The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hiya! <3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
なきむし
Star Seed

なきむし

Star Seed

Title : Descendant of the Moon

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime24th July 2014, 10:48 pm

Hello everyone! Sailor Moon is one of my biggest passions, so once I stumbled across this forum I couldn't help but make an account! I've joined a few SM forums in the past but none of them were as friendly/welcoming as this one seems to be, so I think I'll have a good time here :>

Anyway, to start out - My name is Carmen and I'm probably one of the younger members here. I first discovered Sailor Moon in the early 2000s (late, I know) when I first caught it on TV. Once it stopped airing I guess I kinda forgot about it, but I rediscovered it back in 2007 and I've been absolutely obsessed ever since :') My favourite installment is the manga and my favourite season of the anime is S. I love both the dub and the original and I'm loving Crystal so far! Also, my favourite senshi is Saturn, though some days I feel more like a Chibi Moon person.

I'm also a collector, and though my collection isn't all that impressive at the moment I'm hoping to expand on it soon. My favourite things to collect are media and dolls. Outside of Sailor Moon, I like to write, though mostly roleplay, draw and study foreign language. I'm fairly proficient in Japanese and learning Italian. 

So, yeah! I hope to make a lot of friends here as I've never really known many people who share my love for Sailor Moon, and I always thought that would be nice. Bye-bye!  Hiya! <3 3120549547
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime24th July 2014, 10:50 pm

welcome to the gc carmen!! <3 i hope you enjoy it here ^__^

I REALLY loved the Mugen arc of the manga too!! S was such a good season. 

Saturn & Chibi Moon are some of my favorites. Though I'm personally attached to Moon, Neptune, and Uranus as well!

feel free to ask any q's you might have about the forums to our members director sailor jupiter!! :3
Back to top Go down
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime24th July 2014, 11:06 pm

Hello Carmen, Beautiful name!!! And also welcome!

I hope you stay here! :3
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime24th July 2014, 11:09 pm

Hi Carmen!!!  Welcome to GC!!

I'm Alyssa, and I'm a young member too Wink I'm so glad you found GC and made an account! There are so many great things GC has to offer!  Since you're interested in writing and roleplaying, I suggest checking out this guild!

Have you seen PGSM or any of the Sera Myu musicals?  Who's your favorite SM villain?

I hope you enjoy all of the great things GC has to offer, and if you have any questions at all or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
なきむし
Star Seed

なきむし

Star Seed

Title : Descendant of the Moon

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime24th July 2014, 11:28 pm

Thanks for all the warm welcomes, guys! I really appreciate it  Like a Star @ heaven 

@Celest; The Mugen arc is amazing ;; Especially in the manga, I just couldn't put it down. And I totally forgot about Uranus, she's one of my favourites too :>

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind!

@Louise; Hiya! Thank you so much ;w; Your name is pretty too! I'll definitely be staying here for a long time.

@Alyssa; Awesome! :'D We're actually pretty close in age, I just turned 15 a few days ago. And thank you, I'll be sure to check that out~
And no, I actually haven't seen either of those ;;; I've been meaning to for a long time but I keep putting it off for some reason haha. I'll be sure to one day though. And my favourite villian is probablyyy Nephrite. I have a soft spot for villains who discover their not-so-evil side <3 What about you?
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime24th July 2014, 11:31 pm

なきむし wrote:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, guys! I really appreciate it  Like a Star @ heaven 

@Celest; The Mugen arc is amazing ;; Especially in the manga, I just couldn't put it down. And I totally forgot about Uranus, she's one of my favourites too :>

Thank you, I'll keep that in mind!

@Louise; Hiya! Thank you so much ;w; Your name is pretty too! I'll definitely be staying here for a long time.

@Alyssa; Awesome! :'D We're actually pretty close in age, I just turned 15 a few days ago. And thank you, I'll be sure to check that out~
And no, I actually haven't seen either of those ;;; I've been meaning to for a long time but I keep putting it off for some reason haha. I'll be sure to one day though. And my favourite villian is probablyyy Nephrite. I have a soft spot for villains who discover their not-so-evil side <3 What about you?
O.O 

I am shocked by our similarities!  I'll be turning fifteen in September!  I've also been trying to teach myself Japanese Razz  Nephrite is also my favorite!  It's a tie between him and Saphir, really, because I love how their final moments consisted of a romantic moment and an epiphany of some sort xD.

And happy belated birthday!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime24th July 2014, 11:42 pm

welcome to the GC, so glad to have you here. My name is Erica, but you can call me Hikari. i am a member of the GC welcome squad and just wanted to extend a warm welcome.

What a time to be in the sailor moon fandom, i love crystal so far, and i also love the manga. Have you seen any myus or watched the live action, both are really great.

I think that is awesome that you know Japanese, I am trying to learn the language myself, but other school tasks are a priority at the moment.

I am glad you found the GC, I hope you will find lots of fun things on here and make lots of friends.

My inbox is always open if you ever wanna chat.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime25th July 2014, 12:09 am

hey there! welcome! i'm michele, though most people call me mi - if you want, feel free to do so. what's your favorite adaptation of moon? manga, anime, live action, musical or new anime???

=D
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime25th July 2014, 4:40 am

Welcome Carmen!!! Saturn is an awesome senshi to like! We have a section to show off your collection, big or small or just starting off! You can find it here! I'd love to see what you've collected so far! There's also a bunch of other collections already posted by some of our members that you can check out!! Besides Sailor Moon, what other animes do you like? ^^ You could also check out our newbie pack! It has some basic information about the site and some cool freebies for you!! You can find that here!

We also have a mentor program that you can sign up to join!! You'll be assigned someone who answered some of the same things you did on the questionnaire! That way you already have stuff in common! They'll help you get used to the forum, how it works around here, answer any questions/concerns you may have, and just act as a friend around here for you! If that sounds good, you can sign up here! (I'm just throwing ALL the links at you =P)

I'm glad you joined us!! I hope to see you around the forums and get to know you <3 If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to contact Sailor Jupiter(Members Director) or me(her helper)!!
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime25th July 2014, 7:52 am

ok 1st off what does you sn even say? 2nd welcome 3rd i'm luna or as everyone here calls me greenpea. i prefer luna. im the kpop geek... i'm one of the older; if not the oldest one here. hehe
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime25th July 2014, 8:46 am

Greenpea, her name says "Nakimushi". ^^

Welcome to The Galaxy Cauldron! I'm Sailor Jupiter, and you can call me either that or Rei or Lauren. ^^ I'm the Members Director here, which means if you have any issues, concerns or questions, I'm the one you should PM!

Hope you enjoy your time here. Hiya! <3 1955989781

~ Rei Hiya! <3 1333987389
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime25th July 2014, 11:11 am

Welcome to the forum! I tried to read your username, but my pitiful Japanese skills only let me figure out three out of four hiragana without looking it up. It's cool that you're learning new languages though! XD

I hope you join the RP section too, we have a lot of fun there!
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 2:57 pm

welcome to gc! i'm tany, but most people call me suny or sunyeons around here. c: welcome to gc! <3 I really like the Super S season, but S comes in a close second right now(my fav seasons change quite a bit) XD if you have any questions feel free to pm me! c:
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 3:04 pm

Hello and welcome to the GC! Cool, Saturn is one of my fave senshi too. My fave adaptations to SM would have to be the anime and the Sera Myus. Have you watched any of the Myus yet? I would def recommend it. Very Happy I hope you like it here! ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Hiya! <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hiya! <3   Hiya! <3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya! <3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top