The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PrincessOtaku
Star Seed

Star Seed

That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post Empty
PostSubject: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 7:54 pm

So, I'm brand new here. Some of you may find that you know me as haysheh on tumblr, constantly spouting my undying love for Katy. I'm awkwardly posting my first awkward post~ Smile I don't really know what to say in an introduction? Do I do this like an interview?

Hello, My name is Sherilyn. I'm a fresh new 17 year old, born on September 21st in the year 1994 in Virginia. I currently live in South Georgia, where the Moonies are low in number. One of my best friends Tayler, however, is an avid Moonie with me <3 Long/ Medium length brown/black hair, and brown eyes? I sound like your average girl, right? WRONG. I'm a spontaneous Asian female with eyes bigger than her belly, a mouth that spouts more words than a dictionary in half the time, an addiction to anime and manga, a thing for video games, and an all around childishly mature young woman with grades to match the stereotype put on her by society~ Very Happy

However, I don't conform much to society's view of women. I wear sneakers and basketball shorts or sweat pants most of the time. I burp out loud and fart (that makes me so embarrassed to say out loud to people I'm not super close to) whenever I deem appropriately comfortable enough and its needed. I sit with my legs open and game like there's no tomorrow. I don't need a man to make me happy, my girls do it just fine, but the boy I have loves me like no other.

I guess that's it for now? Talk to me, I promise I'm not that bad! I don't bite much, and contrary to popular belief, I won't eat your dog....speaking of which, where is that scrumptious animal?Wink
Back to top Go down
http://haysheh.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 8:07 pm

Sounds like me and you could get along real well! I burp and fart too! I used to live in Virginia! Until I was 10 years old in fact! Where at in VA may I ask? It was such a lovely place. I really miss the mountains and the easy access to historical sites. I lived in Richmond, Henrico country to be more exact. You sound like an awesome person and this was a very unawkward awkward intro post! Welcome to the forums!!
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 8:09 pm

Welcome dear welcome! I'm glad you decided to join us! If you have any questions at all please don't hesitate to pm our Members Director, Sailor Jupiter! Smile

And enjoy the forums darling!
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Siren
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 8:18 pm

Welcome to the forum dear! <3
Back to top Go down
Momma Jupi
Jupiter Emeritus

Momma Jupi

Senior Member  Jupiter Emeritus

Title : Rebecca Freckleton

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 8:18 pm

Aw, you are adorable. Welcome to the forum! If you have any questions, curious inquiries, or would like to chat, do PM me! I do not bite either. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://isshou-ni.net
Chillygodzilly
Lotus Crystal

Chillygodzilly

Lotus Crystal

Title : Previously Lovely Lexi

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 8:23 pm

Welcome to the forum!! That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post 347136099
Back to top Go down
http://www.chillygodzilly.tumblr.com http://chillygodzilly.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/baybswurl95
PrincessOtaku
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 8:26 pm

I just had such a seizure of happiness at these <3 I love this place already <3 Makes new friends:D
Back to top Go down
PrincessOtaku
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 8:34 pm

@Brit-chan : I look forward to a beautiful friendship then:D <3 I lived in Hampton actually, until I was around 2 or 3 ? I think xD I don't really know myself:p I loved whenever you breathed in and you got the crisp, icy morning air in the winter <3 That was always the greatest to me Smile Thank you so much for your kindness:D

@Lady Galaxia : Thanks so much dear Lady!Very Happy Katy actually convinced me to come Smile I really hope to be able to become a big part of the forums:)

@Siren : Thank you so much Smile

@Sailor Jupiter : Thanks:) it's good to know you don't bite!Very Happy I look forward to chatting with you Smile

@Lovely Lexi : Thank you:) I look forward to being a part of the community of fellow Moonies <3
Back to top Go down
Sailor Cosmos
Founder Emeritus

Sailor Cosmos

Founder Emeritus

Title : Soldier of the Cosmos

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 8:47 pm

SHERILYN!!!! I'm so happy you've joined us! We'll have so much fun! <3<3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Mileyangel321
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 8:56 pm

PrincessOtaku wrote:
@Brit-chan : I look forward to a beautiful friendship then:D <3 I lived in Hampton actually, until I was around 2 or 3 ? I think xD I don't really know myself:p I loved whenever you breathed in and you got the crisp, icy morning air in the winter <3 That was always the greatest to me Smile Thank you so much for your kindness:D

I miss that so much! Especially since I've lived down here in Louisiana since then. All this humidity...i certainly do miss the beauty and wonderful weather/climate of VA. Aah and I don't remember if I had ever been to Hampton, but I remember going in that general area of Virginia a bit. I did the travel soccer league, so I think one of our tournaments was in Virginia Beach. Also, I spent many summers on our (now gone) family boat up and down the James River or on Lake Anna. And the mountains! Aaah i do miss it a lot. <3

Btw, hope we get along swell. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 10:00 pm

^^ you sound fun! Welcome, and see you around the boards!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Toft
Pyramidal Crystal

Toft

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime15th October 2011, 10:56 pm

Haha, you're awesome, I've decided. Very Happy Welcome!
Back to top Go down
http://tofsla.dreamwidth.org
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 7:55 am

You know... They already have a book called "Everybody Poops." Maybe it should become a series and also include "Everybody Farts" and "Everybody Burps." ^.^

Welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 9:05 am

Slightly belated welcome, but it's nice to have you here with us! Hehe, and don't worry about not being 'ladylike'. I tend to either gross people out or creep them out because I'm a weapon fanatic, so I think we're even. Wink
Back to top Go down
Alyssa
Pyramidal Crystal

Alyssa

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 4:37 pm

Hi, Sherilyn! Welcome to the GC forums! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LunaOsa
Lotus Crystal

LunaOsa

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 5:35 pm

Welcome! It's very nice to meet you ^^ By the way, your real name is pretty (:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YoungAngel38?feature=mhee
PrincessOtaku
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime16th October 2011, 8:00 pm

@Sailor Cosmos : Hey there beautiful Smile I know we will, I'm so excited:D <3 I'm so glad you encouraged me to join Smile

@Brit-Chan : I know right?! Now that I live in GA, the humidity and heat and blah are killing me Sad I was so happy when I went to Washington recently because I got that cool fresh air again <3 I don't remember much, but everytime I visit again, it just takes my breath away <3 Hampton is beautiful! How long did you do soccer? My sister was on the soccer team in high school :p I don't play much sports xD That sounds absolutely beautiful! I'm sure you have such wonderful memories of Virginia:)

@Kyralih : Thanks:D I hope to be around the boards a bit Smile I'll have to make some schedule to work in all the foruming, school, and extra curriculars xD

@Toft : Thanks:D That makes me happy:) we should talk and I'll show you how awesome I can be:)

@Sailor Venus : THANK YOU! YOU TOTALLY UNDERSTAND Very Happy Cause I mean, it's normal for girls to need to do it, just like guys:p it deeply frustrates me when my guy friends tell me I shouldn't do that kind of stuff xD

@Sailor Pluto : Thanks:) You and my boyfriend would get along so well, he likes to make his own weapons xD He made a spike bat and a metal ax. I just hope that he doesn't hurt himself xD I have this tiny fascination with guns, since I've never shot one before :p He told me that he wants to take me shooting, but Lord knows how that would turn out xD

@Alyssa : Thanks:D I'm happy to be here:)

@Luna Osa: Thank you Luna!Very Happy <3 Our meeting last night was pleasant:) >/////< Thanks so much, I'm always torn on whether or not I like my real name xD
Back to top Go down
Paprika
Lotus Crystal

Paprika

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of Chibis

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 7:11 am

Welcome to the forums ^^ I love to hear that you are gamer as I am as well. I adore playing just about any genre expect for first person shooter. How about you? What is your current favorite game?
Back to top Go down
http://www.paprika-studios.com
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 10:31 am

Heheh. I think we definitely would get along well. Does he like medieval weaponry? That's my favorite selection by far. (And do you have a gun preference, by any chance? I don't know near as much about guns or rifles as I do medieval weapons, but it doesn't hurt to learn. ^^)

And no worries~. I'm sure you'll do fine if he takes you to the range.
Back to top Go down
PrincessOtaku
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime17th October 2011, 5:55 pm

@Paprika : Thanks:) Me too, first person shooter is super aggravating. I could never get into them :\ I adore rpgs <3 Right now, it'd have to be Okami! I bought it a few weekends ago, and I've clocked 20 hours on it already. 11 of which were nonstop in one day xD I'm so addicted!Very Happy It's a really good game with cool graphics, interesting storyline, and not to mention, mythology!Very Happy <3 All my favorites wrapped into one:) What about you? What's your favorite at the moment?Smile Oh! And are you like a constant gamer or sporadic? Like, do you play for hours on end at a time, or play for a few hours every now and then?Smile What systems do you have?Mad Oh! We'll get along so great <3

@Sailor Pluto : I'm sure he does :p He's such a boy! I showed him this random battle ax we had in our filing cabinet and he flipped :p Recently, he bought a ps3 and the game Demon Souls, which has a bunch of medieval weaponry in it! I don't know much about guns myself, but my preference would be a 9 mm, because when he was talking about it when we were just friends, he called me babe for the first time <3 my heart was gone xD Thanks! That makes me feel a lot better:) I don't think I'll ever be able to keep a straight face when people say they're going skeet shooting. xD
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime18th October 2011, 9:03 am

*Grins.* Can I see a picture of this axe? Please~? *Puppy eyes.*

Sounds like you two have quite a bit going for you, though. Always a good thing. ^^

Oh, and you're interested in mythology too? Awesome! What country or types are your favorite?
Back to top Go down
PrincessOtaku
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime19th October 2011, 3:41 pm

@Sailor Pluto : Sure! I just don't know how to post pictures... xD

Yeah, he's a pretty cool kid:) and he doesn't mind that I'm a tomboy:p tickle fights with him is like wrestling with intensive laughter and ending in tears streaming down our faces from laughing so hard Smile

Yessss! I love it. I think that Japanese and Greek are my favorites. Roman is pretty interesting, as is Celtic, but Jap and Greek are definitely revolutionary to me. I just can't get enough of mythology xD I always take the mythology presentation whenever we have to touch on it during Lit:)
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime22nd October 2011, 5:22 pm

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

and welcome. :]
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Aquarii
Lotus Crystal

Aquarii

Lotus Crystal

Title : They call me Aqua, the Mercury fanatic.

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime22nd October 2011, 5:39 pm

oh....-facepalm- so I'm not the only one who has somewhat of an "undying love" for Katy. Well then....seems like this could be a rivalry (which I swear I hope not).
Back to top Go down
PrincessOtaku
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime24th October 2011, 6:14 pm

@HootieMcMints : Thanks Very Happy <3

@Aqua : She caught my eye from the day I started following her xD She's a sweetheart:) Don't worry, I'm no competition~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post   That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That Awkward Moment When You Make Your First Post

View previous topic View next topic Back to top