The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Are you in the mood for scary?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

Are you in the mood for scary? Empty
PostSubject: Are you in the mood for scary?   Are you in the mood for scary? I_icon_minitime27th October 2011, 12:55 pm

With Halloween around the corner, I tend to get in the spirit of things - especially when it comes to "horror" themed games. So I figured for us who has a love for this genre could share some of our favorites and least favorites when it comes to this series! ^^

Here's the questioneer! ^^

Favorite horror game/series?
Least Favorite Horror Game/Series?
Favorite Horror Game/Series Character?
Least Favorite Horror Game/Series Character?
Favorite Villain from a Horror Game/Series?
Least Favorite Villain from a Horror Game/Series?

What horror game/series had the most impact on you while playing?
What horror/game/series had the least impact on you while playing?

Here's my answers:

Favorite horror game/series? Project Zero/Fatal Frame Series - This is the game that made me constantly question and yell, "Why is my only weapon a FREAKIN' camera?!?!". This is also the only horror series where I have bought copies of 1 and 2 for both Xbox and PS2 because they had different extras for the separate consoles!! XD
Least Favorite Horror Game/Series? Juon - one of the most horrible games for the Wii controller-wise
Favorite Horror Game/Series Character? Mio from Fatal Frame 2: Crimson Butterfly
Least Favorite Horror Game/Series Character? James from Silent Hill 2 aka Mr. "I'm going to whine the entire time while you play this game".
Favorite Villain from a Horror Game/Series? Nemesis from Resident Evil 3/Sae from Fatal Frame 2 - both made me litterally run in the other direction when they popped up on the screen.
Least Favorite Villain from a Horror Game/Series? The one villain or "obstacle" that managed to kill me before I could get that one thing of health I needed!! lol

What horror game/series had the most impact on you while playing? Silent Hill 2 - My husband was evil and played a really mean trick on me while playing this game. It took me a long time to finally beat this game.
What horror/game/series had the least impact on you while playing? Kuon - while this game was enjoyable to play, it was very cliché and easy to guess what was going to happen next.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com

Are you in the mood for scary?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top