The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 8:12 pm

Honestly, there are very few if any Sailor Moon crossover relationships that I enjoy or will even stand to read in a fan fiction. Often the crossover relationships even take place because of OOC events, such as...

Senshi: Usagi, we hate you, because you screw up all the time! Leave us alone, because you are a crappy leader and a crybaby.
Usagi: You guys are so mean! I can't believe you would do this to me. I'm going to go somewhere I am loved!
Moon Crystal: Don't worry, Usagi! This other anime universe has your true love. *Transports Usagi to a different anime universe*
Usagi: Oh *insert name here*, I can't believe I ever loved Mamoru. You are obviously my one true love.

OR

Anime Crossover Character: Oh, hey... I was there during the Silver Millennium. Do you remember our true love? It was awesome and stuff. We should totally do that again.

OR

Queen Selenity: Oh noes! My daughter is in danger, let's send her to this other anime universe! I'm sure she'll be safe there.

However, I did enjoy the portrayal of a Ranma (Ranma 1/2) x Minako (Sailor Moon) relationship in The Shadow Chronicles: One a Clear Day You Can See Forever. Of course, everyone is terribly OOC, but the author spent a lot of time setting up the storyline and background to thoroughly explain the OOCness of Ranma and the Sailor Moon characters.

Oh, feel free to extend this conversation to general Sailor Moon crossovers.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 8:31 pm

I have never read any crossover fics ever, but I have noticed there a lot of DBZ and Sailor Moon crossovers on fanfiction. I always wonder why people crossover those two animes. My theory is back when Toonami was alive Sailor Moon was on at 4 then DBZ would come on at 4:30. I don't know if those were the precise times, but remember DBZ coming on after Sailor Moon.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 9:27 pm

Dude, when I was little and didn't even know about that kind of stuff I was browsing a fan fic forum and got a terrible random popup for some pr0n site that was super-explicit GokuxSailor Moon. It turned me off of most fanfic sites. ¬.¬
from then I went only to sailorjupiter.com (or .net, or .org, I forget) and its sister site sailormars.com/.net/.org or whatever. ^^ good stuff. I really liked a crossover between X-Men and Sailor Moon, but that was one of the only ones I've read.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 9:48 pm

X-men and Sailor Moon? There thought about putting those together.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 10:02 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
X-men and Sailor Moon? Never thought about putting those together.

Lol, I was curious and found the story again: http://sailorjupiter.com/XMen/index.html I can't vouch for it anymore (fuzzy memory) but I'm pretty sure it was good. xD

Last edited by Kyralih on 20th October 2011, 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 10:06 pm

Dang, I just realized I used there instead of never. Too late to change it because you quoted me. I just can't put the the two together. I'm not really big fan of crossovers. I don't know they just seem weird too me.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime20th October 2011, 10:18 pm

Me too - I just can't see it. They'd be in the news somewhere, like "Oh man, I love our Senshi! Protecting us from all this evil and junk, but have you heard about that Spiderman?!"

... The only type I'm like "Meh... ooookay" with is when there're some sort of dimensional rift (and Pluto is all over it) or it's part of a bigger story and Pluto messes their destination up and suddenly Sailor Mars is battling a Pikachu. ((... I think I might've written a short story about that when I was in 7th grade; I distinctly remember Jupiter and Mars vs. Gary's pokemon. ... there were some kind of poke-treats involved, too.))

P.S., I'm all up for conspiracies. Check your quote now ^.~
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 6:55 am

You know, just for fun, I am going to read that Sailor Moon and X-Men crossover. ^.^
That's a really weird sounding crossover.

Before fan fiction.net changed the crossover section, there used to be all of the other crossovers and then separate sections for Sailor Moon x DBZ and Sailor Moon x Gundam Wing. Those crossovers were that popular.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Nemesis
Star Seed

Sailor Nemesis

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 7:13 am

I'm surprised no one has mentioned a Kingdom Hearts x Sailor Moon crossover. They deal with similar concepts of the strength of hearts, chasing your dreams, fighting for love and justice etc. And the characters are the same age. If you don't mind senshi towering over Sora and Riku. lol
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 7:18 am

Do you have any recommendations, Sailor Nemesis?

P.S. I am reading the Sailor Moon x X-men crossover, right now. I have never seen someone combine short paragraphs with pictures. It reads like a picture book. I've only read a few pages, so we'll see how I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 7:30 am

((they used to have midis playing, too, especially on the important scenes. This was my jam way back in early middle school))
Back to top Go down
Toft
Pyramidal Crystal

Toft

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 7:43 am

I am on principle totally cool wit crossovers. Agree that most of them are crap but most of everything is crap. But I'm also fond of AU, which is another one of those things that divides opinion. I love successful translations of characters to other worlds and situations so much, and I love to be pleasantly surprised by stories.

I'm sure I could find a way to ship /someone/ in Sailor moon with, idk, Oscar from Rose of Versailles. I generally can. >)
Back to top Go down
http://tofsla.dreamwidth.org
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 9:29 am

I love AUs, but not crossovers. I always thought it was odd to pair two people from different animes/mangas.
Back to top Go down
Apple Stardust
Pyramidal Crystal

Apple Stardust

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 9:38 am

Eeeeh, no. I'm not even a fan of relationships like Usagi and Seiya, much less other anime. When I was little and before I knew what fan fiction or crossovers were, I made a silly fan fic consisting of Sailor Moon, DBZ, Zelda, and Pokemon. XD Yeaaaaaaah, it was odd~ but I was really young!
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 10:12 am

I see this all the time and I just do not understand it. The one I see most often is Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball, which I suppose was spurred on by the fact that (in America) both shows were aired at the same time. But I must admit, I never liked the idea of it.

Thinking about it, Goku and Usagi and very similar in character -- their strength, their love for all creatures, believing there to be good in everyone -- but still. Maybe they would get along together but I just cannot see all the characters fitting together. lol.

In general, I am adverse to the idea. But I suppose people could find it interesting. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 10:12 am

Apple Stardust wrote:
Eeeeh, no. I'm not even a fan of relationships like Usagi and Seiya, much less other anime. When I was little and before I knew what fan fiction or crossovers were, I made a silly fan fic consisting of Sailor Moon, DBZ, Zelda, and Pokemon. XD Yeaaaaaaah, it was odd~ but I was really young!

Wait, did you have all four worlds in one fic??? That is some epic situation there! Hee.
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 10:20 am

I have only read two crossovers in my life when it comes to fanfiction. If I remember correctly, one was a crossover of Sailor Moon and Fushigi Yugi and the other was a Yu Yu Hakushou x Sailor Moon. While neither of them changed love interests and such, it was made more of an adventure story as if the set it up like a Marvel vs. Capcom story.

Interesting, but I don't think too much about crossovers. I think I like Sailor Moon AU more ^^ lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 10:28 am

Sailor Moon and Fushigi can slightly make more sense to me because they both sort of entail that magical theme.

I never thought about it before, but Card Captor Sakura could be really cute with Sailor Moon! Usagi and the others could totally be big sisters to everyone and Mamoru would be adorable with Syaoran, offering advice and being the older male figure. Heehee. And can you imagine with the cats with Kero? XD Oh gosh.

I think that I would like an anime short of that!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 10:31 am

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
Thinking about it, Goku and Usagi and very similar in character -- their strength, their love for all creatures, believing there to be good in everyone -- but still. Maybe they would get along together but I just cannot see all the characters fitting together. lol.

In general, I am adverse to the idea. But I suppose people could find it interesting. Razz

Blah! They'd be so similar the relationship would be bland! They'd be like "Aw man, the world's in danger! I need to protect it, even if it kills me!" and the other'd be all "Yeah! You go for it! I'll help." or "Ooh, I love food!" "Oh, me, too! Let's eat something!" ... blah. Need some spiciness, some possessiveness and the will to 'screw the world, I want you.'

Goku and Sailor Moon. ... bleeh. I agree with you, Jupiter. They'd be pretty good buddies, but no sparks.

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
I never thought about it before, but Card Captor Sakura could be really
cute with Sailor Moon! Usagi and the others could totally be big sisters
to everyone and Mamoru would be adorable with Syaoran, offering advice
and being the older male figure. Heehee. And can you imagine with the
cats with Kero? XD Oh gosh.

I ALWAYS LOVE THE IDEA OF MAMORU BEING A MENTOR TO A YOUNG HERO!! Very Happy He'd be so good at it! .... and just now my head crashed when imagining him giving Syaoran tips on monologueing. Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships Th_ico12
Back to top Go down
Thereisnospoon303
Lotus Crystal

Thereisnospoon303

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Star Spangled Man (with a plan)

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 2:08 pm

Sailor Jupiter wrote:
I see this all the time and I just do not understand it. The one I see most often is Sailor Moon and Dragon Ball, which I suppose was spurred on by the fact that (in America) both shows were aired at the same time. But I must admit, I never liked the idea of it.

The problem with Son Goku and Usagi in my mind is that they're both innocent at heart, albeit in different ways. This is more greatly emphasized in Goku who, in the original Japanese, maintains the same voice all the way through the series---from preadolescence through adulthood. Usagi tends to gravitate toward a centering personality such as Mamoru's, one which provides stability and care. Goku would be too busy training, eating, and fighting to really spend time with Usagi in a way she would appreciate. I could totally see the two of them being best buddies and high-fiving and jumping around after beating a big bad and saving the world, but romance would be the furthest thing from either of their minds.

Being a big Death Note fan, it was only natural for me to check Sailor Moon/Death Note crossovers. Most of them either involve L x Usagi (the sweets connection) or Light x Hotaru (the death connection...?). All in all, since the series are so different, they tend not to blend well. The sole exception is an L x Ami story. I would highly recommend at least reading the initial chapter before coming down with a critical judgment.
Back to top Go down
innocentvenus
Lotus Crystal

innocentvenus

Lotus Crystal

Title : Resident Time Lady

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 2:29 pm

Sailor Venus wrote:
Before fan fiction.net changed the crossover section, there used to be all of the other crossovers and then separate sections for Sailor Moon x DBZ and Sailor Moon x Gundam Wing. Those crossovers were that popular.

OMG the Sailor Moon x Gundam Wing crossover fics are hilarious. As those are both my favorite animes (even after all this time lol), I have read a great deal of them. They have some of the worst OOC moments and character derailments ever -- both for the Senshi and the Gundam Pilots.

There was this one in particular where the senshi were attending the St. Gabriel Institute (I think the same time as the pilots which makes no sense what so ever). and in this fic Usagi wasn't actually happy-go-lucky at all. She was faking it to hide who she really was and basically just a female Heero (who also got one of the worst OOC treatments I have ever seen). Apparently she and her trainers were hidden away from the other five scientists and their pilots. The senshi are oblivious to this, although it's quite obvious how Usagi has been apparently been training on campus or something and then they all team up to fight the war or something.

In the end she still ends up as Queen of Crystal Tokyo and now I can't remember who ended up as King. I don't even remember if Usagi had any powers or anything. I can't really see that happening in the Gundam WIng universe. After all the fighting, would they really hand over the entirety of civilization like that? Mixing those two just don't work no matter how you write it.

One of the best I ever read happened to be a Sailor Moon x Ronin Warriors crossover. It just worked because they both are mystical, teenaged, and involved almost no romance.
Back to top Go down
http://flash-and-fade.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/midnightshinigami
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime21st October 2011, 2:55 pm

Quote :
I never thought about it before, but Card Captor Sakura could be really
cute with Sailor Moon! Usagi and the others could totally be big sisters
to everyone and Mamoru would be adorable with Syaoran, offering advice
and being the older male figure. Heehee. And can you imagine with the
cats with Kero? XD Oh gosh.

Omg, I just had an imaged of Tomoyo making Sakura a Senshi costume wear XD As for Mamoru helping Sayaoran that would be so cute!!

Anyway, I didn't read this crossover, but I saw one with Sailor Moon and Harry Potter. I really don't see how those two could work. If I were going to crossover something with Sailor Moon it would be with another magical girl series.
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 8:17 am

Not a big fan of crossover relationships... :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungAngel38?feature=mhee
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 9:12 am

I'm sort of surprised that no one is a fan of crossover relationships considering how popular they are on fan fiction.net. Then again, I'm not too much of a fan, either.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 9:19 am

Maybe fans of crossover relationships make up a small percentage of a fandom. I could be wrong though seeing how there are a lot fics on FF.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 10:26 am

Hm, I can't say I'm a huge fan of crossover relationships, but I did read quite a few. Actually this scenario described in the first post...

Quote :
Senshi: Usagi, we hate you, because you screw up all the time! Leave us alone, because you are a crappy leader and a crybaby.
Usagi: You guys are so mean! I can't believe you would do this to me. I'm going to go somewhere I am loved!
Moon Crystal: Don't worry, Usagi! This other anime universe has your true love. *Transports Usagi to a different anime universe*
Usagi: Oh *insert name here*, I can't believe I ever loved Mamoru. You are obviously my one true love.

Is the EXACT scenario of a DBZx Sailor Moon fanfic. What made it so hilarios was that Usagi gets with PICCOLO which the Silver Crystal gives him male parts so they can have sex. YEP. AND THEN. She goes back to her universe where most of the Senshi are with her except Rei and Mamoru. Rei is just crazy and wants to rule the world or something and it turns out Mamoru is gay for Fiore which explained his attitude towards Usagi in the fic. And to top it all off Usagi gets pregnant with Piccolo's kid. That child comes from the future to visit him because apparently Pluto enlists her as some kind of time traveling agent. I DUNNO ITS SO HILARIOUSLY BAD. But i totally dug it like 12 years ago. (BTW I forgot to mention, towards the end, she manages to crossover a little bit of Ranma 1/2 in it too.)

The other other crossover fic I remember reading was another DBZxSailor Moon one was one where the characters were made OOC on purpose because it was a "What if" type scenario. Basically what if the girls had grown up in the Future Trunks world where everything is destroyed by the Androids. Its really not about them being Sailor Senshi, they don't transform or anything. I think they are just a group of renegade fighters trying to help in the fight or something. Its been a long time since I read it, but i recall it being somewhat decent. Everything kind of made sense given the situation they were in and so on.

Anyway, it seems at the time, when i was into crossover stuff it was mostly DBZxSailor Moon. I think its because those were my two top fav anime at the time. Now a days, I don't think I could read a crossover fic unless it has real good writing where everything is explained and isn't some big deus ex machina.
Back to top Go down
Dragonicsoul
Star Seed

Dragonicsoul

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 10:59 am

I'm usually not that big a fan of crossover relationships, even though I love Fukufics. (Ranma 1/2 meets Sailor Moon.) The main two I've seen pull it off are Weebee's Contrast Match and Penguin-sa's Fist of the Moon.

In Contrast Match, which is currently being rewritten by Shinokaze after Weebee dropped it, the pairing is Haruka/Ranma. (set in S) Of course, he explains it by
A: Ranma being the reincarnation of Sailor Neptune, because the Neptune Star Seed went astray;
B: Ranma and Haruka having been engaged by their fathers when they were kids, through bizarre coincidence;
C: Haruka falling for Ranma's girl side before she knows that "she" is actually a "he", and is her neighbor;
D: Some convoluted messing around on the part of Sailor Pluto, who cannot actually travel through time.

Fist of the Moon, on the other hand, is completed, and the pairing is Usagi/Ranma. Female-form-locked Ranma. (set in R.) It's a little convoluted, but I love the system of "lesser Senshi", or Senshi heirs. Mamoru and Usagi breaking up is...
A: A plot point from R.
B: A distorted plot point from R due to Penguin not originally liking Mamoru.
C: A way to get Mamoru out of the way for the pairing of choice, aaand
D: How Mamoru winds up getting actually useful abilities by the final battle. (The tuxedo disappears, and he gets a spiffy new set of armor.)

If you can put up with a bit of OOC in both, I think they're both pretty good reads. I'd mention the Sailor Ranko fics, but those don't cross over relationships. I ought to warn anyone who wants to read the original Contrast Match that Weebee said that he plans to take it down once Shinokaze catches up to the 'end' of the original. I heavily recommend making a PDF. I've been doing that for fics I like for a while now.
Back to top Go down
http://dragonicsoul.deviantart.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime23rd October 2011, 11:03 am

You can go ahead and mention the Sailor Ranko fan fictions. I added a disclaimer in the original post that this discussion can be extended to just general crossovers, rather than just specifically crossover relationships. - Dragonicsoul

Also, if you like Ranma 1/2 x Sailor Moon crossovers, I highly recommend the fan fiction I mentioned in the original post, Dragonicsoul.
Back to top Go down
thewhitemoonfamily
Lotus Crystal

thewhitemoonfamily

Lotus Crystal

Title : Lady Claudia of Crystal Tokyo

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime26th October 2011, 7:49 pm

eh. I'm super traditional with anime that I love to ship characters with their canon relationships. I don't even like random pairings WITHIN the show, so I don't think I would like crossover that much. Not as much of a fan. HAHA
Back to top Go down
http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://thewhitemoonfamily.tumblr.com http://claujowrites.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/monkeejr?feature=mhee
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime26th October 2011, 8:17 pm

thewhitemoonfamily wrote:
eh. I'm super traditional with anime that I love to ship characters with their canon relationships. I don't even like random pairings WITHIN the show, so I don't think I would like crossover that much. Not as much of a fan. HAHA
^ This.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships   Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon Crossover Relationships

View previous topic View next topic Back to top