The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Mokusei

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime20th December 2014, 5:25 pm

Name of the Storyline:  Mokusei
Name of the Creator(s):  Addelyn, Anait Zelleire
Forum: Silver Millennium

Plot Summary: 
Back in the Silver Millennium, Princess Serenity, infatuated with Prince Endymion and the greenery on his planet, took frequent trips to Earth. There, each royals guards met and began to interact with each other as they worked together to protect the Prince and Princess. Having to spend so much time together, it was only natural that some of the Senshi began to get close to the Shittennou. This is the story of how Princess Jupiter and Nephrite met, and fell in love.

Having known the Prince and Shittennou for almost a year, Jupiter is to accompany her Princess to her second  trip to Earth, where she finds Nephrite, one of the Shittennou who act as Prince Endymion guard. She reluctantly works with him in order to keep her Princess safe. As much as she doesn’t initially like him, he eventually grows on her, becoming her closest friend and confidant. She knows she loves him, but she doesn’t know if she should take it any further. If she chooses love, is she forsaking her duty?

Details on any necessary information: 
Princess Jupiter- Anait
Nephrite- Addelyn

Restrictions:
No Otaku characters and any require cannon characters will be NPCed
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime21st December 2014, 12:13 pm

[Relaxed] Mokusei MYhONKz_zps97d65afd

Nephrite grit his teeth, frustration coursing through his veins, as leaned against a tree. He was at the perfect spot; still able to keep an eye on Prince Endymion, but able to see anyone approaching, while remaining hidden himself. The Moon Princess and her court had arrived on Earth several days prior for a diplomatic mission. The purpose was for the two Kingdoms to get to know each other. Why can't he get to know her during the day, in the sunlight, like other people? Nope, his Prince had to sneak out of the Castle, in the middle of the night, dragging Nephrite with him as it was his turn to keep an eye on his wayward Prince, in order to meet up with the Moon Princess.

"It's in order to get to know her better Nephrite! We can't do that with both of our parents breathing down our necks," Endymion had told him as he all but pranced to the agreed upon meeting spot. Nephrite thought this entire thing was completely ridiculous and had the potential to blow up in all his faces. He didn't even want to think what Kunzite was going to say on the entire situation when Nephrite informed him of what had transpired in the morning. The thought alone gave him a migraine. 

He was drawn out of his musings when the sound of running feet on the dirt ground broke the silence of the forest. Ah, so the Moon Princess had finally arrived. She was pretty, Nephrite supposed, very innocent looking. Probably is, given the way she acted at the party. Sensing a disturbance in the forest, his hand dropped to his sword as his body shifted into a defensive stance.

“Whoever you are, reveal yourself immediately.” he called out softly, body tensing as he prepared for any potential attacks. He scanned the forest, looking for the origin of the disturbance he had sensed. He didn’t want the Prince to worry about any threats, preferring to take care of them quietly.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

Title : 'some witty/deep quote about life that makes ppl laugh/think here'

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime28th December 2014, 7:57 pm

OOC:

[Relaxed] Mokusei Xd5x90

Jupiter smiled as she watched her Princess run through the woods, her excitement to see the Prince so pure.  She herself was a few meters out of the way; plenty of space for the two to comfortably spend time together.  She walked around the edge thinking back to the few days they had spent there.  It had all been so knew and exhausting.  It was rather difficult to constantly keep guard of Serenity without worrying her or appearing to cautious to their hosts.  Mercury was particularly tired so Jupiter had offered to take her place and watch over their Princess for the night. 

She had just rounded the tree when she heard a male voice call out, questioning her presence.  Must be one of the Prince's guards.  She slowly moved forward, making herself visible.  She looked him over quickly and realized it was the one called Nephrite.  She sighed quietly, why did it have to be him? He certainly has extra confidence. Might as well make the best of the situation. She waved at him as she commented, "Looks like we'll be working together tonight." She offered up a smile, hoping to keep things peaceful.

Last edited by Anait Zelleire on 4th January 2015, 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://anaitlovesall.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime31st December 2014, 9:01 am

Nephrite hummed in agreement as his body began to relax upon recognizing one of the Moon Princess’s guards. Jupiter, a voice in his mind supplied. He had seen her around the castle several times in the last several weeks but hadn’t had much of a chance to get to know her. She was tall for a woman, and quite muscular. He had over heard some of the palace guards making fun of her for it, but Nephrite found he didn’t mind…he actually quite liked the idea and found her to be quite beautiful. The idea that there was a woman that could keep up with him physically, a woman who wouldn’t always play the damsel in distress role, intrigued him.

It was quite obvious that while she was attempting to be nice with him, the Princess’s companion didn’t trust him. Not that we trust them much either, he admitted. While the diplomatic mission was in part to try and ease tensions between the two groups of people, it wasn’t always the easiest thing, especially when it came to the personal guards of the heirs to the throne. It was their job to be suspicious of everyone and everything that came near their charges.

Kunzite had instructed them to make an attempt to be nice with the Princess’s guards in order to help ease the tension, and the order had been met with various levels of success. Mars and Jadeite antagonized each other and couldn’t be in the same area without fighting. Zoisite and Mercury had bonded slightly over their intelligence and love of knowledge but Zoisite’s ego occasionally rubbed the blue hair woman the wrong way which had caused some spectacular fights. So far Kunzite and Venus were getting along the best; they seemed to have cultivated a pleasant working relationship. Nephrite on the other hand, hadn’t had much of an opportunity to interact with any of the Princess’s guards much before this. Better try and make nice so Kunzite doesn’t have my head.

“So, how are you enjoying Earth so far?”
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime4th January 2015, 1:20 pm

[Relaxed] Mokusei Xd5x90

"Well, it certainly is different." She replied with a smile, cautious as she there was no need to be rude, at this point.  A quick glance towards the pair and she commented, "Your Prince is gracious to meet Serenity by moonlight, where she is more comfortable."  This point was true, she had respect for the Prince for going so far out of his way for Serenity.  She watched him carefully, she knew that some of the other guards and the Senshi were not getting along too well save for Venus and Kunzite but Venus could get along with just about anyone.  She worried that they too would not agree and create more problems for the two kingdoms.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime8th January 2015, 12:17 pm

"What do you mean where she is most comfortable," he asked curiously. Did she not realize that this was about the only time he could see her and spend some one on one time with the Princess? Most of the castle staff were asleep at the moment, making it much quieter and less prying eyes to report back to the Prince's father or to start rumors. Did the sunlight in some way make the young Princess physically uncomfortable? Or was it simply a case of the shining moonlight at night reminded her of home?
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime7th November 2015, 8:22 pm

[Relaxed] Mokusei Xd5x90
Jupiter had made the comment without thinking about it too deeply, merely thinking it was easier for them to meet this way.  However Nephrite's question had called more of her attention to their conversation.  She looked at him hesitantly, his question had thrown her off. Had that been his intention?  "I merely meant that here the two can be true to themselves and each other without the whole kingdom watching." Thinking that maybe he was just curious, she continued on in teasing way, "Besides, don't you find moonlight romantic?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime5th December 2015, 9:41 pm

He scoffed at the idea of finding the moonlight romantic. What was it with women and thinking that the light of the moon was so full of romance? Normally he would play along, be charming, but this night, he wasn't in the mood. 

"Not so much, I find the stars to be much more fascinating to be honest."
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime10th December 2015, 10:14 pm

[Relaxed] Mokusei Xd5x90
Jupiter tried to hide an incredulous chuckle, didn't think the moon was romantic?  She glanced back over at the couple who did find the moon romantic, and seeing no signs of distress she looked up towards the night sky above them.  She gave a fake sigh, "I guess not everyone can see the moon's beauty, but stars, yeah they're something else all right."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime14th December 2015, 6:39 am

"You'd be surprised how much the stars can reveal about a person's true nature," Nephrite grinned, thinking about all the times he had outright shocked people with his knowledge, revealing hidden secrets about people they hadn't ever admitted to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime23rd December 2015, 9:20 am

[Relaxed] Mokusei Xd5x90
She could hear the smug delight in his voice, "I'm sure the stars tell you something about me as well?" Her voice gave her away her teasing grin.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime9th January 2016, 8:17 am

"Many things," his voice dipped, taking on a more seductive tone, as he stalked closer to her. This was a game her very much enjoyed playing with the ladies and he was curious to see how she'd react. "Are you curious to know what they reveal about you?"
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime11th January 2016, 3:06 pm

[Relaxed] Mokusei Xd5x90
Jupiter pretended not to notice the lessening distance between them, though she laughed internally at his offer.  Why ask the stars when I'm right here... She decided it was fun and to keep playing, couldn't hurt to hear what he thought anyways.  She looked him in the eyes, a mischievous grin on her face, "Oh definitely, I may even learn something I didn't know!"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime15th January 2016, 9:20 am

"The stars have revealed many things to me about you," he said, making sure he caught her eye and kept contact with her through what he was about to say.  "They've told me that you love to garden but you don't because you feel that you need to be strong to be the Princess's guardian." Leaning forward he whispered the rest into her ear, "You also feel guilty for having any desires besides protecting your Princess."
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime13th February 2016, 9:42 am

[Relaxed] Mokusei Xd5x90

That wasn't what she thought he would say.  She expected some lame pickup line like, the stars say we were destined for each other or they talk only of your beauty or even the stars think you're as hot as they are. She in no way expected something that hit so close to home.  She quickly tried to hide her momentary surprise, meeting his eyes with the same intensity, her cheeks only slightly pink.  "Well I don't know how your stars got their information, but-" A rustling in the distance pulled her attention back her princess, "Sounds like it's about time to go?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime14th February 2016, 11:44 am

His eyebrow raised, Nephrite grinned to himself when he realized he had hit a nerve. Guess she was pretty sensitive about it. He saw nothing wrong with her desire of gardening. Her mention of it being time to go refocused his attention on his Prince. 

"To next time?" Without waiting for a reply, he slipped easily back into the woods and headed towards where he was to meet his Prince.
Back to top Go down
Anait Zelleire
Lotus Crystal

Anait Zelleire

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime3rd March 2016, 5:15 pm

JUMP
[Relaxed] Mokusei Xd5x90
While Mars watched over a napping princess, Michi was out in the garden.  She had talked to one of the keepers and they were teaching her about the soil here and what flowers were best to grow.  She had found that roses were favorite, particularly the pink ones.  So when she had time to spare to herself, she would head to the rose garden and help by performing clipping and cleaning.  This particularly sunny day, she was alone and focused on checking the soil of one of the bushes.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime17th March 2016, 6:51 am

"It seems as if my stars were correct," Nephrite said, allowing warm affection to colour his tone as he leaned against a pillar near the garden that Jupiter was tending. He was the picture of sauve relaxed confidence, arms crossed, hair loose around his shoulders. Amusement coloured his features as he took in the sight before him. 

Don't get him wrong, he didn't think any less of her for liking to garden, he just found it amusing he had actually been able to catch her gardening and could only imagine to angry response he was about to get from her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime10th May 2016, 5:14 am

MODERATOR NOTE

This storyline has been inactive for over 45 days. From this point on you have seven days to post in this storyline if you wish to continue it. If no new activity is shown, the thread will be moved to the Graveyard.

Storylines that are moved to the Graveyard can be revived by Sailor Saturn.
You just need to submit a Storyline Revival Request Form.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime29th May 2016, 1:52 am

MODERATOR NOTE

Since there has been no activity for over 45 days, this thread will be to the Graveyard section.

If you want to revive this roleplay, pleasue use the Storyline Revival Request Form.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

[Relaxed] Mokusei Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Mokusei   [Relaxed] Mokusei I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Mokusei

View previous topic View next topic Back to top