The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

A moon star is born...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

A moon star is born... Empty
PostSubject: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 9:04 am

A thousand years ago, our moon was home to a great civilization ruled by Queen Serenity. Everything was peaceful, until the arrival of the evil Queen Beryl. To conquer the moon, Queen Beryl unleashed the awesome power of the Negaforce. Although her world was destroyed, Queen Serenity's last hope was the power of the Imperium Silver Crystal and the Crescent Moon Wand. Frozen in Moon Beam Crystals, the queen sent the Goddess Saturn and the children of the moon to the future on Earth, their memories lost to them all. The queen's cat advisors, Luna and Artemis, must find the goddess so she will at last be safe. And so, our story begins...

A young girl's alarm rang to signify that the owner was late for school. She shot out of bed, and downstairs to get ready. She asked her mother why she hadn't awoken her.
"I did, Urte dear, and each time, you told me you were wide awake."
"And you believed me?"
Finally, the young girl, Urte, was about to leave, when her mother stopped her, reminding her that she had forgotten her lunch. She took it, and ran to school.
While Urte was going to school, she overheard some children talking. She looked over into a nearby parking lot, and saw three kids fussing over something. She ran over, and saw that it was a small black cat, with a bandage on it's forehead. She ran over, and scared the kids away, and picked up the cat. Urte inspected the cat for injuries, and pealed the bandage off the cat's head. She was amazed at what she saw. On the forehead of the small cat was a crescent moon! Urte was shocked, and the cat jumped away, and perched on a nearby car. Urte was afraid, and the cat looked at her curiously. It thought about Urte, and Urte screamed, and ran to school...

A moon star is born... 4011577294 A moon star is born... 4011577294 A moon star is born... 4011577294  

As you guys probably understood, my name is Urte. It's a quite popular name in the East Europe, where I live.

I'm a very shy person, who is really bad at introductions because tries to impress others way too much. I'm just a High School student, so pardon me for my bad language. I'll probably annoy the admins by asking them if I didn't break any rules.

I started watching the dubbed Sailor Moon when I learned a little bit of English in primary school. It was one of my favorite series. I'm not sure why, but I stopped watching the series and focused on other things. In the spring 2014, I heard about Sailor Moon Crystal. I felt the nostalgia and decided to rewatch the old series before starting the new ones. And I guess it's obvious that I got addicted.

In the early September 2014, I created a tumblr blog dedicated to my love for Sailor Moon. I saw a tumblr blog who was promoting this forum and decided to visit it. The forum had many members, but the rules were a bit scary - you couldn't even change your avatar or signature on your own! I guess that's the reason why I didn't join back then.

Today I went on tumblr and saw the same tumblr blog promoting this forum. I decided to visit it again and see how it change in a few months. There were even more members, but the rules to join were still scary. I took the risk and joined this forum. I couldn't wait for the admins to activate my account and when they finally did - I was so happy but I also felt upset that I didn't join back then.

I don't know what else should I write about myself, I'm just a regular person. Anyways, it's nice to meet you all!

A moon star is born... 1955989781

About my name:

Last edited by Goddess Saturn on 17th February 2015, 4:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 9:12 am

Hello Urte, 

Its so great that you joined the forums. My name is Erica, but most people on here call me Hikari. I am a member of the GC welcome squad and wanted to extend a warm welcome to you. You are more than welcome to change your signature. If you click here you can read the rules about signatures and avatars. Hope this helps out, also our avatars our like our faces of the forum so if a user changes their avatar too many times it may be difficult for us to remember who they are, and we dont want to forget anyone. 

What are your thoughts on Crystal so far? I am enjoying it so far. Do you enjoy any other anime or manga?

Hope you will find lots of fun things to do on here and if you ever need any help, my inbox is always open.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 9:25 am

HikariDemand wrote:
What are your thoughts on Crystal so far? I am enjoying it so far. Do you enjoy any other anime or manga?
I love Crystal! I think that the characters express themselves more and it makes the series more enjoyable. I also like Card Captor Sakura, but I haven't seen all episodes yet.
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 9:38 am

Hi fellow newbie!  A moon star is born... 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 10:11 am

Hello and welcome!
What's you favorite couple ?
I hope you stay here with us and have fun!
A moon star is born... 2132654088
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 10:16 am

Louise wrote:
What's you favorite couple ?
Mamoru and Usagi!
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 10:46 am

Welcome welcome~! I hope you enjoy it here. A moon star is born... 3884866259
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 1:25 pm

Welcome welcome! Which season is your favorite? Do you have any fave villains? What about a crush? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 1:31 pm

Batgirl wrote:
Which season is your favorite? Do you have any fave villains? What about a crush? Very Happy
I love fall because it's my birthday! My favorite villain is Nehelenia. You mean a Sailor Moon crush? My girl crush would be Hotaru and Minako, guy crush - Kunzite A moon star is born... 1394610236
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 1:32 pm

I like you already! Welcome to the forum!

I'm curious, how old are you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 1:34 pm

Thank you everyone!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 1:37 pm

Hypno wrote:
Sorry, it seems I forgot to mention my age! I turned 16 this October Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 2:19 pm

Aww, your introduction was so cute! Welcome, welcome ^^

Don't worry about annoying the admins or any of the staff with your questions. We're here to help, never hesitate to contact any of us if you're in need of assistance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 2:21 pm

Sailor Seren wrote:
Aww, your introduction was so cute! Welcome, welcome ^^

Don't worry about annoying the admins or any of the staff with your questions. We're here to help, never hesitate to contact any of us if you're in need of assistance.
Thank you!  A moon star is born... 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Morwenna
Star Seed

Morwenna

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 3:03 pm

Welcome! Love your avatar and signature!  A moon star is born... 1955989781
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 3:05 pm

Morwenna wrote:
Welcome! Love your avatar and signature!  A moon star is born... 1955989781
Thank you! It means a lot to me  A moon star is born... 1955989781
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime16th November 2014, 3:13 pm

Goddess Saturn wrote:
Hypno wrote:
Sorry, it seems I forgot to mention my age! I turned 16 this October Laughing

Hmm, You're only a little bit older than me...I'm 16 in Februay
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A moon star is born...   A moon star is born... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A moon star is born...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top