The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jakyumagi
Pyramidal Crystal

jakyumagi

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Jakyu-chan

Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! Empty
PostSubject: Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!   Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! I_icon_minitime27th July 2014, 7:02 pm

Hey guys, while I was cleaning up my room, I came across an old booklet of Japanese trading cards. I also found three character booklets as well. The cards are mint condition as I have not touched these cards at all. The booklets however, are in pretty decent condition but a bit aged since I had these for over 10 years. If you are interested in purchasing these, please let me know and i'll give you the details in terms of pricing! Smile

Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! Photo3_zps0b72980b

Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! Photo0001_zps291e5c09  Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! Photo0002_zps305c4841

Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! 11875e25-c78b-4bea-8cb1-1da589f1b371_zps8b0800dc  Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! E329f260-a00e-4567-8d4e-946b151e1ab5_zps2bc66173

Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! 72b16ac3-d250-4c41-ae5b-fff3b402bf0e_zpsb269a115  Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! 7160f3e7-ea5d-4845-ba94-5196fbf9fb86_zps56337113

Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! 05fe93f6-4afa-4c78-a694-6c0d35514409_zps6dcccb2f  Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! 526b35e3-f7c3-4144-92a6-2be403a3acea_zps91d72a3a

Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! Fb35a26e-404b-4fbe-9304-15ad76ab71b4_zpsb1fded56  Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! Photo2_zps2bcbbf23

Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! Ea45fbeb-1aee-4d7b-843d-fb840616d7f2_zpse5b04cc4
Back to top Go down
http://icandysite.squarespace.com http://cosmicfunnies.tumblr.com/ http://vampirejaku.deviantart.com/
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!   Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 6:24 pm

How much do you want for the cards?
Back to top Go down
jakyumagi
Pyramidal Crystal

jakyumagi

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Jakyu-chan

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!   Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! I_icon_minitime17th September 2014, 6:15 am

40 Bucks for the entire set including the book Smile
Back to top Go down
http://icandysite.squarespace.com http://cosmicfunnies.tumblr.com/ http://vampirejaku.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!   Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! I_icon_minitime17th September 2014, 9:12 am

Exactly how many cards are there (looks like a lot :O)? And prices for the Meet the Scout books?
Back to top Go down
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!   Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 8:19 pm

I'll take the cards!
Back to top Go down
RainbowHurricane
Pyramidal Crystal

RainbowHurricane

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Sailor of all that is RAINBOW!

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!   Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! I_icon_minitime13th October 2014, 2:12 pm

Small Lady wrote:
Exactly how many cards are there (looks like a lot :O)?   And prices for the Meet the Scout books?

I would like to know the price for the books as well.
Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!   Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 7:17 pm

Did anyone buy the cards? If not, I'll buy them!
Back to top Go down
Silver Wings
Star Seed

Silver Wings

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!   Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! I_icon_minitime16th December 2014, 11:27 am

I did a few months ago ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!   Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Japanese Sailor moon Trading Cards and Books for sale!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top