The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

[Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th November 2014, 8:42 pm

[Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 MYhONKz_zps97d65afd

Nephrite frowned as Jadeite left the ring. He knew the blonde fought dirty from time to time, but he usually kept it pretty clean during duels and only used those tricks when they had to defend the Prince. The younger man also seemed like he was in a bad mood before he even entered the ring and Nephrite could not help but feel concerned for him.

As Zoisite entered, Nephrite brought his attention back to the present. The winner of this match would go against Endymion, which meant the brown-haired man felt little pressure to win. It didn’t matter who went up against the Prince as normally threw the match so Endymion would win. Not that the Prince seemed to notice, especially as of late. Occasionally Endymion would surprise them and win on his own merit but none of them could resist the brilliant smile that graced the Prince’s features when he won.

“Ready,” he said, bringing his blade up to meet Zoisites. “May the best man win.”
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th December 2014, 6:01 pm

[Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 Zoisit13

Zoisite's blade met Nephrite's sword. He then gave his brother a smug look and took a step back. He eyed Nephrite and studied his every move. Zoisite was confident that he would win this match, but Nephrite was a skill swordsmen so he had a to be careful. A few minutes past and nothing happened. This made Zoisite feel uneasy. Was he studying him as well? He stood there for a few more minutes. Nothing.

'What is he planning?' he thought to himself. 'Is this some kind of trap? We'll just have to see I guess. Can't keep the prince waiting..' Zoisite decided to take a risk and be the first one to strike. He came at Nephrite with his blade.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th December 2014, 12:24 am

Nephrite wanted to smirk as he watched Zoisite become more unbalanced the longer he waited. It was a good strategy; out wait your enemy, make them rush to fight you as they will eventually become impatient, and when they make a mistake, go for the strike and they will make a mistake. 

When Zoisite came at him, Nephrite calmly stepped aside, using his free arm, he brought his forearm down harshly across the younger mans shoulder blades, hoping to further unbalance him. It was Zoisites mistake for becoming impatient and rushing Nephrite. If he had calmly approached, the fight would have started out differently. He would have easy swept Zoisites feet out from under him, sending him careening to the ground, but Nephrite was itching to fight and didn't want the match to end so easily.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime18th December 2014, 4:59 pm

Beryl came back to check on the maid's progress. She had done a very good job. Beryl smiled as she saw what had happened to Endymion's luggage. She knew some things were hidden and saw everything strewn all over the place. "Good job!" Beryl cooed at the maid. The maid smiled and said, "Thank you mam!" Beryl smiled again. "Now I'd like you to do one more thing for me." She said, "Please forget all that we did today, don't even remember talking to me. If anyone asks about what happened to their stuff you have no idea. Got it?" The maid nodded. "You can leave now." Beryl said. The maid curtsied and left.

Beryl looked at what she had done and smiled once more. She hoped this would delay Endymion's trip to the moon kingdom. After taking one more look at the chaos that was in the room, she decided to go find Endymion. I'm going to find Endymion and tell him about his luggage. I'll mock surprise and see what happens after. Maybe he'll even smile for me. Beryl smiled at the thought of getting one of Endymion's rare smiles. "Now where could they be?" Beryl asked out loud as she started her search. They can't be too far. She thought.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th December 2014, 4:52 pm

Zoisite felt Nephrite striking his shoulder blades. He felt himself falling to the ground, but he quickly did a somersault on the ground. He quickly stood up and turned to face Nephrite. Zoisite eyed him and decided to come at him once again. He charged at him and did a half somersault. Zoisite then struck his right ankle with his foot. He quickly got out of the way as Nephrite fell to the ground. Zoisite turned to face him with his sword ready. His plan was to piss off Nephrite that way he would lose focus. 

"Who knew you had such weak ankles, twinkle toes," He teased him with a smirk.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 9:49 am

[Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 Beryl3_zps2a0b1984

Beryl had searched everywhere and then she heard the sound of swords clanking together. Of course they'd be in the sparring hall. No doubt they came up with a fun game or wager for when they would be on the Moon. She walked towards the hall and composed herself. I wonder should I just seem worried? Or should I run in and tell the prince what happened as if I'd been searching everywhere for him so I could tell him? Beryl thought. She decided to run in as if she'd been searching, worried that the prince would be upset.

She came running into the hall panting as she stopped in front of the prince and his four knights. "Prince Endymion!" Beryl yelled frazzled she'd almost forgotten how much looking at him made her heart skip, "Something has happened to your luggage! The things that you packed for your trip to the Moon Kingdom were all unpacked! There are things everywhere! I'm not sure what happened. I was just walking through the castle, seeing if anyone needed something from me and I came across your things. I'm sorry that this happened, Prince Endymion, I hope you'll forgive me for bearing such bad news." Beryl looked up at the prince to see his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 4:12 pm

[Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 SIi1GWf

Endymion was immersed in Zoisite and Nephrite's battle, watching the two men move as they fought. Zoisite seemed to be gaining confidence, and right when it looked like Nephrite was going to lose, Beryl came rushing in.

The young prince was taken completely by surprise when the dark-haired woman rushed into the hall, going on about how his luggage was unpacked. Ah, no matter, they could just gather all of the things and -

Endymion's body went rigid. How would they go to the Moon if their luggage was unpacked? He had taken so much time and effort in order to make everything run smoothly. All of the luggage was neatly packed, stacked, and organized so that both he and the shittenou would be perfectly prepared for the trip. Now all of that time was completely wasted. And there was definitely not enough time to get it all packed again! How would they ever get to the Moon at this rate?!

The prince felt sick. He wouldn't get to see his princess, after all...

Defeated, angry, and upset, the prince clenched his fists. "Show me," Endymion said, his voice a flat, dead monotone. He snatched Jadeite's arm and started pulling the younger man out of the sparring hall. "You're coming with me," he said, the look in his eyes warning Jadeite not to complain and to just do as he says. He couldn't believe this was happening.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 2nd March 2015, 12:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd January 2015, 4:33 pm

For the first time in her time at the Earth Kingdom, Beryl saw Prince Endymion angry. It was a scary thing. She had rushed in during a sparring match between two of the shittenou. She saw Endymion's face change from that of excitement and humor to that of extreme anger and upset. He told her to show him, but from the way he was moving she didn't have to lead him. So she walked with him, more like ran, to the room where their luggage had been packed.

This is not what I wanted. Beryl thought. She'd hoped that he'd be grateful to her for telling him and even smile at her, but this was the opposite. He didn't seem mad at her, at least not at the moment, but he was really fuming. It may have even scared her a little.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime16th January 2015, 8:48 am

Nephrite grinned as he picked himself off the ground. He knew what Zoisite was trying to do – make him angry, and it wasn’t going to work. And really, twinkle toes? Where in the world had he even come up with that?

He perked up as he heard a maid rushing into the practice arena. She was prattling on about the luggage being unpacked. He signaled to Zoisite to pause for a moment as he looked over to see what was going on. Why was she informing the prince directly? Kunzite and Jadeite were right there. Everyone knew that if there was an issue, you brought it to one of them, not the prince directly as his Royal Highness tended to get overly emotional and stressed out easy. Was the woman completely stupid? He growled in frustration as he watched the Prince walk off in a rage.

“I guess we’re going to have to have a rematch later Zoisite,” he said, sheathing his sword as he quickly walked out of the arena, intent on following his Prince. He made a note to talk to that maid later about proper procedures around here at a later time, right now it was going to take a lot of persuading to calm the Prince down.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th February 2015, 7:48 pm

[Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 UjcOZsT

Kunzite had been immersed in the ongoing duel between Nephrite and Zoisite, chuckling to himself as the two exchanged harmless banter. His silver eyes watched as the two men moved, both analyzing the other's actions and deciding on how to move next. Kunzite was actually leaning towards Zoisite's victory when his thoughts were interrupted by a...disturbance.

Lady Beryl came rushing in, blubbering about how something had happened to Endymion's things. Kunzite's face paled.

Oh no.

Endymion, the number one control freak on the universe, looked like he was about to have a coronary. He grabbed Jadeite and dragged him out of the sparring hall, Beryl following close behind. Kunzite soon began to head out too, wondering the exact extent of the damage. Endymion was walking so quickly that is was almost hard to keep up with him.

"Endymion, before you panic, I think we should just -"

Kunzite froze. "Woah," he said, shocked as he stared at the wreckage.

Everything - everything - had been dumped from the cases and boxes that Endymion had had so neatly packed and placed. Clothing, armor, weapons, food, potions, and other items lay strewn across the ground outside the palace. Some things were broken, others ripped, and even more smothered with dirt. Kunzite glanced over at Endymion nervously, wondering how his prince was going to react.

Whatever happened, he knew it would not be good.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 27th March 2015, 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 6:08 am

Walking quickly, trying to figure out what to say when he got there, Nephrite nearly bumped into Kunzite. Stepping around him, he quickly gauged the situation.

Oh, this wasn’t good, not at all. Everything that the Prince had carefully packed, even the packing of the weapons that Nephrite had personally overseen was strewn all over the floor. Clothing, gifts for the Royal Moon Family, the food they were bringing with them, everything. He heard a gasp behind him. Turning he found one of the more senior maids, obviously in shock as they were.

“I want you to do two things. One, gather whoever you need in order to have this mess repacked quickly. Pull them off their regular tasks, I don’t care. This takes priority. The Prince as you can see is highly upset. Second, I want you to either fetch the Captain of the guards or send someone to get him. I want an investigation into who did this,” Nephrite said, struggling to keep control. He knew it wasn’t this maids fault what had happened, and she didn’t deserve his ire. Whoever was responsible though, they would receive the full brunt of his anger.

The maid nodded quickly before running off to complete her tasks.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 1:45 pm

[Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 SIi1GWf

Endymion couldn't bring himself to move. Or talk. Or even think.

He just stared at the absurd mess before him. There was no way they would be able to pack all of this up in time for their trip. Serenity would be disappointed, he would be stuck here on Earth, and all would be for nothing. His good mood was long gone, and Endymion felt like punching something.

Why did these things always happen to him?

He could hear voices from behind him, but Endymion was ignoring them. He had to remain calm. He would not yell. He would not yell.

Suddenly, out of no where, he clapped his hands together one time. "Alright men, we're heading to the Moon immediately. We don't need these material objects. I am sure we will fare just fine without them. I shall return shortly with my key."

Without waiting on another word from his shittenou, Endymion left, walking with long strides to his room. Without really paying attention, he slammed the door behind him a little harder than he should have, but of course he didn't care. He just needed to leave this planet full of jokesters and arrogant servants who messed up his things.

Marching over to his bookshelf, Endymion yanked out the book about Lunar history and shook it, forcing the silver key to fall out of the pages into his palm. Clenching it tightly in his fist, Endymion shoved the book back into the bookshelf and stormed back to where he had left his men.

"Anything anyone would like to say before we leave? No? Good."

Endymion held the key out and closed his eyes. "Tsukino Kyuuden Go!"

White light spread from the key, enveloping the five shittenou and whisking them to the Moon Palace.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd March 2015, 7:31 pm

Zoisite couldn't believe his eyes, when he saw the mess. Before he could so anything Nephrite was ordering a maid around and Endymion rushed off somewhere. He then came back with the key and without any input Endymion transported them to the moon. Zoisite frowned at him, when they appeared the Moon Palace's courtyard.

"Thanks," he spoke up and crossed his arms. "For letting us come here with nothing, but with the clothes on our back."

Jadeite just let out a yawn and said, "Who cares? At least that stupid duel is over." 

Zoisite just shot a glare at Jadeite. He was quite annoyed with Endymion's decision. He then glanced back at the prince. "So how shall we announce ourselves? We're here rather early. They're probably still preparing for our arrival."
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th March 2015, 11:27 am

Beryl watched as Prince Endymion and the Shittenou surveyed the area where their stuff had been packed a mere hour or two ago. She tried to hide her pleasure of what had happened, but she couldn't help the slight smile that came to her lips. Suddenly, a maid came from no where and Nephrite demanded that she get the rest of the staff in quickly to fix the mess. I can't say I'm not disappointed. Thought Beryl when she saw that her attempt at a delay, leading to the prince not going to the Moon Kingdom, had failed.

Endymion had decided they would leave without their things. What can I do now? She thought. In the blink of an eye the Prince and his Shittenou had left for the Moon Kingdom. Something deep inside her stirred. Was this woman, no this girl, a girl who wasn't even human, going to take the man she longed for? The servants around her started cleaning up and she decided to leave the room. She needed to think. "What else can I do about this?" Beryl said to no one in particular and walked to her room.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 12:59 pm

Kunzite couldn't help but be agitated by his prince. The man needed to work on maintaining a level head and thinking rationally when things went wrong. But he was still young, and there was always room for improvement. 

With a sigh, Kunzite adjusted the epaulets that held his cape in place. "Well, we may as well approach the Lunar monarchs and apologize for our hasty arrival. There isn't much else we can do. And I'm sure Endymion doesn't plan on waiting very long," the shittenou muttered, glancing at his prince. He just hoped Queen Serenity wouldn't think badly of them for arriving so unprepared. He should have taken extra precautions to prevent this from happening, but it didn't seem there was much he could do at this point. With a chuckle, Kunzite clapped Jadeite on the back.

"Maybe we can make up for our irresponsibility with tonight's entertainment," he joked.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime27th March 2015, 9:31 pm

As Beryl slept that night, Metallia entered her dreams. The attempt at delaying the Prince’s plans had been a good one, but they had both underestimated the Prince’s feelings for the Princess and his sheer stubbornness.

“You did well today,” She said, praising the young woman. One thing she had learned over the years was in order to bring someone into your fold, complimenting them and making them feel good about themselves worked better than fear and intimidation. There was always time for that later, once Beryl was completely hers. What was that old Earth saying? You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar? Something to that effect at any rate.

“I want you to go to the Moon and interfere with the Prince’s trip. We must show the people of Earth how wrong the Lunar people are. They want to take over the people of Earth and turn them into Lunar slaves. You must separate the Prince from the Princess in order to save him,” she paused for a moment for effect. “You will find an item on your dresser when you awake that will help you get to the Moon Kingdom Palace.”
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th March 2015, 8:50 am

As Beryl slept, Metallia crept into her dream. She spoke to her and told her that she did well. They both realized that they had underestimated Prince Endymion's stubbornness and his love for the Moon princess. Metallia told her that she wanted her to go to the Moon and mess with the Prince's trip. To somehow find a way to show the people of Earth that the Lunar people are wrong and that they want to take over Earth and by separating the Prince from the Princess, they'd be saving him. She started to ask her, "How am I supposed to do that?" but as the words came out Metallia told her there'd be something on her dresser that'd help her. Just like that Metallia was gone and Beryl woke up.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime30th April 2015, 5:51 pm

Jadeite gave Kunzite a small glare. He wasn't happy that he had to preform at dinner tonight. He just moved forward toward the palace with the others following him close behind. After getting settled in, it was dinner time. Two ladies came into Jadeite's room holding a white robe that looked like a dress. Jadeite gave them a look of disgust.

"We we're informed that you would be preforming for tonight's dinner," the girls spoke in unison.

"Do..I have to wear that?" he asked.  

"Yes! It's tradition!"

Jadeite didn't look happy, but he knew he had to wear it. He didn't want insult Queen Serenity. He grabbed the robe and the ladies helped him get into it. After getting dress, he grabbed his sword for his performance, and the two ladies guided him to the dinning hall. He walked out on a stage. It was facing the large dinning table and everyone was staring at him. Jadeite stood still trying not to blush. He took his sword out and showed off cool sword tricks and when Serenity thank him for his performance, he sat down between Zoisite and Nephrite. Zoisite was snickering at him slightly and Jadeite just stepped on his foot. 

He heard someone else snickering and he looked up. Across from him was a girl with long raven hair and purple eyes. She was wearing a red dress. Jadeite blushed in embarrassment and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd May 2015, 7:15 am

It was moments like these when Kunzite was grateful for his ability to turn off his facial expression.

Seeing Jadeite standing on the stage in what looked like a dress had to be one of the most hysterical things he had seen the man do in a long time. It took every bit of self-control Kunzite had not to spit out his water when Jadeite first got onstage. But thankfully, Kunzite was able to distract himself with the beautiful blonde woman who accompanied the moon princess. He was so entranced by her beauty that he was taken aback when she looked back at him. Quickly, Kunzite averted his attention back to Jadeite, who was just finishing his performance. Smirking, Kunzite returned to his meal.

It took him a few moments to realize that Endymion wasn't eating. Instead, the prince was staring at Serenity. Rolling his eyes, Kunzite kicked his prince under the table. "Eat, before the queen notices your puppy-dog eyes," he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 9:01 am

Nephrite tried, he really did, but he couldn’t help the smile at seeing Jadeite on stage with the dress on. Ohh, how he planned on teasing the other Shittennou at a later date about it. He was already coming up with some brilliant plans and his mind trying to come up with ways to avoid Jadeite’s ire afterwards.

The smile fell from his face slightly when he noticed that the Prince wasn’t eating, being too busy staring at the Moon Princess who in turn, was staring back and blushing when the Prince wasn’t looking. Honestly, those two were completely hopeless. He hoped he never turned out like they did. Turning his attention to the stage, he caught the site of a beautiful brunette dressed in a green dress, sitting near the Princess. She must be one of the Princess’s ladies in waiting his mind supplied as he sat there dumb shocked at his visceral and immediate attraction to her.

He had never felt anything like this with any woman he had seen before. Not wanting to appear to be a love struck fool, he forced his attention back towards the stage. This was bad news. The last thing he needed was a distraction like that. It was one thing to flirt with women, occasionally take one to his bed, but to have such a reaction like that? It could only spell trouble. Once they returned to earth, he would be able to put the woman out of his mind, he just had to survive the trip to the Moon Kingdom first.

“Kunzite, does Jadeite not look dashing in his new dress? I wonder if we can get a replica made to take back to earth with us for him,” he teased in an effort to get his mind off the brown haired woman he had seen.
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th May 2015, 2:03 pm

When Beryl woke up she saw a mysterious looking item on her dresser. It was strange looking. It reminded her of a mirror, but it was much smaller than the ones she was used to seeing. It was just small enough for her to put in a satchel, but big enough or her to see the reflection of her face. It was a deep purple, like her eyes and as she continued to look at it the image morphed. It turned into a picture of Prince Endymion on the Moon with the princess. Anger rose in Beryl as she saw the one man she loved with someone else. That he was with that wretched princess of the moon made her seethe with anger. 

In her mind she heard Metallia egging her on. Telling her to go to the Moon Kingdom and interfere with the Prince's trip. Beryl thought long and hard about going to the Moon Kingdom while looking in the mirror. Suddenly she felt her surroundings shift and looked around her. She was in the Moon Kingdom. Metallia's magic had worked again. There's so much I could learn from Metallia. Beryl thought. Her magic is strong and I still have many things to learn. Coming out of her thoughts Beryl realized she could hide. She quickly found a place to hide and tried to think of ways to interfere with Prince Endymion's trip.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime24th May 2015, 1:29 pm

Moderator Note:

Due to the request from the creator this RP has been moved to the graveyard. If the desire for this RP returns please ask Sailor Saturn to revive it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!    [Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Betrayal of Our Prince!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top