The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Sailor Leona

Star Seed

SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) Empty
PostSubject: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 3:43 am

So, yeah, can't wait for somebody else to do this. XD  This episode was so great!!  Queen Serenity's appearance made me cry, and while they didn't get graphic with it they made it very obvious that Princess Serenity killed herself after Endymion's death.

Also, holy crap!  They are going to romance route with the Senshi and the Shitennou!  I can't wait to see how this plays out by the end of this arc!  I hope this has a happier ending than previous versions of Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 4:06 am

Queen Serenity's appearance made me cry and the Senshi remembering the Shitennou made me cry harder. Way better episode than the last.

And Princess Serenity's suicide was just so sad
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 6:41 am

I found this episode very cute with the flashbacks and everything *.*
Now i really wonder what's gonna happen to the generals, are they gonna have a normal life with their love ones or will they perish in the final battle and turn again into stones...i hope the first theory T-T
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 7:03 am

OMG! I loved senshi x shitennou. I liked for some reason, they each decided to fight with their love interest. Venus running up a wall was cool. I do the same thing as Kunzite does like if I find a cool place, I bring my whole group and we check it out together. xD And by the way, MAMORU Y U NO WEAR CHECKERED SHIRT?????!!?? His eyes were so soul-less and yet his shirt just makes this scene hilarious even though its suppose to be intimidating. 

SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1-10-9
Back to top Go down
leohamasaki
Star Seed

leohamasaki

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 8:33 am

OMG THIS EPISODE!!!!!
It was so freaking good! SMCrystal finally picked up the pace and the episodes only get better and better. I just don't know if this episode was better than the last, because they're both the best episodes so far.
Venus running up the wall! That was amazing <3 I hope they start to fight more freely, something like PreCure. And THE SWORD!! THE chibi SWORD!!! DEAR GOD!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos http://sailorcinnamonroll.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos
Morwenna
Star Seed

Morwenna

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 8:43 am

OMG I have so many feelings about this episode! I'm keenly interested in how they handle the Shintennou/Inner Senshi romance. As other people have said, I hope they have a happier ending than than their previous ones! I've always been intrigued by the idea of romance between the Shintennou and Senshi. 

Also, I really liked that moment with the Inner Senshi where they did their planet attack. It was a nice, rallying moment. 

But yes, I loved this one. Excited for the rest!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:01 am

GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638

INNERSXGENERALS ARE CANON NOW!!

*Dies*
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:24 am

I loved this week's episode!  I wasn't quite sure if they were just going to jump into the Ando arc like in the manga but I was so pleasantly surprised they seem to finally be going into original storyline territory now.  I was so excited when they showed that flashback of the Shittenou's past lives!  I also love that Crystal is pitting the Shittenou and Beryl against each other.  PGSM did this to some extent with Zoisite but this is the first adaptation of Sailor Moon I've seen them take it this far with all of them uniting against Beryl.   I agree Venus climbing up the walls was a really cool fight scene and I loved the scene of Venus pulling out the sword! Oh, and the animation!  This might be the most beautiful episode yet!  Everything from the shots of the moon to the Senshi standing on top of the building was just gorgeous!  And that scene where Sailor Moon used the Moon Healing Escalation!  Oh oh, and the Sailor Teleport was really cool and I loved it all!  I was hoping they would take an original spin on the ending and with this latest development, all bets are officially off on how they're going to end this!  And did anyone else catch that they updated the scene where Usagi and Shingo play the Super Famicom to them playing a game on their cell phone?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:26 am

I was flailingggggg (silently but still) and I legit thought "I am dead now" when they showed the flashback with the senshi/shitennou bit. I can't believe it's finally canon ;____________; Every time Venus tries to make Kunzite remembers my heart dies a little bit.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:27 am

Yamichan16 wrote:
GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638 SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638

INNERSXGENERALS ARE CANON NOW!!

*Dies*
i was screaming this whole episode especialy with that part and their past lives, they all be looking like hotties, i think i am a shittenou fan now. this whole episode was great and i just loved the queen and princess moments. I also love the way they censored the deaths, i felt it was done very beautifully, gives you the gist of what happened without it being gorey or anything. 

I cant wait to go back and screencap this ep
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:30 am

THEY HAVE TITLES!!!!  SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 1637911638

@Neon I wished they were playing on a 3DS instead of a phone. XD
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:34 am

Me too Yamichan but I like to think that Usagi and Shingo are playing that Sailor Moon Android cell phone game.  SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) 3884866259  My only disappointment with this week's episode was I wish they kept Makoto's cute joke from the manga about Usagi really being the rabbit on the moon.  I always loved that joke and was a bit sad to see it missing but overall I really enjoyed this episode.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:34 am

I thought it was interesting that the titles somewhat match the senshi they're paired with. Except Jadeite who's the opposite of Mars (patience/harmony >< passion/war). But the others kind of match.

Nephrite = comfort / Jupiter = protection
Zoisite = purification & healing / Mercury = water (associated with both)
Kunzite = purity & affection / Venus = love (again associated with both)

Oh yeah! The rabbit on the moon joke! But at least they included it in La Reconquista.

I loved that Venus was the one who pulled out the sword just like in the manga, even tho it was Jupiter in the recent musical.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:37 am

JadeitexMars are total opposites anyway, but yeah his title is a bit weird. I don't picture him being patient at all. 

I do wish they kept the rabbit on the moon joke. Maybe they wanted to keep this episode serious? Also Artemis why didn't go to the moon?
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:48 am

This episode was truly great. I have to tie it with Makoto's as being the best so far. I'm kinda 'eh' on the Shitennou/Senshi. I knew it was coming so I'm kinda just waving it away since it doesn't really matter me.  I do wonder why people aren't more upset about this quote from the visual book:

Crystal visual book: “If they [shitennou] are just wiped out in split seconds, it would be difficult to make the Guardians except for Usagi to stand out (in the story)." 

That's just...really sad and pathetic that the writers even have that mentality but whatever. I am going to double check this quote because I can't really believe that the writers would even admit that.

Anyway, why is no one talking about MOON HEALING ESCALATION IN THIS EPISODE. I WAS LIKE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. YOU GO GIRL. FLY UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE HEAL THE WORLD. YAAAAAAAAS. 

*ahem*
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:53 am

I thought it was a bit over the top that it seemed like she was flying off the earth lol. It actually made me think clearly Usagi doesn't need help getting to the moon herself xD The manga sometimes does this (making Sailor Moon seem incredibly powerful unnecessarily - like she only needed to heal Tokyo, not the entire world come on) and I guess it was just one of those things that bugged me.

I'd never heard of that quote, and I'd love to know if it's legit cause wow, do they really think romance is the only plot in existence (it actually explains a lot about why the story has been the way it is so far though and why all the other senshi are like interchangeable with no personality. If they really don't know how to write characters without romance, then yeah...)

Last edited by Sailor Mercury on 15th November 2014, 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 9:54 am

LMAO. Dat checker shirt! Yeah, it really ruins the drama of that scene. Then again, I'm willing to forgive it since Sailor Moon really is a product of its time.

Neon Genesis wrote:
My only disappointment with this week's episode was I wish they kept Makoto's cute joke from the manga about Usagi really being the rabbit on the moon.  I always loved that joke and was a bit sad to see it missing but overall I really enjoyed this episode.

Oh no! I had totally forgotten about that. It was such a cute joke, though I think the removal was probably done to keep the consistency of the emotion.

With those two comments out of the way, I adored this episode. It's easily tied for me with the quality of the first episode (though Episode 5 is the best so far). There were a few hang ups in animation here and there, but it wasn't too bad. I never liked the romance with the Four Generals, but it was nice to see some consistency with what they've been building up this whole series. Still, I would have liked that extra attention drawn to the inners. They really haven't been getting anything this series. If anything, their content has been cut (like Jupiter reacting to the power going out, etc.). Either way, at least it's consistent.

Also, how was Sailor Moon able to use a Moon Tiara Boomerang when she doesn't even have her boomerang?

Quote :
Anyway, why is no one talking about MOON HEALING ESCALATION IN THIS EPISODE. I WAS LIKE YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS. YOU GO GIRL. FLY UP INTO THE ATMOSPHERE IN THE HEAL THE WORLD. YAAAAAAAAS.

Hahaha! Yeah, I was totally flailing my arms and whisper shouting "SPACE. GOING TO SPACE. CAN'T WAIT. SPACE."
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 10:05 am

@Yunie 

*shrugs*  Yes it's sad that they admitted this, but I can't help fangirling over the innersxgenerals. I always wished the girls got a chance at romance. Besides it's still up to them if they want to pursue a romance with the generals. They just know in the past that they loved them, but they had no interactions in the present so that option is still there. I think the writers are wanting the Inners to sympathize with Usagi.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 10:09 am

Yunie wrote:
This episode was truly great. I have to tie it with Makoto's as being the best so far. I'm kinda 'eh' on the Shitennou/Senshi. I knew it was coming so I'm kinda just waving it away since it doesn't really matter me.  I do wonder why people aren't more upset about this quote from the visual book:

Crystal visual book: “If they [shitennou] are just wiped out in split seconds, it would be difficult to make the Guardians except for Usagi to stand out (in the story)." 

That's just...really sad and pathetic that the writers even have that mentality but whatever. I am going to double check this quote because I can't really believe that the writers would even admit that.

*ahem*
oh yes that attack was total B.A. i was like you go girl
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 10:09 am

Oh I was like waving my hands when Usagi saved the Inners. I'm like you go girl~!!!
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 10:16 am

One nitpick I have about this plot from the manga even though I love it a lot is how can they like have this giant palace ruins on the moon and nobody on Earth has noticed it before?  Like NASA or the Russian space team or someone?
Back to top Go down
leohamasaki
Star Seed

leohamasaki

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 10:27 am

I really must add another thing here: NEPHRITE IS SO HOT!
I'm sorry, I really needed to take it out of my chest. XD

Who else loved Venus going up that building? It was so PreCuresque, I hope they keep defying gravity like that in future fights too. <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos http://sailorcinnamonroll.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2-i0XPETaJklFSryw1G3iQ/videos
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 10:29 am

Neon Genesis wrote:
One nitpick I have about this plot from the manga even though I love it a lot is how can they like have this giant palace ruins on the moon and nobody on Earth has noticed it before?  Like NASA or the Russian space team or someone?
 I think it's hidden from humans...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Sailor Leona

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 10:31 am

Neon Genesis wrote:
I wonder that sometimes, too.  "How has nobody seen all the ruins?  Are they on the "dark side of the moon" that we don't see from Earth?
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 10:31 am

Sailor Mercury wrote:
I thought it was a bit over the top that it seemed like she was flying off the earth lol. It actually made me think clearly Usagi doesn't need help getting to the moon herself xD The manga sometimes does this (making Sailor Moon seem incredibly powerful unnecessarily - like she only needed to heal Tokyo, not the entire world come on) and I guess it was just one of those things that bugged me.

I'd never heard of that quote, and I'd love to know if it's legit cause wow, do they really think romance is the only plot in existence (it actually explains a lot about why the story has been the way it is so far though and why all the other senshi are like interchangeable with no personality. If they really don't know how to write characters without romance, then yeah...)
I do tend to like the over-the-top things regarding Sailor Mon. Ex. Rainbow Moon Heartache is one of my favorite attacks because it's so ridiculous and Eternal Sailor Moon (at least the manga version) is one of my favorite forms in the series. Razz

As forr the quote...I want to believe it's false but as you look at how the story has been unfolding it's probably true like you said. This also makes me wonder again just how much Naoko has been in involved in Crystal. She created these characters and knows more than anyone that all these girls have strong personalities on their own. There is nothing wrong with romance but romance doesn't instantly make characters 'deep'. Giving them I don't know...actual personalities does.  The shitennou are even more interchangeable than the senshi tbh.
@Yami

I always thought that it would be nice if the girls could have their own romances too but I guess this wasn't the way I imagined it to happen. I think I'm kinda in the middle when it comes to this ship. I'm okay with one or two of them dating but all four of them seems a bit too perfect to me.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 11:06 am

I've been enjoying the Senshi/Shittenou pairings myself but I also liked that in the original manga, the Inners were so devoted to their mission that they would give up romance for it because they considered their mission more important than boys.  I guess this is the problem we have with any anime adaptation as the anime industry is still mostly made up of men who don't understand how to write strong female characters.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 11:10 am

To me I take it as their princess is more important than romance in general. Because the Inners could fall in love with a woman too. It just bothers me that this not the case with the Outers. Neptune and Uranus are together. Shouldn't they be devoted to their princess like the Inners? Also I think Usagi would want to them find love. But that's just me. 

@Yunie yeah innersxgenerals are too prefect, but Sailor Moon doesn't give me many options to ship. Plus seeing how there isn't much development with these ships it allows RPers and fanficiton writers explore these ships. It's really fun to RP these ships out. XD
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 11:53 am

Neon Genesis wrote:
I've been enjoying the Senshi/Shittenou pairings myself but I also liked that in the original manga, the Inners were so devoted to their mission that they would give up romance for it because they considered their mission more important than boys.  I guess this is the problem we have with any anime adaptation as the anime industry is still mostly made up of men who don't understand how to write strong female characters.
While I do think it's a bit contrived, I did enjoy what we from the episode and I probably would enjoy it a lot more if Crystal had filler. That way the pairings could be a lot more fleshed out. But yeah, it's really sad that they still don't how to write woman. It reminds me of when Naoko used to do those goofy drawings and how she would get mad when those 'crusty old men' tried to tell her what to do when it came to her story. It's sad that even 20 years later they still haven't learned.

Also this is the link to the quote. I trust this person because they were also the one who translated the part that implied we would get the BMC arc.
Back to top Go down
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 12:03 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
To me I take it as their princess is more important than romance in general. Because the Inners could fall in love with a woman too. It just bothers me that this not the case with the Outers. Neptune and Uranus are together. Shouldn't they be devoted to their princess like the Inners? Also I think Usagi would want to them find love. But that's just me. 

@Yunie yeah innersxgenerals are too prefect, but Sailor Moon doesn't give me many options to ship. Plus seeing how there isn't much development with these ships it allows RPers and fanficiton writers explore these ships. It's really fun to RP these ships out. XD
Speaking of shipping, I always shipped Minako x Rei from the manga because of that one scene from Stars.  And have you seen this AMV?  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdtTfQJCO2Y
Back to top Go down
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime15th November 2014, 12:50 pm

All I can say is that I was blown away! Everything was so amazing, and I was weeping from that amazing Moon Healing Escalation moment + original plot material with the Shittenou battle.
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)   SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SMC Episode 10 Discussion (Spoilers!)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top