The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

intro

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

intro Empty
PostSubject: intro   intro I_icon_minitime7th July 2014, 9:47 pm

Hello!

I first got into SM in the 90s. I’ve read the manga; watched the original anime and a little of PGSM. My undergrad major was art and I'm currently studying for the GRE. I enjoy art, cooking, anime/manga, games, and Pokémon.

I'm currently having a lot of fun with the new anime!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leto
Star Seed

Star Seed

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime7th July 2014, 9:58 pm

Hiya Smile I'm Casey, nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy your time here at GC. Everyone is really nice...make yourself at home ^_^
Back to top Go down

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime7th July 2014, 10:44 pm

Hey there!! Im ed and I'm in my sr year of college for game art! In fact i graduate in just a few months. Its always nice to meet a new moonie!! Welcome to the GC!!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 3:21 pm

Hello and welcome to the GC! I hope you like it here and please do feel right at home. ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime8th July 2014, 11:17 pm

welcome to gc! i'm tany, most people call me sunyeons or suny! <3 i'm a member of the mod team and the welcome squad so if you have any questions just let me know! :3 since you like art, do you like graphics? you can join the guild for it if you do! :3 read all about them here! or if you have interests in cosplaying or writing, just look at that there! <3
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime9th July 2014, 2:53 am

Hello hello! Yay for someone new!!! Who is your favorite character/characters? ^^ It's really awesome that you did art! I'd love to see some o your stuff sometime! There's a whole section where people can post their artistic stuff!! Ooooh and you like games!! What kind if games do you play?! If you'd like, we have a mentor program that can be found here! You fill out a few questions and we match you with a senior member based on the same answers! They'll talk with you privately and help you get used to the forum, encourage you to stay active, and help you with any questions or concerns you may have!! Welcome again an I hope to see you around the boards!!!

Also on behalf of Sailor Jupiter, our Members Director who is on vacation, I'd like to extend a welcome to you from her ^^
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime9th July 2014, 7:12 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!

Radicaledward124 wrote:
Hey there!! Im ed and I'm in my sr year of college for game art! In fact i graduate in just a few months. Its always nice to meet a new moonie!! Welcome to the GC!!

Do you want to do mainstream or indie?

sunyeons wrote:
welcome to gc! i'm tany, most people call me sunyeons or suny! <3 i'm a member of the mod team and the welcome squad so if you have any questions just let me know! :3 since you like art, do you like graphics? you can join the guild for it if you do! :3 read all about them here! or if you have interests in cosplaying or writing, just look at that there! <3

I did take a lot of graphic design classes in school so I am comfortable messing around in PS & clones but my preferred medium has always been ceramic sculpture. I have a few original pieces of writing I am working on right now but no fanfiction. Those guild(s) look like they would be fun.

Kayariah wrote:
Hello hello! Yay for someone new!!! Who is your favorite character/characters? ^^ It's really awesome that you did art! I'd love to see some o your stuff sometime! There's a whole section where people can post their artistic stuff!! Ooooh and you like games!! What kind if games do you play?! If you'd like, we have a mentor program that can be found here! You fill out a few questions and we match you with a senior member based on the same answers! They'll talk with you privately and help you get used to the forum, encourage you to stay active, and help you with any questions or concerns you may have!! Welcome again an I hope to see you around the boards!!!

Also on behalf of Sailor Jupiter, our Members Director who is on vacation, I'd like to extend a welcome to you from her ^^

My favorite characters are Minako and Chibiusa. My favorite villain is Beryl. I LOVE board games and video games (especially strategy and action-adventure).
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime9th July 2014, 8:19 pm

Plumeriaroja wrote:
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
sunyeons wrote:

I did take a lot of graphic design classes in school so I am comfortable messing around in PS & clones but my preferred medium has always been ceramic sculpture. I have a few original pieces of writing I am working on right now but no fanfiction. Those guild(s) look like they would be fun.

oooh fun! have you made sculptures and stuff of any sm characters or stuff like the lockets? and also yay for pokemon! i didn't see you were a pokemon fan, so yay for that! check these threads out too! pokemon or/as thread, pokemon x & y thread, and the idea for a gc pokemon tournament on pokeshowdown!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime9th July 2014, 10:48 pm

Plumeriaroja wrote:
Hello!

I first got into SM in the 90s. I’ve read the manga; watched the original anime and a little of PGSM. My undergrad major was art and I'm currently studying for the GRE. I enjoy art, cooking, anime/manga, games, and Pokémon.

I'm currently having a lot of fun with the new anime!
hello, my name is Erica. Everyone on here calls me Hikari. I am glad you found the GC. I am a member of the GC Welcome Squad and I want to take a moment to welcome you to the GC. It is such a time to be in the fandom. Have you seen crystal yet? I really love it. intro 1984953407  I also really like PGSM, you should watch again if you have time. If you click here you will be directed to the general SM thread where you can find all things sailor moon related. I also really love the arcades, such a great place for fun and games. We have a lot going on right now on the GC and I hope you can find something fun on here. I also want to wish you luck in studying for the GRE. I didn't have to take it but know people who have and have been told it's a tough one. Keep up the studying intro 868675979 .

If you ever need anything or help with anything, please don't hesitate to send me a message and I will help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime10th July 2014, 1:07 am

Hai!! welcome to the boards!!
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime16th July 2014, 7:59 am

hey there! i'm michele, but people call me mi. i'm the media director here at the gc and i'd like to welcome you! \o/

i recommend you watch the musicals, they're sooo good!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Sponsored content

intro Empty
PostSubject: Re: intro   intro I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

intro

View previous topic View next topic Back to top