The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Love at Second Sight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

[Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime13th February 2016, 10:39 am

[Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 VjxvQoH

She nodded and ran toward the spot Kunzite had pointed out, finding a dark spot and looking around to make sure no one was nearby before she whispered her transformation phrase. She emerged as Venus, already filling much more mobile and comfortable, though she silently cursed the fact that she couldn’t even have one date that didn’t involve some kind of emergency situation. Would saving the world always come first, even in the way of love?

No, of course not. Usagi and Mamoru could do it, so why couldn’t she? She could fight together with Kunzite, too… He did transform that one time… Maybe they both could save the world together as well.

With this thought emboldening her, she ran to the direction the scream came from, hoping Kunzite had at least arrived in time to prevent anyone from being hurt.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime17th March 2016, 8:04 am

[Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 14iphzd_zpsb836f208

A part of him was hoping that they had mistaken screams of fun for screams of terror and that he would arrive to find nothing. Another part, one if he thought about it was most likely born from his time as Queen Beryl's slave, relished the thought of a fight and a chance to destroy something. He fiercely pushed those feelings away. His duty was to protect his Prince and those who were unable to protect themselves; even if his Prince didn't know he was alive, he still looked out for the man, not knowing how to do anything but his duty. 

His instincts had been correct however for the minute he arrived upon the scene, it was easy to discern what was causing people to scream and run in terror. There, in the middle of a few tents, was a giant praying mantis like youma, a young woman in one of its claws. 

Kunzite searched within himself quickly for that power that had allowed him to transform the last time, to be able to protect those he cared about. The transformation was much easier this time, filling him with a sense of exhilaration. 

His Shittennou uniform donned, he drew his sword, his eyes narrowing in disgust at the youma. How dare this thing interrupt his date with Minako and threaten these humans who were unable to defend themselves. 

Bringing his blade down in a decisive slash infront of him, a line of energy hurdled towards the praying mantis, severing its claw from its arm, causing the woman in its grip to fall to the ground, where the claw opened upon inpact, allowing her to scramble free, running for her life. The fact that the strike had landed very close to her was something that Kunzite payed little attention to. 

He would get his revenge.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime18th March 2016, 9:00 am

By the time Venus arrived at the scene, Kunzite had transformed, and she appeared just in time to see him slashing his sword dangerously close to the innocent girl in the youma’s grip. Venus gasped and held her breath as the claw fell off, only letting it out when she saw the woman unharmed. Did he know what he was doing or was that just lucky? He didn’t need to cut it that close, surely?

The look in his eyes made her blood run cold. It was… it was just like the look in his eyes when he was under the Dark Kingdom’s thrall. Full of hatred and the desire to kill. Vengeful. Fighting for revenge instead of justice.

“Kunzite!” she called out, hoping to snap him out of it.

But first, the youma needed to be taken care of. “Venus Love and Beauty Shock!” she yelled, sending her own powers to finish it off.

Only when it had been turned to dust did she turn back to him. Venus approached him cautiously.

“What was that about?” she asked carefully, stopping a good distance away from him.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime10th May 2016, 6:05 am

The red haze slowly faded as Minako's words penetrated his foggy mind. What was what about? He had attempted to destroy the youma that had threatened unarmed civilians. He was protecting those unable to protect himself, something he'd done his entire life. Yet he knew something else was wrong, something darker was there. 

No! his mind roared. He would not allow anything to control him again. He would not give in to the darkness. He could see that she didn't want to come anywhere near him. Had he ruined all the progress he had made with her? He tried to swallow past the lump that had formed in his throat. 

What could he say to make this right?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime20th May 2016, 9:11 pm

He hadn’t said anything, though she could see the struggle in his expression. She waved for the frightened girl to run away now that the threat was gone and stepped closer to him.

“Kunzite?” she prompted him once more, willing him to say something.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime12th June 2016, 8:08 am

"Minako..." he said, voice tight. She had stepped closer to him, which was a good thing, but was she scared of him? Kunzite wouldn't know what to do with himself if that was the case. Knowing that he had to get himself under control, he pushed his emotions aside, settling his stoic mask back in place. 

"I am fine, do not worry," he gave her a small smile as he quickly glanced around. "I suppose we should leave before the authorities arrive?"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime28th June 2016, 9:46 pm

She wasn’t convinced by his words, but she transformed back into her kimono, losing the Venus appearance. “You should… go back to the way you were too.” She stopped, indicating that she was not going to get any closer while she was in civilian form and he was not.

She didn’t know what this other form was doing to him, but… it seemed using his powers had made him forget the man he had slowly become, and she didn’t like it.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 6:52 am

He nodded, allowing the power to fade once more, returning to his clothes that he had chosen for the festival that night. He could tell that she was still hesitant around him and he silently cursed the fact. Just as they were beginning to make headway....was he cursed? Was he destined to earn her love only to lose it again? 

Silently, he indicated that she should follow. He weaved his way through the tents away from where they had been, keeping an eye out for any police or anyone to spot them. 

"Minako," he said after a few minutes of silence, unsure what he could say to make this better.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 8:19 am

She followed him silently back to the festival grounds, glad to see that the commotion seemed to have died down without much further incident. It was just as well the monster had attacked in a quiet area rather than wreaking havoc in the middle of the festival itself.

She waited for him to explain when he stopped, but again, he simply said her name. Minako tried not to feel worried and frustrated. “Kunzite, talk to me. What happened back there?” she stepped closer now, trying to show that he could trust her. “Why would you… You seemed different. Did you feel different? You were a little bit… reckless with that girl.”
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 8:46 am

She was right, he was normally much more careful and calculated in his attacks, but this time, he had simply attacked emotionally, throwing his usual calm logic to the winds.

He still wasn't sure what had caused it...perhaps his powers were still corrupted? Did it mean that he was not truly free from Beryl and Metalia? Would he ever truly be free? If his suspicions were true, would he lose Minako over it?

There wasn't any way he wouldn't lose her if he lied and she found out about it, and she would, she always did and he had always hated keeping things from her, the last time it resulted in all of their deaths.

If he did tell her, would she abandon him or would she stay by his side. He looked at her, trying to gauge her reaction.

He knew he had no choice in the matter. By telling her and being forthright, it was the only chance he had of salvaging any of this. He couldn't stand loosing her again.

"I am not certain that I am completely free from Beryl's influence and magic," he admitted. Those powers were as much a part of him as her powers were to her. Would they eventually corrupt him completely?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 11:22 am

His admission surprised her, and Minako resisted the urge to move away. “But I thought… I thought Usagi brought you back. I thought you were purified.” Was the darkness rooted too deep in him to be cleansed completely after all? She refused to believe that. Usagi’s magic had purified even the darkest hearts… well, the ones that wanted to be purified, anyway.

“Perhaps we can talk to her, and Mamoru. Try and figure out what’s wrong with you,” she suggested. “Do you still feel it? The dark magic?”

Was that what he was using to fight that monster? He seemed okay when he wasn’t fighting… so maybe if he just refrained from using the power, it would be fine.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime29th June 2016, 12:39 pm

"Just when I'm transformed," he said quietly, his mind bringing up the image of the stone that shared his name. Did he get his powers from that stone or was the stone just a conduit like the girls henshin wands allowing him to focus and transform?

He wanted to ask her to go with him but he dared no. Would she even want anything to do with him after all of this?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 4:12 am

“Okay, that’s… a relief. At least you can avoid it. Until we figure out what’s wrong with your powers, maybe just don’t use it,” she suggested. She attempted a bright smile. “Don’t worry, if we ever come across another monster, I should be okay on my own. After all, I am the badass Sailor V and leader of the senshi. I spent a year fighting evil on my own. I’ll be okay.”

She had to admit; the idea of being able to fight alongside him rather than against him had been immensely appealing, if it not fighting was what it took to keep him from his dark side, then she’d happily make that exchange. And yes, it still bothered her that his darkness was still present in him, but they would figure out a way to fix it, surely. Usagi was good at that kind of thing.

“It’s getting kind of late now. Do you still want to do something, or shall we head home?” She didn’t know how much she could enjoy the festival with this weighing on her mind, but she’d try if he wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 5:40 am

He glanced at her, still able to read her after all of these years. "I believe the arcade near your apartment is still open at this hour, is it not?" He didn't feel ready to part from her, but he knew she would no longer have any fun at the festival. Choosing a location near her apartment also gave her easy access to escape his company easily if she chose. The least he could do was give her the option.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 1:15 pm

“It is, but I’d rather not go there in a kimono,” she giggled. “We can go there if you don’t mind a pit stop in my apartment so I can change.”

She realized it’d be the first time she’d be letting him see and enter her apartment, her most private place. They’d only ever met outside, and she’d only ever been into his place once. But it was going to be okay, surely. Now that the offer was out there, she didn’t really want to take it back. A part of her wanted to let him in, to trust him again. He’d been honest so far so she was willing to give him that chance.

“Do you even know how to play video games? Because I’m an expert and I’m going to beat you so badly.”
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st July 2016, 3:36 pm

He nodded silently letting her know that he was fine with the stop off at her apartment. It was a huge step for her, one that he wasn't expecting for months, and he was pleased that she was willing. 

"If you recall, I learn quickly, so I think that you should prepare to be beaten," he teased, grinning at her.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime16th July 2016, 10:49 pm

She led the way to her building, the one she had moved into since she went to college. It had been so much nicer to have her own place, no longer having to worry about sneaking in and out when doing her senshi business and trying to hide bruises and wounds from her parents. She loved that unlike the others, Usagi was surrounded by a full and loving family, but she herself never felt that kind of bond with her parents and as such functioned more like those of her friends without them. Sometimes she wondered if she were taking them for granted, and what she’d feel like if she lost them.

An unsettling thought that she didn’t like to dwell on much.

They went up to her floor, and Minako unlocked her door. She hesitated only briefly before opening it and turning to Kunzite. “Come in, but please don’t mind the mess.”

She stepped inside ahead of him, quickly picking up clothes and things scattered on the floor, her cheeks burning as she viewed this apartment from an outsider’s point of view and realizing how sloppy it looked. Honestly, her place could pass for a bachelor’s pad with how messy it was. It was warm, though, and had a lot of obviously feminine touches here and there, even if not much. Minako wasn’t much of an interior decorator, not like Mako or Usagi. The bare minimum was usually enough for her.

She quickly changed into more casual clothing; a cute top and a pair of shorts, and realized that she was dumb. She poked her head outside again.

“Okay, so… obviously you don’t have a change of clothes. Will you be okay with that? I don’t think any of my stuff will fit you.”
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th August 2016, 5:49 pm

He hid the flinch well as he entered her apartment. Perhaps by training or maybe it was his nature, he was very neat and orderly. Minako's place in comparison looked like a disaster zone, like a tornado had ripped through it, scattering everything about. Knowing her, it was a controlled chaos, she probably knew where everything was in the mess, but to his eyes, it looked messy and random. 

Her voice drew Kunzite form his musings as he took in her outfit. How was it that she managed to look so amazing in anything she wore?

"I will be fine in this," he replied, bowing his head slightly to show thanks for her offer. As amusing as the idea of him wearing her clothes which would be ill-fitting on him, he was more comfortable in these clothing than anything modern. 

"Are you ready to get your behind kicked?" he asked, hoping he had used the colloquial phrasing correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime5th September 2016, 2:08 am

Minako laughed at his remark. “You should learn to be less polite. Nobody says ‘behind’ in that context. It’s ‘butt’,” she added with a playful wink. She had to admit; it’d be hilarious if she could embarrass him by taking off her filter. After all, when she was around her friends, she was the one who normally embarrassed them. The idea of saying somewhat lewd things in front of Kunzite made her feel endlessly amused.

She led the way toward the arcade, feeling excited as she looked at all the options. “So, what would you like? Racing games, first person shooter, roleplaying, adventure… the possibilities are endless. Maybe we should do a fighting game, find out who’s the better warrior after all.”
Back to top Go down
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime1st December 2016, 8:27 am

Moderator Note:
This thread has been inactive for over 45 days.
You have one week (7 days) to post in this thread to show that you wish to continue it.
If not, it will be moved to the Graveyard.

The Graveyard is the place inactive roleplays go to rest.
If you wish to have Sailor Saturn resurrect this roleplay, please fill out a Storyline Revival Request Form.
Thank you! ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime19th December 2016, 7:44 pm

Moderator Note:
This thread has been confirmed as inactive, and will now be sent to the Graveyard.

The Graveyard is the place inactive roleplays go to rest. For more information, please read What Is the Graveyard?
If you wish to have Sailor Saturn resurrect this roleplay, please fill out a Storyline Revival Request Form.
Thank you! ♥
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight   [Relaxed] Love at Second Sight - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Love at Second Sight

View previous topic View next topic Back to top