The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sailor CJ
Lotus Crystal

Sailor CJ

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Sailor Galaxia

Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 8:16 am

Neon Genesis wrote:
Yamichan16 wrote:
Because it's how MG show works. Just watch precure. The last cure gets the best transformation while the first one aka the leader gets the worst one.
Yeah.  I remember always thinking Zakuro had the coolest henshin scene in Tokyo Mew Mew.  Personally though I quite enjoyed Makoto's and Rei's henshin scenes.  I even like Usagi's a lot.  The only one I don't really care that much for is Ami's.
I had totally forgotten about Tokyo Tokyo Mew Mew! I only read the anime so I went ahead and looked up the transformations. Man, it's so damn sad that these look so much better (in quality, not necessarily direction) than Sailor Moon Crystal.

Also, I know we talk about Madoka way too damn much on this forum, but the Tokyo Mew Mew transformations remind me of the transformations in the Rebellion film.

As pretty as the Sailor Moon Crystal transformations are, it's a shame they're ultimately inferior to the original transformations. I would have liked to see them take more risk in the animation than go with CGI.
Back to top Go down
http://ourinkedobsession.com
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 5:56 pm

I love the way Beryl is being portrayed this time!  Between the way she is planning to backstab Metalia and the way she seemed almost protective over Zoicyite in the last episode I get the feeling she's gonna be a pretty different character this time.
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 6:00 pm

Saturn Skyy wrote:
I love the way Beryl is being portrayed this time!  Between the way she is planning to backstab Metalia and the way she seemed almost protective over Zoicyite in the last episode I get the feeling she's gonna be a pretty different character this time.
In the old one when one of the generals died she'd be like, "Whatever! I have plenty of minions"
In Crystal. "Oh hell no! You're all I have!"

I was kind of hoping Zoicite would be cleansed by the Moon healing escalation so that would have been like PGSM Zoicite but guess not.  Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 1948543417
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 9:25 pm

I'm really curious as to what they're gonna do with the generals. Because after each one dies in the manga they turn into their respective stones and then Mamoru acquires them later on and the stones are actually what save him from Usagi stabbing him. SO I'm pretty curious as to how they're gonna play all that out and how they'll handle Usagi's murder/suicide attempts lol

On another note I'M SO FREAKING PUMPED FOR THE NEXT EPISODE WE GET THE BIG REVEAL AND IT'S MY FAV CHAPTER OMG THE HYPE
Back to top Go down
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th October 2014, 10:46 pm

I balled at "You are my dream" I'm starting to like UsaxMamo better than UsaxSeiya
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Nessie
Star Seed

Nessie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 11:50 am

This episode was awesome!! :>  there was definitely some animation issues I noticed, but after seeing them improve on previous ones, I'm confident they'll be fixed in the future. 

But wow, I love the slight differences and the Tuxie/Moon scenes! <3 I am sooo hyped for the next episode or two LOL
Back to top Go down
Sailor Lily
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Lily

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 5:05 pm

Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 10632580_10152736413669719_5323515940567303252_n

This is exactly what I thought during this scene. xD
Back to top Go down
seiya.sky
Star Seed

seiya.sky

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 7:53 am

Hihi :p

I was drowning myself in SeiyaXHaruka pairing fanfics the past few weeks... so... while re-watching Ep7 just now, at approx 3mins 30s when Mamoru was recalling his memories, this kind of tickled me a little... don't his parents kind of look like Seiya & Haruka? :p

Might provide some muse for authors who enjoy writing Seiya Haruka pairings~ Haha~ Very Happy

Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 Seiyax11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]   Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Crystal - Episode 7 Discussion [Spoilers]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top