The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray Empty
PostSubject: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 10:21 am

I feel like this was somewhere, but I couldn't find it on here so I made this thread.

http://www.sailormooncollectibles.com/2014/07/08/sailor-moon-crystal-blu-ray-dvd-complete-anime-release-japan/

So I was looking at this and it sounds awesome and I'd love the music box and the charms and the posters that would come with it, but why is it that 2 episodes are almost $70? And do you guys think this music box limited edition stuff will be released in America as well?
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Flower Hurricane
Star Seed

Flower Hurricane

Star Seed

Title : Mako's BFF, Haruka's baby sister, and Hotaru's big sis

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 3:34 pm

I think that's kind of a normal price in Japan, especially if they come with charms and other extra stuff. The regular blu-rays are around $50 each, and the DVDs are around $40.

No, I don't think Viz will release anything like that. I assume they will eventually release the series in a cheaper and smaller set.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 3:45 pm

I just think $70 is a steep price for 2 episodes, but I think you are right I didn't think about the price of the other things coming with it.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Flower Hurricane
Star Seed

Flower Hurricane

Star Seed

Title : Mako's BFF, Haruka's baby sister, and Hotaru's big sis

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 6:40 pm

Yeah, I mean, it's still a ripoff, but anime is super expensive there in general. Luckily, that kind of price would never slide for an international release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray   [NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEW MERCH] Sailor Moon Crystal Limited Edition Bluray

View previous topic View next topic Back to top