The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Just watched Stars again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

Just watched Stars again Empty
PostSubject: Just watched Stars again   Just watched Stars again I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 9:24 pm

It's been years since I've seen it, but damn it was an INTENSE season. I have a new respect for the Starlights too. And Haruka and Michiru's death scene--! (Got a bit teary lol)
Back to top Go down
Adelaide
Lotus Crystal

Adelaide

Lotus Crystal

Title : Unashamed Sailor Moon Crystal lover // Formerly Saturn Skyy - until I found out that it was the name of a car

PostSubject: Re: Just watched Stars again   Just watched Stars again I_icon_minitime19th September 2014, 4:10 pm

I have mixed feelings about Stars, mostly because of how different the ending was from the manga.  

But OMG the HaruMichi death scene!  Actually all of the deaths in that season make me emotional.
Back to top Go down
http://dianathemoonfairy.tumblr.com
Neon Genesis
Star Seed

Neon Genesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Just watched Stars again   Just watched Stars again I_icon_minitime20th September 2014, 10:48 am

Haruka and Michiru's death scene is one of my favorite moments in the original anime.  I also love that whole final battle between Usagi and Galaxia.  Just how passionate Usagi is combined with the Sailor Stars Song playing makes it just so beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Just watched Stars again   Just watched Stars again I_icon_minitime26th September 2014, 6:11 pm

Neon Genesis wrote:
Haruka and Michiru's death scene is one of my favorite moments in the original anime.  I also love that whole final battle between Usagi and Galaxia.  Just how passionate Usagi is combined with the Sailor Stars Song playing makes it just so beautiful.

I love the first few episodes of Stars, and the last few episodes best. I like the first few because Saturn is in quite a few of the eps.
Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Just watched Stars again   Just watched Stars again I_icon_minitime6th October 2014, 7:18 pm

Stars and S are the only seasons I can watch every episode and not be bored with the fillers. I love the manga final battle but I love how they made the anime battle be it's own. It was perfect. Only thing I hate about the manga version is what the heck happens to the Starlights!? If we get that far with the reboot, I hope they switch things up a bit with that.

And I always get choked up with Michiru and Haruka's death. It's so sad yet beautiful. And the emotions from Usagi's screams are just too much. It's so heartbreaking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just watched Stars again   Just watched Stars again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just watched Stars again

View previous topic View next topic Back to top