The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Who should win the race?
Endymion
(temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll! I_vote_lcap0%(temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kunzite
(temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll! I_vote_lcap100%(temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
Nephrite
(temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll! I_vote_lcap0%(temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Zoisite
 0% [ 0 ]
Jadeite
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

(temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll! Empty
PostSubject: (temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll!   (temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll! I_icon_minitime8th November 2011, 8:39 pm

Okay! For those of you reading Jewels of the Moon Kingdom, in chapter 11 you might remember a certain wager the five made - that the winner of the time trials race on the new rocket equipment would decide a collective punishment for the losers.

I need ideas for different punishments that they could come up with!
Looking for one from:
  • Jadeite
  • Nephrite
  • Zoisite
  • Endymion
  • and Aphrodite/Princess Venus/Sailor Venus (as Kunzite passed the pleasure to her devious genius).

So... Any ideas? Very Happy If it's specific to a character, please say which one. ^^

(temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll! Tumblr_ludlj1xU201qmiqzl

*Please note: Punishments could and probably should be embarrassing, but nothing too humiliating. They are representing Earth, so they can't make total fools out of themselves (i.e., losers have to wear a dress, etc.) but pretty much anything else works. ... like employing a particular code word that the losers must react to in some form or fashion. (i.e., every time Zoisite says 'X' the others must jump up and down touching their nose until he calls it off by saying 'Y' ((X and Y being substitutes for some other word... hahaha))).

Secondary note: If you have any cool pictures of the Shitennou, please photo reply them. x_x I'm severely lacking.

If you like a punishment that someone else has offered and wish to second it, juste quote them. ^^ And I've asked this same thing on tumblr, so I'll add in any suggestions I get on there I if I get any.

Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

(temp topic) Jewels of the Moon Kingdom suggestion/event/poll!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top