The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th October 2014, 8:54 pm

Day 17: Favorite Attack?

None of the attacks really stood out for me (especially since they get so many!) but I'd have to say these are definitely high up there in ranking. Smile

GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 Watch?v=4UDk_oMpwFY

Skip to 1:16 for Luna attacking Kunzite with her fan. xD

Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th October 2014, 1:54 pm

That whole fight scene is fun to watch! Kunzite is like why am I fighting a 10 year old? I spent years in training and I have to deal with this? XD

I need to sit down and just do the challenges all in one day. I am so bad at these.  GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 1948543417
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th January 2015, 10:28 pm

pinned the topic so it wouldnt get lost
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th January 2015, 8:35 am

Time to finally finish this!

Day 18: Favorite changes that are unique to PGSM?
Where do I even start? Rei and Minako's developed relationship, Darkury, Kunzite and his piano magic awesomeness, Mako and Motoki, adding Mio for drama and as a villain you love to hate, Sailor Princess Moon, Mamoru willingly going to the Dark Kingdom and then trying to take in Metallia to save the Earth rather than getting brainwashed. I could go on and on and on.

Day 19: Favorite thing about PGSM?
Everyone gets full character development, no one gets really left out. Naru doesn't get forgotten, Mako gets proper development.

Day 20: Least favorite thing about PGSM?
While the music isn't bad, it needed more variety. It started getting old at points.

Day 21: One thing you wish the show had?]
A little bit more backstory and history of the Moon Kingdom and showing Q. Serenity more than just the Wedding Special.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th January 2015, 8:49 am

pssst Zoisite played the piano. Razz
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th January 2015, 10:21 am

Aaah crap, i was writing it up quickly while at work. xD
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st April 2015, 3:51 pm

Sooo I attempted this on Tumblr and I never finished so I'M GONNA DO IT AGAIN AND HOPEFULLY DOING IT ON THE FORUMS WILL BE A BETTER REMINDER YAY Very Happy

Day 1: When were you first introduced to the live action (referred to as PGSM)?

When I was younger, I was so obsessed with Sailor Moon it was ridiculous (like, in the 8 or 9 ages). I would spend all day on Youtube watching videos and episodes and things like that, and one of my favorite things to do was watch the transformation scenes. So one day, while doing that, I came across the PGSM transformations. And I will never forget how awesome I thought it was. Like, real live people are transforming into Sailor Moon and the senshi - could life be any better? So I would watch those transformation scenes all of the time, and eventually I tried to watch Episode 1, but I couldn't read fast enough for the subtitles xD So I kinda left my Sailor Moon phase for about a year or two, but then I discovered tumblr and I discovered the Sailor Moon realm of tumblr and one thing led to another and I found a website with PGSM on it and I binge-watched it non-stop and cried non-stop and I will never love anything more than I love PGSM xD.
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 6:24 am

Oooh I can't believe I never finished. This is why i don't do these things lol!

Day 23: Moment with the most happy feels?

The finale...when they all run up to each other once they realized Usagi was missing from their life. Omg...its just you're so happy and you are crying and you just can't even. D:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd April 2015, 3:28 pm

Day 2: Favorite character on your first run?

Definitelyyyy Usagi! I loved her actress so much - when I first saw the show, I knew she was the perfect Usagi xD Her character was so adorable and carefree and just Usagi, and I couldn't get enough of it. Her smile was adorable, her attitude was adorable, and she was just adorableeee. She cared so much about her friends and making friends and being a good friend, and even when she made mistakes, Usagi would fix them. She tried to hard to include everyone and make everyone happy, and she would never give up. She didn't want to fail anyone, which is a common feeling in teenage girls and it was nice seeing that in my heroine. 
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd April 2015, 3:31 pm

Day 3: Favorite Character Now (after several rewatches of course GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 Icon_razz)

I'm ashamed to say that I have not watched PGSM a second time *hides* BUT I'm going to pretend that I have and assume that my favorite character would end up being Ami. How could you not love Ami? She is just so precious and so sweet throughout the entire show, and her outfits are adorable <3 My heart aches for her in those moments where she's home alone with the note from her mom. She's so cute and introverted, and it's so obvious that she really does cherish her friendships and wants to make everyone happy. She never loses faith in Usagi and her friends, and the poor soul literally tears herself apart when she makes a mistake. I can't even put all of my love for Ami into coherent sentences because I love her so much.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th April 2015, 2:47 pm

Day 4: Best Friendship

Minako and Rei, most-definitely. I could go through and provide pile after pile of evidence as to why they have the best friendship, just because it's that good. From day one, they were competing against each other. They might seem like total opposites, but in reality, no one understood Rei and well as Minako, and vice versa. Minako trusted Rei with her deepest secrets, Rei was always looking out for Minako...the list goes on. The pure emotion Rei feels over Minako during certain moments just tugs at my heartstrings. I wish I had a friendship that great.

Day 5: Best Canon Couple

Usagi and Mamoru, duhhhhh. They are so friggin' cute and I can't even begin to express how much I love them. All of those adorable moments between those two had me squealing like a five year old. I loved the episode where they just got to relax and enjoy their time together. The way Usagi smiles when she's with Mamoru, and the way she actually gets him to smile is just precious and I can't deal with it.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime13th April 2015, 8:10 pm

Day 24: Funniest Moment?

I can't really choose... Usagi as Tuxedo Mask? Usagi in the bear costume? Usagi getting Motoki to search for a "new turtle" and its Makoto dressed in a turtle suit? Theres just too many. xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

Inner Senshi AdminMedia Director

Title : AKA Haine~ the official hardcore UsaxMamo fan

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 1:08 pm

SO BEHIND! but LET'S DO THIS!!!!

Actually on the internet, i don't remember which website was it, but i heard of it before even started back in 2003,i was SO excited because i was wondering "how the hell are they gonna do the henshin sequence, and the attacks" so i was very very curious. so after i found out the first episode was released i started searching for it, by that time i was using emule and i found it there and kept downloading it from there.i remember watching EVERY episode raw, i didn't understand anything but it didn't bothered me because i was watching something from my fave show and it was different, later on i found...what was the name?...Ginzinshou? yeah, it has another name now but that fansite was my salvation, because they started translating each episode, so after watching it every saturday (?) i waited patiently for the team to finish the transcript so i could understand better what was going on.
Back to top Go down
http://queenmaruhi.tumblr.com/ http://eternalwitch.deviantart.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd May 2015, 1:16 pm

Day 6: Couple You Wished Were Canon

Reinako, duhhhhhhhhhh. For every reason I highlighted in Day 4. They are so precious and the way they interact and understand each other is screaming for a canon relationship.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 9:35 am

HAINE I REMEMBER EMULE. I totally forgot about using that to download anime and music back around then. xD

Day 25: Most hated character?

I'm pretty sure everyone is going to say this but it just HAS to be Mio. She was WRITTEN to be hated. She is like the perfect characterization of Japanese passive aggressiveness. lol I think what makes her even worse is that due to Usagi's nature of wanting to befriend EVERYONE, Usagi tried so hard to be her friend and she was just an evil little *insert all the bad names*.

Also I thought it was hilarious she somehow survives for the Special Act and tries to become Queen Mio in a gothic lolita esque outfit. She is insane.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 10:41 am

Uhm...actually...i don't have a favorite...i actually loved every single one of the characters, even Mio but if i had to choose one it would be...Mamoru. even tho he as portrait very close to 90's Mamoru, i liked how his character evolved and...i just really liked him, Shibue Jyoji did an awesome job in my opinion =)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 10:47 am

Decided to do 2 and 3 together since they are basically the same question

Day 3: Favorite Character Now (after several rewatches of course)

Still Mamo-chan =3 and in a weird way, Mio. she's just an unicorn and she is adorbs, and on Special Act GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 11:05 am

Day 8: Prettiest/Handsomest Character

I would say prettiest goes to Ami! She's adorable, and she has a gorgeous smile! Her glasses are cute and her outfits are so sophisticated and sweet. The best part is that she's pretty on the inside and out. She's also gorgeous as Sailor Mercury. She could wear anything and still be pretty just because of her smile!

Handsomest goes to Mamoru, all day long. Jadeite's pretty cute too, but Mamoru will always have my heart. His hairrrrr! He pulls off that prince outfit rather well, too Wink And any guy with a motorcycle is automatically high on my list. 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th May 2015, 4:45 pm

SMALL LADY! emule was DA BOMB back in the days =D

Usagi/Ami.
To me was the cutest friendship <3 even tho later on the whole Dark Mercury came up they kind "fell apart".

UsagixMamoru of course <3 and reinako is not canon =p #sorrynotsorry
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2015, 7:56 am

Day 26: Favorite Episode?

I really can't pick a favorite episode as I enjoy them all fairly equally. However just to be able to answer the question I think I'd have to go with the one where Minako...you know... and the finale...Especially the ending of the final act. OH and lets not forget the episode where Mamoru comes back from being captured and spends the day with Usagi, its just SO sweet. And then the end of the episode...its just not okay. T_T

I think its safe to say that PGSM is made up of about 85% "NOPE. THIS IS NOT OKAY." feelings...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime19th May 2015, 6:19 pm

Day 6: Couple you wished were Canon

KunzitexPiano....i'm SERIOUS here o.o

Day 7: Prettiest/Handsomest Character

Prettiest, without doubt is Mars, Keiko Kitagawa is a true beauty =) and handsomest...honestly none of the men here where handsome, the ones that are just a little are Motoki and Mamoru in that order, but Shibue was 'hot' (i even got obsessed with him at some point, then again for the same reason, not because of his looks) to me because is the perfect Mamoru (now Crystal Mamoru is my new crush) but then Motoki had this...don't know, but he sure looked handsome in those short scenes he had at the crown.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 6:47 pm

Day 8: Favorite Villain

Mio~
Even tho Beryl is supposed to be the same person just...younger (?) and Beryl has a good background...but Mio with her unicorn-ish style won my heart =)
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 8:20 pm

Day 27: Least favorite episode?

To be honest I dont really have a "least" favorite episode. All of the episodes are overall between good to awesome to OMG...sooo yeah.

Day 28: Favorite Song?

Of course Kirari Sailor Dream! Especially the piano version that is used as background music. Romance, C'est La Vie and Friend are all good too. I also like Moon's song "Over Rainbow Tour". Its super adorable. xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Venus
Inner Senshi Admin
Media Director

Sailor Venus

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2015, 5:53 pm

Day 9: Favorite Shittenou?

Uhm...Zoicite...no, Kunzite...yeah Kunzite...i think...

Day 10: Favorite Actor/Actress?

Kitagawa Keiko <3 she brought the "i hate Rei, but at the same time soo cool" feelings, and also Sawai Miyuu, because if Usagi were real, i'm pretty sure she would be like her ^.^ besides she is adorbs.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2015, 8:30 pm

Day 29: Is PGSM your favorite version of Sailor Moon and why?

Yes and no. I say thing because my absolute favorite version of SM is the musicals, but PGSM is nearly tied with Myu for me. PGSM is also probably the best version of the first story arc and the best version of Sailor Moon ever done from an "unbiased about the Myus" point of view. Myu only beats out PGSM because of the timeless songs, entertaining (and sexy-imlookingatyouhikariono) cast and its long run. 12 years, 29 shows! No other version of SM can beat that.

Day 30: Did you like the ending or would you have liked more?

YESS!!! I love the ending! Especially with them wrapping up with the Special Act. The only true way to end Sailor Moon is with the wedding, so its perfect. HOWEVER, despite how much I love the ending and think it doesn't need to be changed, I also wish PGSM had been able to continue. I think the head writer would have taken us on the best Sailor Moon journey to ever have existed and unfortunately it never came to be. I MEAN CAN YOU IMAGINE A TOKUSATSU OF SAILOR STAR AND EPIC SPACE BATTLES???

It would have been fabulous. <3

And this wraps up my 30 days finally!!!! YAAAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2015, 8:33 pm

omg i continue to be behind....
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2015, 8:34 pm

You just mean that you continue to secretly keep this thread alive and pumping right? Wink
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2015, 8:57 pm

yea thats exactly what i meant  GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime25th May 2015, 9:14 pm

pfft PGSM is the best version and you know it!  GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 473108418

Man I need to redo this. I'm bad at these things. I really need to rewatch PGSM...

BTW Brit! I love your new avi!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime26th May 2015, 10:14 pm

So, I said I'd start this in... OCTOBER.

anyway, here we are, in May... and I'm gonna put more than one day because this thing is like SIX MONTHS late, so...

I have always carried a bit of prejudice. The talking plushie thing, the "oh-so-well-practiced" battle scenes that looked more like a dance. It did a number on me. So, because of the website - and because I was told that as a Mako fan, I had to watch this, one day I decided to get over that and just face it. It was August 2009. I saw the whole series in three days. I fell in love with the show and now it is my favorite version.

Mamoru. The way he was portrayed made me so curious of his wherabouts in life that I had to do some research on his living status, or everything else about his life. Plus, I now have a small crush on him (the character)

Day 3: Favorite Character Now?

Still Mamoru. I connected myself with him in a really different way. I now understand him and his actions much much better. All due to several rewatches.

Usagi x Makoto. Mako is the best friend in this. She's the mother hen, she takes care of everybody, but the way she and Usagi linked was so incredible, it's hard to not label them the best friendship.

Makoto x Motoki!!! MY OTP BECAME CANON!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!   GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GC's PGSM 30 Day Challenge!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top