, they managed to get rid of the Chaos infestation in their planet, and peace reigned once more. As reward for her bravery, Kirith received a sailor crystal that allowed her to transform into a sailor senshi herself. She considered it the highest honor to be able to fight alongside the senshi who had given her the courage she needed to save her people to begin with.

Attacks:
- Incendia!: This attack releases balls of flame from her hands that normally she can breathe out in dragon form.
- Lux Lucis!: This attack creates a blinding light that could disorient the enemy momentarily as well as blind them temporarily.

Sailor Kirith is more of a physical fighter who likes to utilize her ability to fly using her retained dragon wings, and swordplay.

ENTRY #3 - Sailor Kalessi

GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} Screen10
Name: Sailor Kalessi

Origin: Originally from the "Game of Thrones" Franchise, this sailor senshi has a rather turbulent past. Her father being the "mad king," she and her only surviving sibling were in hiding for decades. After being married off by her creep of a brother, Viserys to a savage tribe leader known as Drogo, Daenerys Targaryen comes into possession of three dragon eggs; dragons being long extinct. As her relationship with Drogo and the tribesmen turn into a remarkable positive one, she eventually discovers after picking up an egg from hot coals that she is the true heir to the Targaryen bloodline; not her brother. The first of the targaryen's were said to have been born from a dragon, and that fire would never hurt a true heir. As unfortunate events unfold one after another, her true powers are unveiled to everyone as she emerges from the remains of a burning pyre unscathed with three baby dragons clinging to her as if she were their mother. The flames had Daenerys born anew, as Sailor Kalessi, and her destiny is now clear. No longer the fragile woman she was when she was forced into marriage, she must take back the throne for the sake of her bloodline and in honor of the dragons.

Powers: Fire invincibility, Dragon Hatching, Dragon Taming, controlling, and communication, extra-sensory perception, speaks multiple languages, has the ability to unite people and have them believe in her, archery.

OLD STUFF:

Last edited by Small Lady on 27th January 2015, 7:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 7:05 pm

i got it up on the fb, but i am expecting comapny so i will get it up on the tumblr after they come over. Smile
and that shows my brain is dead. totally excited for this contest, so much so that i am spreading the love on FB Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime11th January 2015, 7:36 pm

Oh my gosh, I totally have an idea for this! I'll be sending one in soon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime13th January 2015, 10:36 am

I have one fabulous entry so far! Only 5 days left to enter!
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime13th January 2015, 11:52 am

I'll submit my entry either later today or tomorrow. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime14th January 2015, 5:45 pm

Three entries now!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime17th January 2015, 10:22 pm

bumping this for ya brit
Back to top Go down
Maritime
Lotus Crystal

Maritime

Lotus Crystal

Title : mar·i·time ˈmerəˌtīm/ (adjective) : connected with the sea

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime19th January 2015, 8:11 am

Just saw this! WI'll look into it as soon as I get home!
Back to top Go down
Maritime
Lotus Crystal

Maritime

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 5:38 am

Oops, just saw the deadline. Guess I missed it. :/
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 11:17 am

Sorry! I'm about to post the winners today (yesterday got super busy with other things [like becoming broken over the wedding tiara...and other stuffs...])!

We will have another Otaku contest next month! Look out for it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 11:34 am

Annnd now voting is up! Apologies for the delay!
Back to top Go down
Maritime
Lotus Crystal

Maritime

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 11:46 am

Ooo, they all look lovely!  GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} 3150097195
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 12:00 pm

Voted Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 6:30 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime20th January 2015, 6:40 pm

man i forgot about this- i will vote later.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime23rd January 2015, 10:47 am

Bump! Keep those votes coming!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime26th January 2015, 5:03 pm

One more day left to vote!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime27th January 2015, 7:18 pm

It is time to announce the Winner of GC's 1st Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015!

But first lets ooh and aah at our participants for their lovely entires.

Entry #2 - Sailor Kirith created by our very own Sailor Mecury!
Entry #3 - Sailor Kalessi created by the lovely Cosmos-Hime!

and so that means that... *drumroll*

ENTRY #1 IS OUR WINNER!

Congratulations to Empress Vesta for her Sailor Soldier take on the Mother of Dragons (from Game of Thrones), Sailor Valyria! Your prize is on its way. ^_^ 

Thank you everyone for participating! Stay tuned for next month's contest!
Back to top Go down
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime27th January 2015, 8:07 pm

Yay! I can't believe I won! I loved all the entries...I especially loved seeing another interpretation of the "Sailor Daenerys" concept!

Random:
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime27th January 2015, 9:25 pm

Congrats, Vesta! game of thrones ftw!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime28th January 2015, 7:34 am

Ms Empress Vesta here is your prettyful sig, thanks given to Sailor Mercury!

GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} DlcYCg0

And a participation bumper for Cosmos-Hime and Mercury, our other two participants!

GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} G9yKb0v
Back to top Go down
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime28th January 2015, 7:42 am

Congrats, Empress Vesta! GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime28th January 2015, 3:23 pm

Thank you! The sig is gorgeous, btw! 8D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}   GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC's 1st Official Otaku Senshi Contest of 2015 {WINNERS!}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top