The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Juliko's Writings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

Juliko's Writings Empty
PostSubject: Juliko's Writings   Juliko's Writings I_icon_minitime30th December 2014, 10:55 am

Hello everyone. I'm an aspiring writer and have written fan fics since 2005. This is my Fanfiction.net account in case anyone's interested in reading my stupid little fan fics: https://www.fanfiction.net/~julialucreziahanazono

I have some stories I'm working on.

Digimon: A Seraphic Tale
Series/Fandom: Digimon
This is my longest work yet. Unfortunately, it's on hiatus and incomplete due to writer's block. I can't seem to put a scene down on paper! I really need to get back to it, as I love Digimon, and I really loved working on this fan fic.

Sylvia The Sylveon
Series/Fandom: Pokemon
Now I really loved working on this one. A Pokemon fan fic based on the Pokemon Sylveon. It's one of the first I've completed in a long time, it's been unanimously well received, I really enjoyed writing it, and I'm normally humble about this stuff, but I consider it to be my best work. I also wrote some other Pokemon oneshot fics, like King AZ and the Floette of 3000 Years and Takao The Skitty in case anyone's interested in those. I wrote this in February 2013, when they announced the newest Eevee evolution. The idea struck me by the head and before I knew it, I churned this out. I'm really proud of this one, and it's gotten the most praise, surprisingly. I made some errors (like Sylveon's means of evolution, but this was before it was officially revealed in October 2013) but most of my reviewers don't seem to mind. As of now, it's complete. Juliko's Writings 1955989781

Twilight Pretty Cure
Series/Fandom: Pretty Cure
I started this in April and I was originally proud of it until I got serious hate and backlash regarding how I treat my characters and serious issues. I'm in the process of revising it right now so I can make the proper changes and revise whole chapters from scratch, but I feel like I'll never be able to live down the mistakes I made in this, especially since those issues are all people seem to focus on, not taking time to acknowledge the good the story has to offer (and I have 51 chapters planned). If you want to check out this stupid little story, feel free. I need to revise this story to heck and back, even though I'll probably end up making it even worse than it already is. Juliko's Writings 2869872805 Juliko's Writings 2869872805
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com
Juliko
Lotus Crystal

Juliko

Lotus Crystal

Title : Current obsession: Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons

Juliko's Writings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juliko's Writings   Juliko's Writings I_icon_minitime14th August 2015, 1:01 pm

I started a new Pokemon fan fic which I call Pokemon: A Marvelous Journey. It's my most ambitious fan fic yet. You can read it here.
Back to top Go down
http://firechick12012.deviantart.com

Juliko's Writings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Creativity Corner :: Writers-