The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
DestroyerDecade87
Pyramidal Crystal

DestroyerDecade87

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Destroyer of Worlds

Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER] Empty
PostSubject: Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]   Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER] I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 4:53 pm

Around 4 years ago, myself and a friend of mine were discussing the possibility of making a live-action Sailor Moon adaptation for American audience that was also a crossover of sorts of other franchises (some tokusatsu, some video games, etc). Through many drafts and brainstorming sessions, starting at the beginning of this year, I decided to try a new approach to it. Using fansubbed episodes of the anime, I took it upon myself to rewrite the scripts while my friend edits the material together.

Now, while there are changes in here that mirror the DiC and Cloverway dubs, I do try and go by the original scripts in certain respects. A big change you will see are two new "Guardians" as two human characters created by me in lieu of Luna and Artemis. Since today is Sailor Moon day, I figured I would share with you my pilot teleplay to see what you all think.

Other series included are:
Mega Man (Battle Network/NT Warriors)
Kamen Rider
Metal Heroes

Script link will be disabled for personal reasons, I may consider posting the pilot on here though some time later.

More info shall be posted about our ideas and what not, along with some other new additions as well.

Last edited by DestroyerDecade87 on 8th July 2014, 4:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mayonnaise
Lotus Crystal

Mayonnaise

Lotus Crystal

Title : Secretly Artemis in a suit

Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]   Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER] I_icon_minitime5th July 2014, 5:30 pm

As somebody who recently got into Tokusatsu (PGSM was pretty much the only tokusatsu I ever watched before I picked up KR Fourze, Gaim and Wizard, and Gokaiger + ToQger) you have my attention~

Haven't read all of your script yet (Will finish it after I get some sleep), but so far it looks interesting! I like how you mixed the first scene of the DiC dub, and then the first scene of PGSM. Good luck continuing working on that, it's interesting! I love to see new takes on the Sailor Moon canon..
Back to top Go down
DestroyerDecade87
Pyramidal Crystal

DestroyerDecade87

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Destroyer of Worlds

PostSubject: Re: Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]   Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER] I_icon_minitime6th July 2014, 6:19 pm

Well thank you. I should also note that I am in the midst of trying to find a writing partner as well to help me with some other episode scripts. If you or anyone else on this forum is interested in helping, I am readily available on four messengers

AIM: JohnLopez87
Yahoo: sageofthehalo20
Google Hangouts: jrocketfingers87@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]   Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sentai of Light (A Potential Tokusatsu Adaptation for American TV) [LOOKING FOR WRITING PARTNER]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top