The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? Empty
PostSubject: 20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens?   20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 8:44 am

SOOO! I'm in love with these pens!! Specifically, and strangely for me, the Saturn and Pluto set! They're just so detailed and shinnnnny and beautiful!! And I reallllly want them!! However on sites like ebay and such there are people selling them for as low as around 70 plus shipping to as high as 200 plus shipping!! And I'm just not interested in spending that kind of money on pens >.> xD So I was wondering if anyone else had bought them and where they did, or if anyone knows a good site to buy them for cheaper. I know when they first came out they were only like 20-30 dollars. I know it'll be a bit more expensive now, but 70!? Jeez ;-; I'm probably never going to use them xD but they're sooo prettttyyy!! Anyway!! If you know where to buy the beautimous set lemme know =D <3

20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? Sailor-Moon-pen-14

20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? 629f838bcc04ff6687d57ac9e7ce93b3
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: 20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens?   20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 9:31 am

I would wait and see if any of the websites like Jlist restocks them. Jlist is restocking the inner senshi pointer pins in September (I believe) and they're keeping them at the same price. So hopefully they restock the outer senshi later on too....because I want them too.  20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? 1948543417
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: 20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens?   20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 9:52 am

My god, why are people driving up the prices on stuff, this is insane!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: 20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens?   20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 6:25 pm

Okay so I did a little research on SM merchandise and I found out that these are Premium Bandi products unlike the inner senshi sets (which also explains why they overall look better). Basically they're sold through the Premium Bandi website and if you live outside out of Japan you have to use a deputy service to buy stuff from this website. So basically unless Bandai restocks these again and you use a deputy service or luck up and find someone selling them for cheap you're basically just going to have to spend a lot of money if you really want them.  20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? 1549413412
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: 20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens?   20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? I_icon_minitime1st August 2014, 8:25 pm

These are Premium Bandai stuff which means you likely won't find them on international sites. I bought mine through Yahoo Japan Auctions using a deputy. It's the only way to get a reasonable price.

Here is one for 4,000 yen: http://page.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/187293339

It's a Buy It Now price, too, which means you don't have to keep bidding. 4000 yen is around $40. I was lucky enough to get mine for around 3300 yen but that was on an auction.
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens?   20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

20th Anniversary Sailor Pluto and Saturn Pointer Pens?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top