The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Welcoming New Member Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tokyo25
Pyramidal Crystal

Tokyo25

Pyramidal Crystal

Welcoming New Member Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Welcoming New Member Suggestions   Welcoming New Member Suggestions I_icon_minitime26th November 2014, 9:58 am

Thinking of other suggestions on how to make GC even more magical than it already is (if that's even possible XD), I was looking through member welcome threads and it seems like all of you really know how to make members feel special and loved. So I brainstormed and came up with a few more ideas during the welcome process. Maybe there could be a sticky thread in the welcome forum to suggest to other members on how best to welcome people. 

- Mention your favorite and happiest moments at GC. If a newbie sees what amazing things happened to you on GC (Friends you met, awards you got, contests you won, etc), they will get the personal story on how they can really have fun here. 

- Mention what keeps you interested in posting at GC. If getting members to be active is an issue, then mention what you like to do on GC during a weekly basis. 

- Direct the newbie to threads that will help engross them in their favorite interests. If they like roleplaying then link the roleplaying guide thread, same with threads in the fanart or writing sections.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming New Member Suggestions   Welcoming New Member Suggestions I_icon_minitime26th November 2014, 10:09 am

Well, we do have a newbie packet of information, (found on the left) as well as a Mentorship program, which is supposed to kind of cover your suggestions. Perhaps you coups contact Sailor Jupiter and see if we can make sure members are getting this through the means we have in place.
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Tokyo25
Pyramidal Crystal

Tokyo25

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming New Member Suggestions   Welcoming New Member Suggestions I_icon_minitime26th November 2014, 10:25 am

Neo Queen Serenity wrote:
Well, we do have a newbie packet of information, (found on the left)  as well as a Mentorship program, which is supposed to kind of cover your suggestions. Perhaps you coups contact Sailor Jupiter and see if we can make sure members are getting this through the means we have in place.

Of course I'll talk to Jupiter about it. Thanks for replying. ^^
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming New Member Suggestions   Welcoming New Member Suggestions I_icon_minitime26th November 2014, 10:33 am

Ah thank you, I'll definitely take your suggestions on board! ^^
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcoming New Member Suggestions   Welcoming New Member Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcoming New Member Suggestions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top