The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Empty
PostSubject: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 3:07 pm

Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month_header_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d85b326
Welcome to the Roleplayer of the Month Thread!

We, the Outer Senshi Roleplaying Admin Team, would like to shine a special light on Roleplayers that we think have been exceptional, and so have decided to make a special Admin Award and promote these members as Roleplayer of the Month!

Each month, while watching over the forums, we read posts both in character and out, looking for members who show their dedication to their storylines, who are open and friendly, who offer ideas and work tirelessly to make our Roleplaying section an enjoyable place to be, and at the end of each month we start a discussion on who we think should be awarded with our Admin Award. We make our final decisions on the 5th of each month, taking Activity Card Point Counts into consideration as well, and announce our chosen Roleplayer at the Town Hall Meeting on the 5th, and in this board we will present them with a special commemorative bumper for their efforts!

Roleplayers of the Month will receive a special bumper for their signature, the Admin Award square on their Activity Point Card (to be used that month or the next), and will be invited as special guests to our Featured Roleplay Storyline Live Reading for that month, will be invited to help us run and field questions during the Town Hall Meeting the next month (during which the next RPer of the Month is announced!) and will help us decide on the next month's Featured Roleplay Storyline! They will also have opportunities to join in on Staff Meetings, if they so choose!

Congratulations to all Roleplayers of the Month! 
As with our Featured Storyline Announcement board, this board will be updated every month when a new Roleplayer of the Month is announced! 

Roleplayers of the Month
The Roleplayer of the Month will be announced the following month; for example, the Roleplayer of the Month of September will reign as Roleplayer of the Month during October.

MonthBumperRoleplayer of the Month
September
(2014)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___september_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d82j9jpJasper
October
(2014)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___october_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d85b16pJupiterThunderCrash
November
(2014)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___november_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d87erf2Lyssarie
December
(2014)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___december_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8cmjf2Addelyn
January
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___january_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8fso6qSailor Neptune
(Bubbles)
February
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___february_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8kb0b0Sailor CJ
March
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___march_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8ojrenPrincess Moon
April
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___april_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8rx5sjHikari-chan
May
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___may_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8w56puLyssarie
June
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___june_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d902cg7Sailor Mercury
(Aurae)
July
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___july_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d94d2c9OuterHarmonie23
August
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month_august_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d981plgEternal Knight
September
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___september_15_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9j5i7tAndalusite
October
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___october_15_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9j5iebSororityMoonPrincess
November
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___november_15_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9j5i88Sportsnutd
December
(2015)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___december_15_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9mvwa4PoetofMercury
January
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___january16_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9qeg1iSailor Mercury
(Aurae)
March
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___march16_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9y5gklBrit-chan
April
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___april16_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-da0z7v5Eternal Knight
May
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___may16_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-da4daunSailor Saturn
(Verdandi)
June
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! DKBNXO4Sailor Jupiter
Interview
July
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! OcG0QQUyunbuns
Interview
August
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! DhTX7H1Light
Interview
September
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! 6lkVQ6CSailor Mercury
(Aurae)
Interview
October
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Ysxg1E0Sailor Uranus
(Kyralih)
Interview
November
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! OmkOepRCosmos-Hime
Interview
December
(2016)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! B4BvWZZMeganekko
Interview
January
(2017)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! IraIyfPJupiterThunderCrash
Interview
February
(2017)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! R0JVWn9Sailor Mars
Interview
March
(2017)
RP Spring break!
April
(2017)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! NaL0jtpLight
May-August
(2017)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! SAMW12xAll Players who earned
10+ points on their 
Summer Activity Card!
September - February
(2017 - 2018)
RP Winter break!
March
(2018)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! LFMw6qXSailor Jupiter
Interview
April
(2018)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! CnzbXrIDiagnosed
Interview
May
(2018)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! IardBS3Sailor Saturn
(Verdi)
Interview
June
(2018)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! ZV6m408Sailor Mercury
(Aurae)
Interview
July
(2018)
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Ur8Y6mGKtenshi
Interview
SeptemberRoleplayer of the Month Announcement! YDMtU6BSailor Neptune
(Bubbles)
Interview

As of March 2015, all Roleplayers of the Month (past, future, and present!) can also claim this achievement Stamp for their GC Stamp Collections!:
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month_stamp_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8iryel

Last edited by psht, ur-an-ghost on 19th October 2018, 7:44 am; edited 77 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 3:12 pm

September's Featured Roleplayer: Jasper!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___september_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d82j9jp
Quote :
Jasper, we would like to show our appreciation for everything you do as a roleplayer in our Forums! Your activity, positive attitude, and multitude of clever quotes and characters keep us entertained and looking for more! Your work especially with the Featured Roleplay of the Month, Hotline Tokyo, is to be commended, as the thought you put into your characters and roleplay is obvious to anyone who reads them.

Thank you for being part of our forums!

Jasper, I really apologize for announcing this so late in the month! I would love it if you would help us run our first Town Hall Meeting of November, happening on the evening of November 5th, and would like to invite you to choose the Featured Storyline for November! I will be contacting you shortly!  Also, when filling out your Activity Card for October, you are welcome to stamp that 5 point box on the bottom line for receiving the Admin Award! ♥
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th November 2014, 7:24 pm

October's Featured Roleplayer: JupiterThunderCrash!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___october_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d85b16p
Quote :
JTC! Thank you for everything that you do in our roleplaying section! Thank you for welcoming people in our Welcoming area, thank you for your amazing RP ideas, and thank you for the dedication you show towards the other roleplayers and the stories you create together!

We appreciate you so much!

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 5th December 2014, 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 4:32 pm

November's Featured Roleplayer: Miss Moon Rose!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___november_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d87erf2
Quote :
Miss Moon Rose! Your roleplaying style is an inspiration! Your characters are written wonderfully, and your enthusiasm for your roleplays shines through constantly! We've received many complimentary comments about you, your style, and your heart, and we couldn't agree more! 

Thank you for being part of the Silver Millennium Roleplaying Section!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th January 2015, 5:00 pm

December's Featured Roleplayer: Addelyn!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___december_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8cmjf2
Quote :
Addelyn! Thank you for all that you bring to the roleplaying section! Your activity levels, your zeal for your storylines, and your uncanny ability to pull everyone into one-on-one roleplay is fantastic! We're lucky to have you with us! 

Thank you for joining us!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 4:47 pm

January's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Mercury!
Note! Mercury (Bubbles) is now Neptune!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___january_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8fso6q
Quote :
Mercury, you've been such an asset to our forum, both as a main site administrator and honorary roleplay staff member, and as an active and eloquent writer and storyteller. Your descriptive scenes and emotions lend themselves to whatever story you are part of, making it grander and well rounded - it's a treat to get to play with you and read through your pieces of the stories!

Thank you for all of your hard work, dedication, and the talent you bring!

Bubbles!! I'm sorry this note took so long to be posted! ;___; Forgive meee♥

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 30th November 2016, 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 4:52 pm

February's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor CJ!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___february_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8kb0b0
@Miss Moon Rose wrote:
Sailor CJ is an RPer who has brought so many unique and fun things to the boards. Her characters are all well-developed and her ideas are creative and entertaining. She has brought an entirely different form of roleplaying to the forums, and she is a roleplayer who has thought outside of the box and made so many of us laugh.

She's a great addition to our group  Smile
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime7th April 2015, 3:54 pm

March's Featured Roleplayer: Princess Moon!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___march_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8ojren
Sailor CJ wrote:
From the short time I've spent with her, it's clear that Princess Moon really has a feel for characters. She not only plays her characters with great attention and detail, but she finds ways to interact with RPers on a level I don't see often in these kinds of games. I'm excited to spend more time with her in future threads.
Princess Moon, I'm so glad you joined us! I know at first you had your doubts about a language barrier existing between us, and I'm glad you pushed through anyway, because your style and ideas and character interaction make for a great roleplay! Thank you for your time (teehee we keep you up pretty late!), your energy, and your writing!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime18th May 2015, 7:15 am

April's Featured Roleplayer: Artemis!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___april_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8rx5sj
Sailor Saturn wrote:
Artemis, or as I originally knew you as Hikari, thank you for being the awesome sauce of a roleplayer that you are. Thank you for your presence in not only roleplaying with me in storylines, but for being an active member in my relaxed events as well. I always enjoy your presence, and I always look forward to your replies in our storyline. (Oh, those feels). I look forward to many more exciting roleplaying memories. ♥️
Thank you for joining us in the RP section, Artemis!

May's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Pluto!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___may_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d8w56pu
Sailor Uranus wrote:
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! 1023433532
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! 2869872805 ALYSSA I'M SO SORRY I THOUGHT I ANNOUNCED THIS IN THE BEGINNING OF JUNE BUT I DIDN'T BECAUSE I'M A MESSSSS

Ahem! Okay, so Pluto, you're amazing and super appreciated and everyone knows it and you should know it because you've blossomed into a roleplaying goddess and are always everywhere doing everything and we all love you to pieces. 

never leave please.  Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! 3884866259

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 13th July 2015, 8:06 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th July 2015, 6:05 pm

June's Featured Roleplayer: Aurae!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___june_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d902cg7
Sailor Pluto wrote:
Aurae has become a prominent figure in the forums over the last few months. She works extremely hard to portray her characters to the best of her ability (seriously, have you SEEN how perfectly detailed her profiles are? They’re so beautiful it hurts.). Aurae is a great person to work with, and her ideas are spectacular! Her posts are always enjoyable to read, and she represents everything the RP section is about.
Thanks for all of your hard work, Aurae!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th August 2015, 7:05 pm

July's Featured Roleplayer: OuterHarmonie23!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___july_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d94d2c9
@Sailor Pluto and Addelyn wrote:
Outerharmonie23 (Ben in the Activiity skype chat!) has been getting more and more involved in the section, and is finally taking a big step in starting his own storyline. He's a feature in the Skype chat and he has a nice writing style. He's a good example to other beginning rpers, in my opinion, and he's very dedicated to all of his storylines that he is in.
Ben's been around for a while and is very active in his rps and jumps at the chance to be in new ones!
We are certainly glad to be seeing more of you around, Ben! Thank you for all of your time and ideas and we can't wait for your new roleplay to start!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th September 2015, 4:30 pm

August's Featured Roleplayer: Eternal Knight!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month_august_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d981plg
Addelyn wrote:
[Eternal Knight] literally jumped right into the RP section with both feet and hasn't looked back. He's doing an amazing job and I think he really deserves it!
Princess Moon wrote:
Throughout the month Eternal Knight was active, if not hyperactive, in the RPG section: He created tons of profiles, joined and posted in many RPs and helped a lot to fill our sections with new storylines. His ideas are novel, his character protayals accurate and his writing style in general is more than enjoyable to read. To sum it up, he just has everything what makes a good roleplayer and is, on top of that, always respectful and kind towards other members. In my opinion, he really excelled this month and really deserves this award.
We've received these nominations and more for you, Eternal Knight! It's practically unanimous - we're so glad you've joined us here! XD Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron RP! Please stay! XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th October 2015, 5:02 pm

September's Featured Roleplayer: Andalusite
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___september_15_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9j5i7t
Sailor Mercury wrote:
Andalusite has been active in only very few/specific RPs, but she always puts in her all when she does post. And she's active too within whatever roleplay she joins. She's been in two casual events so far, and her posts are always detailed and inspired and you can just see the effort and love she pours into them. She may not be in all the roleplays, but she's definitely a quality vs. quantity person, and I like that about her. She puts her 100% into everything she joins no matter what it is and never puts a half-assed effort into any of her posts.
Andalusite, we love reading your posts and appreciate your activity and dedication in the RP section! Thank you for all you do!

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 5th February 2016, 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th November 2015, 4:22 pm

October's Featured Roleplayer: SororityMoonPrincess
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___october_15_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9j5ieb
Sailor Pluto wrote:
I would like to nominate sororitymoonprincess, because she puts so much work and effort into everything she does in the RP section. The profiles she makes have so much detail, and she puts information in them that sometimes I don't even think about when creating profiles, which is really impressive. She puts a lot of time, effort, and care into her roleplays, and she's a great role model to other new members who want to join us here. 
SororityMoonPrincess, we are excited to have you with us!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th February 2016, 4:17 pm

November's Featured Roleplayer: Sportsnutd
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___november_15_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9j5i88
@Anait Zelliere wrote:
Sports has been really active lately! He's been keeping on top of all of his stuff and seems to be really getting used to things around here!"
Congratulations Sportsnutd! We're glad to see you reaching out, joining, and becoming active in more roleplays!

December's Featured Roleplayer: PoetofMercury
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___december_15_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9mvwa4
The RP Staff in General wrote:
"Poet is a really good rper, and their characters/ideas are really impressive!" - Pluto
"Poet has been working hard lately on their rps and got peril and petticoats up and running and is just generally really involved all over the RP section and the site in general; they've been joining the challenges and casual events and have some really cool ideas and has been becoming more active in the rp section in general -- and as [Pluto] said, they're a good writer and rper, too" - Addelyn
The decision was quick an unanimous as to who the featured roleplayer for December should be! Congratulations Poet! Keep those ideas coming! ♥

January's Featured Roleplayer: Aurae
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___january16_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9qeg1i
JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
Aurae really puts deep thought into her characters when RPing, and her otaku are especially memorable for all the struggles they face, and how they grow through them. I always enjoy reading her posts because of the personality she writes them with.
AURAE YOU SWEET BB STAY.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime7th April 2016, 7:46 pm

March's Featured Roleplayer: Small Lady!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___march16_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d9y5gkl
Pretty much every RP staffer, especially those playing Lunar Chronicles Phase IV wrote:
Brit?!?! OMG WHO NOMINATED SMALL LADY - SUPER BEST OPTION OMG LET'S MAKE HER RPER OF THE MONTH SHE'S FABULOUS.
I mean pretty much. XD
TO BRIT, FOR BEING ENTHUSIASTIC, ACTIVE, AND A FUN ADDITION TO ANY ROLEPLAY (and OOC skype convo XD) 
(psst, this means you can't stop RPing now) (stay) (♥)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th May 2016, 5:04 pm

April's Featured Roleplayer: Eternal Knight!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___april16_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-da0z7v5
@JupiterThunderCrash wrote:
His RP characters have a lot of effort placed in them, especially his Otaku. Reading his profiles are always super interesting with the amount of backstory to look at, and it makes them more stand-alone characters. And it's always fun to RP with someone who's not afraid to play the bad guys!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime8th June 2016, 1:46 pm

May's Featured Roleplayer: Verdandi (Sailor Saturn)!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Roleplayer_of_the_month___may16_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-da4daun
RP Staff (Consensus) wrote:
Verdandi should be the RPer of the month! She came back and she's really active and into everything - she jumped into the HC right away and joined in several new RPs; she's got a lot of momentum and we love her enthusiasm!
Welcome back, Verdi!! hahaha btw all the accolades happening near your birthday were totally coincidental XD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime6th July 2016, 9:05 am

June's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Jupiter!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! JUPITERJUNE
[Real Bumper Coming soon!]
Sailor Saturn wrote:
Sailor Jupiter was a little hesitant to join in on the RP section, but she certainly made an impression when she did! She brought a great amount of life and spunk to her character in the Casual Event in a way that felt very genuine, and it was a joy to read her posts! I'm really looking forward to what she'll participate in next! 
*Chants softly in the background* One of us, one of us, one of us...

Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! DKBNXO4
Look!! ♥ A beautiful bumper made for you by Sailor Neptune!

Jupiter's Interview

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 16th August 2016, 7:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime6th August 2016, 4:56 pm

July's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Mars!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Rperofthemonthjuly
[Real Bumper Coming soon!]
Sailor Uranus wrote:
>D so hesitant to join us~ 
Yunie SMARS was a hard one to catch~ Oh, yesh, she has roleplayed before, on Tumblr, and she's not sure how rping on the forum here would work, or if she'd like it, and etc.~ but then we tempted her too much~ We put up a Murder RP and a Masquerade Mystery Ball - how could she resist? And then added in an HC Event that starts with everyone at the same experience point, mwahahahaaaaa, a clever trap indeed~

XD We're happy to have you join us, Yunie! Your characterizations so far have been really fun to interact with, and I can't wait to see what happens in the future! XD Allll the Challenge Bumpers, or bust! ♥
*Background Chanting intensifies* *Someone's making Jupiter's mouth move along with the chant as we surround Mars* One of us, one of us, one of us...

Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! OcG0QQU
Behold! A beautiful bumper by Sailor Neptune ♥♥

Mars' Interview
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 4:19 pm

August's Featured Roleplayer: Light!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! DhTX7H1
Sailor Neptune wrote:
After being kidnapped introduced to the RP section sometime ago, Light remains somewhat elusive (though mostly because of RL obligations), yet he has returned with a burst of activity when he decided to join his first Kyra-style Hardcore Event; Conscription. Not only managing to stay active throughout the month, he has also signed up for and is currently playing with not one but two characters in yet another Hardcore Event; The Lunar Chronicles Phase V. Is someone addicted? Yes, yes, I think he is. And we can't be happier about finally putting the spotlight on GC's best and most infamous lurker. For his excellent writing that he tried to hide all this time (god knows why because it's so good), congratulations on being this month's RPer of the month, Light!

Light's Interview
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th October 2016, 4:34 pm

September's Featured Roleplayer: Aurae!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! 6lkVQ6C
Eternal Knight wrote:
Aurae showed a lot of will to participate in more roleplays, she even took an empty spot in something she didn't know totally, made the efforts to learn about this new fandom. She made new characters, kept her storylines active and came back again for another part of the hardcore event after having participated without fault to the last one. She seems enthusiastic and I think it's the perfect attitude to have.

Aurae's Interview
Congratulations, Aurae!!! ♥♥
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th November 2016, 4:34 pm

October's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Uranus!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! Ysxg1E0
Sailor Neptune (Bubbles) wrote:
"I do wanna nominate our Lord and Master Kyra though, who has been working tirelessly all this time and has never won this yet (which is a crime if you ask me - I mean you work the hardestttt) what with juggling two HC events at one point, always there to answer problems and issues and just being generally awesome. ~~I mean, her RP posts are okay too, I guess. XD jk they're epic what are you talking about~~"
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! 702547589 aww guysss.  Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! 2422052349 thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th December 2016, 4:42 pm

November's Featured Roleplayer: Cosmos-Hime!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! OmkOepR
Light wrote:
Cosmos-Hime has been roleplaying here at GC for a long time, and she has been active nearly everywhere on the boards! Casual events? Real-time RPs? Joining countless storylines, as well as helping newer RPers get started? You name it. Even in a month that pretty much killed the entire RP staff, she was still here and everywhere, and her posts are always interesting to read! Congratulations on being RPer of the month, very much deserved!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! 3884866259 Yaaaaaaaaaay Cosmos-Hime!! ♥️♥️
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th January 2017, 4:29 pm

December's Featured Roleplayer: Meganekko!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! B4BvWZZ
RP Admin wrote:
Meganekko, we have loved your presence, your ideas, and your activity throughout the month of December,and we look forward to roleplaying with you more in the new year!♥

Welcome to the section, Meganekko!♥
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th February 2017, 4:25 pm

January's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Pluto!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! IraIyfP
Sailor Saturn wrote:
Sailor Pluto may only have recently taken up her Time Key as an RP Admin, but she has been a beloved and strong presence in the RP section as both a Roleplayer and an RP Moderator for a long time. Her way of coming up with interesting characters and playing them with expertise never fails to make me smile, and she's always one to look out for when it comes to new ideas and fun interactions. Can't wait to see what she comes up with next! <3 Congratulations, dearie!

Yesss! Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th March 2017, 4:53 pm

February's Featured Roleplayer: Kai!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! R0JVWn9
Sailor Saturn wrote:
Kai has only been a part of the RP section for a short while, but he's made quite the bang in that time! His skill with writing strong characters that never hold back has made for some really interesting situations in all of the RPs he's participated in, and we can't see what else he has in store for his victims partners.
We adore seeing your posts and really enjoy your storylines! You do a great job playing as characters we don't usually see and we're looking forward to other projects you take on within the section!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th May 2017, 4:16 pm

April's Featured Roleplayer: Light!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! NaL0jtp
Sailor Uranus wrote:
April... was a chaotic month for most of our RP Staff; left and right members of our team were dropping into and out of LOA's as the real world tossed them upside down and threw everything it had at them, but through it all, the Roleplay Section was in excellent hands.
Throughout the month of April, Light held down the fort. Light watched so many sections, kept an eye on so many different aspects, and kept everyone informed on the goings-on in our staff channel so even if someone was not actively watching the site, they knew everything was in good hands, and he did so with a drive and dedication above and beyond the call of duty. 

Sincerely, thank you, Light; I don't want to think about what would have happened if you weren't with us!
ALL THAT AND HE STILL STAYED ACTIVE IN HIS ROLEPLAY XD ♥ Three cheers for Light!
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime6th April 2018, 6:28 am

March's Featured Roleplayer: Sailor Jupiter!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! LFMw6qX
Sailor Mercury wrote:
The RP section had gotten very quiet, but Sailor Jupiter perked up activity in mid-March! She suggested the creation of a Storyline, worked diligently to submit her own character profiles, and hopped right into posting! Plus, she's the creator of the amazing RP headers being used for "Old Setsuna" and "Plu-to Meiou"—if you haven't had a moment to appreciate them, I recommend that you take a look in the "That's No Moon" thread to check them out! Since then, she's kept up activity in that thread and joined the April Casual Event! (Where we are adoring her clever writing for Naru's accent.)

Due to her marvelous surge of activity, AMAZING RP HEADERS, and wonderful sense of humor in her posts... Sailor Jupiter is an excellent choice for RPer of the Month!

Jupiter's Interview

Sailor Jupiter already does so much for the forums in many other ways, and we're thrilled to have her gracing the RP section with her presence! Thanks so much, Jupi! ♥️
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime5th May 2018, 4:59 pm

April's Featured Roleplayer: Diagnosed!
Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! CnzbXrI
Sailor Mercury wrote:
It just goes to show that it's difficult to be on forum staff and keep away from the allure of the RP Section! Diagnosed really shines as Usagi in the April Casual Event—our beloved pigtailed blonde is such an important character, and Diagnosed kept up excellent activity during the event! It's great to see that kind of dedication! She showed us that she's also capable of writing the mysterious character of Sailor Pluto quite well in "To Rise Again", the RP continuation of the previous Casual Event! Sailor Pluto is not the easiest character to understand, so it's always wonderful to when someone tries and succeeds so well!

Diagnosed's Interview

Thanks for sharing your skills and time with us, Diagnosed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!   Roleplayer of the Month Announcement! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplayer of the Month Announcement!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top